Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,120 members, 7,953,455 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:34 PM

Bauchi Hisbah Confiscates 260 Crates Of Alcoholic Drinks From Hotels, Night Club - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bauchi Hisbah Confiscates 260 Crates Of Alcoholic Drinks From Hotels, Night Club (26701 Views)

Governor Fubara Buys Cold Drinks From A Shop On The Street Of Port Harcourt / Lagos Task Force Raids Okada Riders, Confiscates 70 Motorcycles In Abule Egba / Hisbah Confiscates 260 Crates Of Alcoholic Drinks In Bauchi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bauchi Hisbah Confiscates 260 Crates Of Alcoholic Drinks From Hotels, Night Club by farouk2much(m): 11:09am On Feb 03, 2021
good move from hisbah. Clean our north. From these dirty southerners. Called yoruba and igbos. i,e afonja and ipob
Re: Bauchi Hisbah Confiscates 260 Crates Of Alcoholic Drinks From Hotels, Night Club by Nobody: 11:13am On Feb 03, 2021
Keeping the peasants happy I see. I'd like to see them to and confiscate alcohol from the Army Barracks' mammy market. Where we used to flex as Bauchi corpers those days
Re: Bauchi Hisbah Confiscates 260 Crates Of Alcoholic Drinks From Hotels, Night Club by Zubi10(m): 11:17am On Feb 03, 2021
DonXavi:
Why don’t we divide the country between North and south. So that everyone can practice what they like . It is very clear that we are not one. Even Dubai dey allow alcohol. How did we meet this northerners Muslims abeg. Not their fault Sha. Na Southerners dey very stupid.
Get your fact right Dubai don't promote alcohol at all..Of recent some Igbo guys were arrested in Dubai for violating their rules n regulations n were jailed because of alcohol
Re: Bauchi Hisbah Confiscates 260 Crates Of Alcoholic Drinks From Hotels, Night Club by nthony10: 11:18am On Feb 03, 2021
Lack of shame and direction will make a matured man be pursuing people selling beer.
Re: Bauchi Hisbah Confiscates 260 Crates Of Alcoholic Drinks From Hotels, Night Club by Olisehinnocent: 11:22am On Feb 03, 2021
Arewa1stSon:
Anything to maintain morality in the north is allowed!!

We have places that beers are sold in every city of North...

We are not trying to stop the sale of Alcohol in the north..

We are strictly regulating its consumption among Young people.

You people are too backward. I know that most of you are secretly drinking alcohol.

If it pains you... Go to hell!!
We only license few hotels to sell beer and even run brothel...

We all know wassup but will never openly support immorality!!

It's against our social standards!!

The north is waking up to human development...

We can't afford junkies on our streets!!

Time will come where everybody will be free to do drugs, alcohol, and olingo openly...

But we must attain some level of human development and exposure!!
Re: Bauchi Hisbah Confiscates 260 Crates Of Alcoholic Drinks From Hotels, Night Club by dominion001(m): 11:27am On Feb 03, 2021
madridguy:
One country different law shocked

One country different security agents shocked
signs that the country May not remain as one in the next 8 years.
Re: Bauchi Hisbah Confiscates 260 Crates Of Alcoholic Drinks From Hotels, Night Club by extol1(m): 11:30am On Feb 03, 2021
brownemmanuel43:
No wahala, as Una no wan mak shayo dey on ground for Una area, mak cow no dey patrol for our area too
Up for grab, for those with small prick and 5seconds men
why should I buy the medicine
Re: Bauchi Hisbah Confiscates 260 Crates Of Alcoholic Drinks From Hotels, Night Club by Bobyro: 11:33am On Feb 03, 2021
post=98694976:
Where there is no law, there is no sin.

Cownu and him Babe don turn social media to dem battle grounds.
2 mad people disturbing cyberspace and knocking the empty heads of their followers together.
How does this relate to the topic on ground? Are you sure that you have a business? It almost feels like you're too idle making comments from wherever you are

1 Like

Re: Bauchi Hisbah Confiscates 260 Crates Of Alcoholic Drinks From Hotels, Night Club by Bobyro: 11:34am On Feb 03, 2021
farouk2much:
good move from hisbah. Clean our north. From these dirty southerners. Called yoruba and igbos. i,e afonja and ipob
You probably shouldn't be using nairaland as you hate the south
Re: Bauchi Hisbah Confiscates 260 Crates Of Alcoholic Drinks From Hotels, Night Club by Cousin9999: 11:36am On Feb 03, 2021
Interesting how they object to alcohol, but not the abuse of women and children, or terrorism.
Re: Bauchi Hisbah Confiscates 260 Crates Of Alcoholic Drinks From Hotels, Night Club by Shaev7(m): 11:39am On Feb 03, 2021
Arewa1stSon:
shut up!!!
When a cow is killed in the north we start foaming our mouth?? Like a human being made this statement??
Oya go and continue killing cows...
One nama spotted
Re: Bauchi Hisbah Confiscates 260 Crates Of Alcoholic Drinks From Hotels, Night Club by Nobody: 11:40am On Feb 03, 2021
Would love to see the same energy in tackling drug trafficking and addiction in the North.

Oh wait

Hypocrisy
Re: Bauchi Hisbah Confiscates 260 Crates Of Alcoholic Drinks From Hotels, Night Club by Barexydkoko: 11:42am On Feb 03, 2021
The country don enter reverse
Re: Bauchi Hisbah Confiscates 260 Crates Of Alcoholic Drinks From Hotels, Night Club by Racoon(m): 11:42am On Feb 03, 2021
Is Nigeria as a Nation not practicing freedom of worship anymore or is Bauchi not part of Nigeria? Shebi this same idiots were criticizing Gov Wike Some time ago for saying River State is a Christian State, their bases of argument being that Nigeria practices Freedom of Worship hence what Wike said being unlawful.

