Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,109 members, 7,818,309 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:22 PM

Are You Looking To Study Abroad? Why Not Chose University Of Derby - Educational Services - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Educational Services / Are You Looking To Study Abroad? Why Not Chose University Of Derby (610 Views)

Study Abroad Free. Full Scholarship Available / Are You Looking To Study Abroad? University Of Derby / University Of Derby January Entry 2012! Study In The Uk! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Are You Looking To Study Abroad? Why Not Chose University Of Derby by Davidocman(m): 4:26pm On Apr 05, 2011
[UNIVERSITY OF DERBY

If you are looking to have an international degree, why not look to study in the Uk and come to University of derby?

Their are many reasons to chose to study here in derby, it is a multicultural university with hundreds of international students ,, so you will be meeting with people you know are relate to,, apart from that their are also many avenues to socialize and meet with people from all parts of the word so you can get to learn even more about other places and life styles.

Not forgetting your academics! University of Derby is an Accredited English Uni,, which means your What ever qualifications you achieve here will be WORLD CLASS standard, with the high-end professional equipments the university delivers quality education to ensure you will fit into which ever industry you wish to pursue a career for work.

Their are countless reasons for you to come here and study with us,, if you want to know more about the university click on the link and watch the video

>>>>>>>  http://www.derby.ac.uk/international/about-us 

you can also visit our international web pages for more information >>>> http://www.derby.ac.uk/international

Alternatively you can contact me if you have any question or need help.

my email is :>>>>>>>> ocmantags@hotmail.com

Be sure to add me on facebook for more news and updates on the university: >>>> Nigeria-ghana Derby uni

I am looking forward to hearing from you!

The International team

(1) (Reply)

Order For Your School Chart Or Teaching Aids At An Affordable Price / One On One Practical SPSS (statistical Package For Social Sciences) Coaching / Nabteb G.c.e 2013/2014 Registration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.