Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,141 members, 7,821,894 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:04 PM

The Incompetence Of Army Check Point In East - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Incompetence Of Army Check Point In East (328 Views)

Some Men Insist On Making Videos Of A Soldier at a check point (Video/Pic) / Six Policemen Feared Killed As Gunmen Attack Enugu Police Check Point / Unknown Gunmen Attack Army Check Point In Ukworji,along Owerri Road. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Incompetence Of Army Check Point In East by Ludlum(m): 6:27am On Feb 03, 2021
I saw a news on Monday,in which the ohanaeze ndi Igbo(youth) were appealing to the new army general (attahiru) to remove the military check point in the east.

The surveillance of the military check point in the east is a complete futile mission, didn't they have any Intel when Ipob formed ESN.

I can tell you that those military till today doesn't know ESN camp in the east,all what they are good at to extort 50naira from motorcyclist,they have no intelligence.
Re: The Incompetence Of Army Check Point In East by Holinesss(m): 6:45am On Feb 03, 2021
Their intention was not to find out the camps of ESN, if it as it won’t take them 24 hours to know they hideout nationwide. Let’s agree that our soldiers are among the best in Africa but politicians had marred their glory and I have noticed with altmost dismay that our security men don’t like fighting with another security outfit especially ESN.

They rather wielding their power on the defenseless and harmless masses.
Re: The Incompetence Of Army Check Point In East by helinues: 7:11am On Feb 03, 2021
The SE people should stop making noise about the unnecessary army check point in their region. It's simply an extortion

Walk the talk...

1 Like

Re: The Incompetence Of Army Check Point In East by Nobody: 7:13am On Feb 03, 2021
helinues:
[s]The SE people should stop making noise about the unnecessary army check point in their region. It's simply an extortion

Walk the talk...[/s]
Foolish........ As usual

1 Like

Re: The Incompetence Of Army Check Point In East by chiemmanuel(m): 7:34am On Feb 03, 2021
Why should an army mount Check points when there is no war .....
What happened to the Police......it's just duplication of duty.
Re: The Incompetence Of Army Check Point In East by Designsking: 7:37am On Feb 03, 2021
chiemmanuel:
Why should an army mount Check points when there is no war .....
What happened to the Police......it's just duplication of duty.
How the ESN even managed to bring in their weapons without any intelligence is still a shocker to me. Same way Nnamdi Kanu left the county without any trace. I think we should please really do something about our Border lines. Especially in this period when we are still battling with all manner of insecurity
Re: The Incompetence Of Army Check Point In East by sweetonugbu: 11:19am On Feb 03, 2021
You will be in one check point and be seeing the next one

(1) (Reply)

We Pay N100,000 Compensation To Fulani Herdsmen – Gov Ikpeazu / Full List Of 20 Newly Universities Approved By Buhari / No Doubt Nigerians Will Vote For APC Again In 2023 – Gov Uzodinma Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.