How come I've never heard any Northerner or Muslims Condemn the destruction of people's Goods running into Millions just because someone wants to practice Sharia. What happened to the Freedom of worship? So because you don't drink alcohol gives you the right to destroy people's business in the name of Religion?

Here in South Nigeria, muslims often block the Road just cause they want to pray thereby causing Traffic every where ,how many times have we Christians challenged them for doing that? because by right you're not suppose to block the Road why worshipping as we Christians worship in the Church.

Muslim tends to quote Nigerian Constitution only when it Favors them and FG on the other hand always turn a blind eye to these things which is really unfair.

1 Like

Re: Bauchi Hisbah Confiscates 260 Crates Of Alcoholic Drinks From Hotels, Night Club by brownemmanuel43(m): 12:05pm On Feb 03, 2021
extol1:

why should I buy the medicine

Key Features
Vicscum oil

promotes blood circulation to the penis,
Thickens penis
enlarges the penis,
improves sex apathy
prolongs sexual intercourse.
Re: Bauchi Hisbah Confiscates 260 Crates Of Alcoholic Drinks From Hotels, Night Club by Nobody: 12:05pm On Feb 03, 2021
Even the ones that couldnt affort a crate too. CHAT ME UP ON 08130127510 FOR YOUR CHINA RMB PAYMENT AT AN AFFORDABLE RATE
Re: Bauchi Hisbah Confiscates 260 Crates Of Alcoholic Drinks From Hotels, Night Club by Skinkerjnr(m): 12:07pm On Feb 03, 2021
Arewa1stSon:
Anything to maintain morality in the north is allowed!!

We have places that beers are sold in every city of North...

We are not trying to stop the sale of Alcohol in the north..

We are strictly regulating its consumption among Young people.

If it pains you... Go to hell!!
We only license few hotels to sell beer and even run brothel...

We all know wassup but will never openly support immorality!!

It's against our social standards!!

The north is waking up to human development...

We can't afford junkies on our streets!!

Time will come where everybody will be free to do drugs, alcohol, and olingo openly...

But we must attain some certain level of human development and exposure!!
Na still d mumu north junkies dey pass for Nigeria....na cow brain u get ....ode

1 Like

Re: Bauchi Hisbah Confiscates 260 Crates Of Alcoholic Drinks From Hotels, Night Club by denvers: 12:17pm On Feb 03, 2021
Nigeria is a deeply divided country where anything goes once you are lucky. They are destroying alcohol, but I thought Nigeria is a secular country.
Re: Bauchi Hisbah Confiscates 260 Crates Of Alcoholic Drinks From Hotels, Night Club by Iykopee(m): 12:20pm On Feb 03, 2021
tsdarkside:

some of you always turn everything to tribal....

what makes you think am a northerner....??

Because u sounded like an idiot from the land of world's most foolish people
Re: Bauchi Hisbah Confiscates 260 Crates Of Alcoholic Drinks From Hotels, Night Club by tsdarkside(m): 12:39pm On Feb 03, 2021
Iykopee:

Because u sounded like an idiot from the land of world's most foolish people

what the hell are you talkin about....??

soo,because am southerner i dont have the right to have my own opinion....
Re: Bauchi Hisbah Confiscates 260 Crates Of Alcoholic Drinks From Hotels, Night Club by jcross19: 12:39pm On Feb 03, 2021
Arewa1stSon:
shut up!!!

When a cow is killed in the north we start foaming our mouth??
Like a human being made this statement??

Oya go and continue killing cows...
can you see the fraud called Mohammed?Allah says you should not permit alcohol in your society but promised you river of wine in its Paradise ahahahahahahaha what irony!!!!.

1 Like

Re: Bauchi Hisbah Confiscates 260 Crates Of Alcoholic Drinks From Hotels, Night Club by Iykopee(m): 12:41pm On Feb 03, 2021
tsdarkside:

what the hell are you talkin about....??

soo,because am southerner i dont have the right to have my own opinion....

U simply are lacking in comprehension. Not my fault u couldn't get the message
Re: Bauchi Hisbah Confiscates 260 Crates Of Alcoholic Drinks From Hotels, Night Club by tsdarkside(m): 12:41pm On Feb 03, 2021
jcross19:
can you see the fraud called Mohammed?Allah says you should not permit alcohol in your society but promised you river of wine in its Paradise ahahahahahahaha what irony!!!!.

wetin be una problem....

dem say dem no want....!!

whats the issue about that....??
na their area na,wetin be issue....
Re: Bauchi Hisbah Confiscates 260 Crates Of Alcoholic Drinks From Hotels, Night Club by tsdarkside(m): 12:42pm On Feb 03, 2021
Iykopee:

U simply are lacking in comprehension. Not my fault u couldn't get the message

get what....
Re: Bauchi Hisbah Confiscates 260 Crates Of Alcoholic Drinks From Hotels, Night Club by Iykopee(m): 12:51pm On Feb 03, 2021
tsdarkside:

get what....

Give the Bleep, up. U are damn too slow to understand a thing
Re: Bauchi Hisbah Confiscates 260 Crates Of Alcoholic Drinks From Hotels, Night Club by Akerele44(m): 12:52pm On Feb 03, 2021
dey see South der dey no fit con invest..na north dem go dey invest..smh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Mike Ozekhome Reacts To Obasanjo's Letter To Buhari / Why Didn’t You Withdraw Policemen From Aregbesola, PDP Asks IGP / Buhari Returns To Abuja With “Special Assignment’’ From World Body

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.