Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,381 members, 7,829,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:38 PM

16 Killed, 6 Missing In Abia/Akwa Ibom Boundary Clash - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 16 Killed, 6 Missing In Abia/Akwa Ibom Boundary Clash (15706 Views)

7 Killed, Others Injured In Benue, C’river Boundary Clash / 16 Killed In Akwa Ibom Rival Cults Clash 9th May 2023 By Patrick Odey / 2 Killed, 6 Arrested As Cultists, Police Clash In Ogun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 16 Killed, 6 Missing In Abia/Akwa Ibom Boundary Clash by sammirano: 9:20am On Feb 03, 2021
Illiterates and selfish igbos. They should come to southwest where civilization resides. Ogun State willfully gives land to lagos.
Re: 16 Killed, 6 Missing In Abia/Akwa Ibom Boundary Clash by arma: 9:23am On Feb 03, 2021
So it is not Fulani herdsmen this time?
Re: 16 Killed, 6 Missing In Abia/Akwa Ibom Boundary Clash by BlackSaints: 9:39am On Feb 03, 2021
Kemistri4:

Tell us about Ife and Modakeke

At least these are two different tribes.
Why are you igbos always fighting with everybody? you're fighting with ijaws, yorubas, calabars and now Akwa ibom people.
Why is that? You igbos are very troublesome.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 16 Killed, 6 Missing In Abia/Akwa Ibom Boundary Clash by kmaster007: 9:52am On Feb 03, 2021
Balkan:
The only person that can settle the dispute is MNK
you mean dat ''Made in China" man.... lolz
Re: 16 Killed, 6 Missing In Abia/Akwa Ibom Boundary Clash by EBEk101(m): 9:55am On Feb 03, 2021
what ai can say to my abia neighbor's, us they should make peace with those people course they can't fight them
their hands no clean oh
Re: 16 Killed, 6 Missing In Abia/Akwa Ibom Boundary Clash by Blackdisciple(m): 9:56am On Feb 03, 2021
hmmm....

I was in that axis September last year , from Arochukwu, Abia state going to PH through Akwa ibom, mhen those bushes ehhh, but good roads in Akwa ibom sha
Re: 16 Killed, 6 Missing In Abia/Akwa Ibom Boundary Clash by emapeteum(m): 10:03am On Feb 03, 2021
Kemistri4:

Lol. Ibibios can't get anything in Ikwuano.

We are actually the ones prevailing here. If Akwa Ibomites aren't careful, they'll see a repeat of the Ibibio war this time from Ikwuano
Online warriors spotted!

1 Like

Re: 16 Killed, 6 Missing In Abia/Akwa Ibom Boundary Clash by emapeteum(m): 10:09am On Feb 03, 2021
realstars:
My Great grand mma is from that area in Aks, this ikwano people are very wicked, the way they use to kill ak people was eye sower, the Ak people are allways on diffence at all time, they only took advantage to kill my grandy people during the biafran war. where thousans of people where killed by the biafrans.
Really true. The report is biased. I lost my maternal parents to these people during the Nigerian Civil war. These ngwa people are the trouble maker and they have forgotten that Annang people are fearless and ready to defend their ancestral home.I want an Igboman to answer me: what is the meaning of Aba? Ibibio originally owns Aba.

1 Like

Re: 16 Killed, 6 Missing In Abia/Akwa Ibom Boundary Clash by Sluvist(m): 10:24am On Feb 03, 2021
Na herdsmen causes this problem, better if they evicts Fulani from that area to avoid future occurrence. All land belongs to the indigenes.
Re: 16 Killed, 6 Missing In Abia/Akwa Ibom Boundary Clash by kemmy196(m): 10:51am On Feb 03, 2021
Karlman:
Sometimes am confused with Abia and Akwa ibom names
They have a lot in common

Meanwhile make all men dey their own land o
Abia people I know are warriors so don't go and be killing their people thinking they wondnt retaliate.

lol warriors ko.. obot akara people na wetin cowards?the truth be told they r( abians)just seeking help they do kill obot akara people 2 but de world won't hear.. those people r hardened murderers
I'm from obot akara LGA so I do kwn how dis people behave
Re: 16 Killed, 6 Missing In Abia/Akwa Ibom Boundary Clash by Codes151(m): 10:55am On Feb 03, 2021
Karlman:

It your father you are referring here animal.

