Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,919 members, 7,814,095 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:40 AM

Six Hilarious Reactions To MC Oluomo’s Book - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Six Hilarious Reactions To MC Oluomo’s Book (1061 Views)

Reactions To Teddy-A & Toyin Lawani's Romantic Throwback Advert (Photos) / MC Oluomo, His 6 Daughters & 3 Sons In Atlanta (Photos) / Bobrisky Apologises To MC Galaxy: "He Gave Me Money Tonight, Knows I’m A Girl" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Six Hilarious Reactions To MC Oluomo’s Book by Joanne07: 7:15am On Feb 03, 2021
Lagos chairman of the National Union of Road Transport Workers (NURTW) Musiliu Akinsanya, popularly known as MC Oluomo, has indeed set teeth wagging with the launch of his new book ”My service to Humanity”.

Rayoonline Network confirmed that the popular figure has joined the list of authors in the country.

Nogerians became awash yesterday, February 2, 2021 after the cover of the book titled “Service to humanity” emerged on social media.

While some praised Oluomo for the feat, others claimed the book was his stylish effort to go into politics.

Rayo Online monitored the trend and gathered six hilarious reactions that will make you laugh hard.

See reaction below.

https://rayoonline.com/six-hilarious-reactions-to-mc-oluomos-book/

Re: Six Hilarious Reactions To MC Oluomo’s Book by LawLab247: 7:17am On Feb 03, 2021
Aite
Re: Six Hilarious Reactions To MC Oluomo’s Book by dawnomike(m): 7:18am On Feb 03, 2021
Lol... Na real service to humanity.

Kabaka in Benin will soon write his own , same with auxiliary in Ibadan. grin

#Jokers

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Six Hilarious Reactions To MC Oluomo’s Book by RedPanthar: 7:20am On Feb 03, 2021
dawnomike:
Lol... Na real service to humanity.

Kabaka in Benin will soon write his own , same with auxiliary in Ibadan. grin

#Jokers

Shebi you c say your pic dey your profile. No let their sons cum 4 u.
Re: Six Hilarious Reactions To MC Oluomo’s Book by Nobody: 7:25am On Feb 03, 2021
RedPanthar:

Me coming back from his pix: grin grin grin grin

The dude resembles bouncer ! grin
Re: Six Hilarious Reactions To MC Oluomo’s Book by dawnomike(m): 7:26am On Feb 03, 2021
RedPanthar:

Lol... I will gladly receive them; they are welcome to try
Re: Six Hilarious Reactions To MC Oluomo’s Book by donbachi(m): 7:27am On Feb 03, 2021
Him for sell..if had written a book on "lagos transport system,traffic and agberos".
Re: Six Hilarious Reactions To MC Oluomo’s Book by dawnomike(m): 7:30am On Feb 03, 2021
gaius01:

Me coming back from his pix: grin grin grin grin

The dude resembles bouncer ! grin
Lol... I am not a bouncer, just a guy addicted to working out grin
Re: Six Hilarious Reactions To MC Oluomo’s Book by RedPanthar: 8:28am On Feb 03, 2021
dawnomike:
Lol... I will gladly receive them; they are welcome to try

Okay o. Wayo Wayo o
Re: Six Hilarious Reactions To MC Oluomo’s Book by Nobody: 9:18am On Feb 03, 2021
dawnomike:
Lol... I am not a bouncer, just a guy addicted to working out grin

Wow I love the fit bro, keep it up ..
Some day I will love to start working out.
Re: Six Hilarious Reactions To MC Oluomo’s Book by gbowoade85142: 10:10am On Feb 03, 2021
:Lol... Na real service to humanity. Kabaka in Benin will soon write his own , same with auxiliary in Ibadan. #JokersShebi you c say your pic dey your profile. No let their sons cum 4 u.

(1) (Reply)

"Getting Spoilt By God Hits Different "- Bbnaija Star, Ceec Says As She Flies PJ / Men's Long Sleeve Designer Shirts / Bbnaija2021: Boma And Jacky B All Romantic In Friday Sexy Pool Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.