Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,669 members, 7,823,892 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:32 PM

Please Help, I Need Solutions For This Rashes - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Please Help, I Need Solutions For This Rashes (333 Views)

My Brother Is Having This Rashes On His Private Part. / Very Itching Rashes All Over My Dick And It's Spreading Fast / My Mother Has Fibroid, I Need Solutions To Stop It Permanently (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Help, I Need Solutions For This Rashes by EASYGURU(m): 11:39pm On Feb 02, 2021
Hello fellow NL. Please help a brother in need.

I'm a young man 24 Years and i stay alone. About last week Monday or Sunday night (7-8 Days ago) there's this girl who stays in my compound. She normally comes over to my place to lay her head for the night because she squats with her friends in a single room self contain (they are all students) and the place is always filled up and hot due to the number of people sleeping in the room. Myself i stay in a room and parlour self contain fully air conditioned well spaced with 2 big beds. Normally she comes around spend the night and nothing happens but this very faithful day she said she want to cuddle and one thing led to another we both had adult time together. Same thing happened the following day after i came back from work and two days later we still smashed. The issues I'm having right now is that two days after our first encounter i started noticing that in between my groins was itchy. I felt it was due to the nature/stress of my job since i operate in a commercial environment. I felt it would stop. Days after days it continued, tonight was worst so i decided to check what's going on. Lo and behold i found this (*screenshot) in between my legs. Something that has never happened before. I take my bath twice a day and brush twice a days as well. Before her, the last time i was intimate with anyone wad Dec 19, 2019 (over 1 year). Please what the solution to this.

I'm scared of blades (shaving stick and clippers so i don't shave often).

Re: Please Help, I Need Solutions For This Rashes by EASYGURU(m): 11:49pm On Feb 02, 2021
https://streamable.com/ljm3ve

Recorded video of what it looks like please help.
Re: Please Help, I Need Solutions For This Rashes by Omihanifa: 12:56am On Feb 03, 2021
what you have is Jock itch, its a fungal infection of the skin.

Go and buy Anti fungal cream and tablet ( nizoral) use it to treat it from within and also rub the cream on the affected area.

And most importantly stay away from that girl or better still tell her to treat herself

(1) (Reply)

Help! My Menstrual Flow Is Light, Please What Might Be The Cause / Tips On How To Treat Your Diabetes / 40-feet Tanker Falls On Top Of Several Cars At Barracks Bustop In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.