It's like you want to be very unfortunate?
typical ipob. Insult n stupidity
Re: 16 Killed, 6 Missing In Abia/Akwa Ibom Boundary Clash by Nanavati(m): 10:56am On Feb 03, 2021
juggrnaut:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/02/16-killed-6-missing-in-abia-akwa-ibom-boundary-clash/

OP how much have you been paid to write this rubbish? am very sure that you didn't read it because if you did you will know that this story is one sided
Re: 16 Killed, 6 Missing In Abia/Akwa Ibom Boundary Clash by Nanavati(m): 11:01am On Feb 03, 2021
Kemistri4:

Lol. Ibibios can't get anything in Ikwuano.

We are actually the ones prevailing here. If Akwa Ibomites aren't careful, they'll see a repeat of the Ibibio war this time from Ikwuano

stop beating the drums of war because you don't have what it takes to withstand the ibibios for even a day
Re: 16 Killed, 6 Missing In Abia/Akwa Ibom Boundary Clash by osarogie28841: 11:09am On Feb 03, 2021
:And i thought Akwa ibom people and igbos are best of pals, imagine what life will be when they get their biafra. Tell us about Ife and ModakekeAt least these are two different tribes.
Re: 16 Killed, 6 Missing In Abia/Akwa Ibom Boundary Clash by Karlman: 11:10am On Feb 03, 2021
Codes151:
typical ipob. Insult n stupidity
You're a very miserable fellow.
Re: 16 Killed, 6 Missing In Abia/Akwa Ibom Boundary Clash by Karlman: 11:18am On Feb 03, 2021
kemmy196:

lol warriors ko.. obot akara people na wetin cowards?the truth be told they r( abians)just seeking help they do kill obot akara people 2 but de world won't hear.. those people r hardened murderers
I'm from obot akara LGA so I do kwn how dis people behave

Well in my eye you guys are more like same and it's better you all settle amicably to avoid a much more numerous bodycounts on both sides.
Re: 16 Killed, 6 Missing In Abia/Akwa Ibom Boundary Clash by billyG(m): 1:13pm On Feb 03, 2021
This 2021 won wicked pass 2020 ooo!I thought they are Blothers.
Re: 16 Killed, 6 Missing In Abia/Akwa Ibom Boundary Clash by delishpot: 1:18pm On Feb 03, 2021
Govt of Akwa Ibom, do something now before this shit gets out of body (cos its already gotten out of hand)
Re: 16 Killed, 6 Missing In Abia/Akwa Ibom Boundary Clash by Electrochemistry(m): 1:35pm On Feb 03, 2021
sammirano:
Illiterates and selfish igbos. They should come to southwest where civilization resides. Ogun State willfully gives land to lagos.
What a senseless comment!
Re: 16 Killed, 6 Missing In Abia/Akwa Ibom Boundary Clash by sammirano: 1:38pm On Feb 03, 2021
Electrochemistry:
What a senseless comment!

And you are brainless.werey
Re: 16 Killed, 6 Missing In Abia/Akwa Ibom Boundary Clash by bekpo(m): 2:36pm On Feb 03, 2021
juggrnaut:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/02/16-killed-6-missing-in-abia-akwa-ibom-boundary-clash/

This is absolute falsehood. The event of January 22,2021 could b likened to gorrila warfare by d Abians who ambushed Nkarians at d only access road to d market n opened fire where scores were killed n so many were wounded. Motorcycles were looted away while 6 of Nkarians were kidnapped till dates, they r yet to b freed.

The truth of d matter is d continued attempt by d IPOB to annex Nkari to their territory. Any reasonable person who visits d disputed area will agree that d Avians has no business trespassing d land. U can't claim ownership of a place where ur village is very far away to a claim a land in between d only access road to a village including d only access road. Usaka claimed a land up to Ibono Okporo including some houses in Ibono okporo.

U people can't kill Nkarians n kidnapped many yet come to d public glare to spew falsehood. Enough is enough
Re: 16 Killed, 6 Missing In Abia/Akwa Ibom Boundary Clash by Nobody: 10:43am On Feb 09, 2021
Afam4eva:
People who are brothers seperated by mere state creation.

NA WA OHHH

APART HEID SY STEM PRO GRAMMAR

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Police Arraign POS Operator For Alleged N891,000 Fraud In Ogun / Man Arrested For Duping Facebook Girlfriend Of N850, 000 / Man Who Robbed A Mosque In Niger State Arrested (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.