Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,070 members, 7,818,197 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:06 AM

Buhari Orders IG Adamu To Hand Over - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Orders IG Adamu To Hand Over (44272 Views)

Court Orders IG Arrest For Contempt / Russia Vs Ukraine: HURIWA Asks Onyeama, Adamu Adamu To Resign Immediately / Adamu Adamu To Replace Abba Kyari As Buhari’s Chief Of Staff - Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Orders IG Adamu To Hand Over by majamajic(m): 1:58pm On Feb 03, 2021
garfield1:

A northerner is the most senior policeman so what do you expect

They was retirement, non approval for promotion and demotions last time ago , most of them were from South
Re: Buhari Orders IG Adamu To Hand Over by Sirkingsnado: 2:12pm On Feb 03, 2021
I see buhari giving it to Igbo man

Don't quote me wrong
Re: Buhari Orders IG Adamu To Hand Over by garfield1: 2:16pm On Feb 03, 2021
majamajic:

They was retirement, non approval for promotion and demotions last time ago , most of them were from South

Oga na lie.all officers that retired had reached their retirement age eg dig nkpa inakwu
Re: Buhari Orders IG Adamu To Hand Over by majamajic(m): 2:19pm On Feb 03, 2021
garfield1:

Oga na lie.all officers that retired had reached their retirement age eg dig nkpa inakwu

Did u see Sahara reports on that ?
Re: Buhari Orders IG Adamu To Hand Over by sojfarm: 2:33pm On Feb 03, 2021
AT LAST BABA GO SLOW IS AWAKE
Re: Buhari Orders IG Adamu To Hand Over by Vickym1(f): 2:41pm On Feb 03, 2021
NiceMen:
it is supposed to be a southerner but they are trying 5i retire that one and give it to another northern Muslim
Na their way so am not surprise
Re: Buhari Orders IG Adamu To Hand Over by klawaaa: 2:43pm On Feb 03, 2021
Bubu is looking for a very good loyalist that would be able to execute more of his deadly arrest against his tribal and political enemies...
dre11:

https://thenationonlineng.net/buhari-orders-ig-adamu-to-hand-over/
Re: Buhari Orders IG Adamu To Hand Over by garfield1: 3:14pm On Feb 03, 2021
majamajic:

Did u see Sahara reports on that ?

Is it everything sahara reports that is true? As it stands,the most senior policeman is in charge.accept it like that
Re: Buhari Orders IG Adamu To Hand Over by feedthenation(m): 3:18pm On Feb 03, 2021
---Why the delay is appointing a new IGP---at least PMB should have been aware of IG Adamu's retirement date---
Re: Buhari Orders IG Adamu To Hand Over by majamajic(m): 3:27pm On Feb 03, 2021
garfield1:

Is it everything sahara reports that is true? As it stands,the most senior policeman is in charge.accept it like that

Did I say it's not ? It has been termpered with earlier
Accept it like that pls
Re: Buhari Orders IG Adamu To Hand Over by garfield1: 3:43pm On Feb 03, 2021
majamajic:

Did I say it's not ? It has been termpered with earlier
Accept it like that pls

Nothing was tampered.if so post it here after all all police postings and demotions are always posted by the police online.last week,there was massive promotion and it was posted here.during the endsars protest,some policemen were demoted and it was reported.stop spreading falsehood
Re: Buhari Orders IG Adamu To Hand Over by majamajic(m): 3:50pm On Feb 03, 2021
garfield1:

Nothing was tampered.if so post it here after all all police postings and demotions are always posted by the police online.last week,there was massive promotion and it was posted here.during the endsars protest,some policemen were demoted and it was reported.stop spreading falsehood

Now u are talking , on normal process do u think a particular tribe only will all available at this point ?

Remember , Benue and Edo get more people in police system , can u explained how finally we have only northerners to select from ?
Re: Buhari Orders IG Adamu To Hand Over by garfield1: 4:06pm On Feb 03, 2021
majamajic:

Now u are talking , on normal process do u think a particular tribe only will all available at this point ?

Remember , Benue and Edo get more people in police system , can u explained how finally we have only northerners to select from ?

I expect you to post the sahara link to verify your allegations.he who alleges must prove...

I dont agree that edo has more policemen than other states.recruitment is usually done based on state by state basis and population so the north will slightly edge out the south.we southerners do not like military or paramilitary.I can accept Benue because they love getting into the military.getting into the police is one thing,getting to a senior position is another thing.promotions to the post of commissioner and above are political and usually done based on state and geopolitical reasons so no region can dominate another....

Right now among all the 3 digs and over 20 aigs,only 2 are qualified to be igp.dig moses jitoboh from the south and AIG dasuki galadanchi from the north.so you see,it is balanced.you and sahara were wrong
Re: Buhari Orders IG Adamu To Hand Over by Blackdisciple(m): 4:13pm On Feb 03, 2021
Power sweet oo IG no wan commot
Re: Buhari Orders IG Adamu To Hand Over by mechanics(m): 5:17pm On Feb 03, 2021
Good one, we need a diligent and active IGP.
Re: Buhari Orders IG Adamu To Hand Over by majamajic(m): 5:37pm On Feb 03, 2021
garfield1:

I expect you to post the sahara link to verify your allegations.he who alleges must prove...

I dont agree that edo has more policemen than other states.recruitment is usually done based on state by state basis and population so the north will slightly edge out the south.we southerners do not like military or paramilitary.I can accept Benue because they love getting into the military.getting into the police is one thing,getting to a senior position is another thing.promotions to the post of commissioner and above are political and usually done based on state and geopolitical reasons so no region can dominate another....

Right now among all the 3 digs and over 20 aigs,only 2 are qualified to be igp.dig moses jitoboh from the south and AIG dasuki galadanchi from the north.so you see,it is balanced.you and sahara were wrong

Even though I still doubt the selection process , thanks for the analysis
Re: Buhari Orders IG Adamu To Hand Over by luluosas(m): 5:48pm On Feb 03, 2021
Fulani go, fulani come. It is well
Re: Buhari Orders IG Adamu To Hand Over by Nobody: 6:32pm On Feb 03, 2021
Blackdisciple:
Power sweet oo
IG no wan commot
To be President sweet pass everyone would be lobbying left and right but the buck still stop at your table,you call the shots.
Re: Buhari Orders IG Adamu To Hand Over by pfadom: 9:29pm On Feb 03, 2021
Mr FSARS and SWAT. Professional liar despite the deceiving credentials and different police operations, he could not tame criminality. Good riddance to bad rubbish.

Please leave the stage. Another waste of time and resources. He flexed muscle with the Police Service Commission on staff recruitment, yet he has no option to do God's will. .
Re: Buhari Orders IG Adamu To Hand Over by fergie001: 10:25pm On Feb 03, 2021
garfield1:
...but are you aware that before this promotion, of all the 24 AIGs....none is from the SE.

It was so bad that they picked a SE- CP to DIG.
Re: Buhari Orders IG Adamu To Hand Over by garfield1: 11:37pm On Feb 03, 2021
fergie001:

...but are you aware that before this promotion, of all the 24 AIGs....none is from the SE.

It was so bad that they picked a SE- CP to DIG.

How come? Its good that they at least picked one.maybe you guys dont have much numbers or qualified men in the force.I think frank MBA is qualified for AIG.even during gej time,I hardly saw senior policemen of se origin.there was a time ohanaeze complained
Re: Buhari Orders IG Adamu To Hand Over by Banmeallday: 11:41pm On Feb 03, 2021
So the fake Buhari according to the stupid journalist asked and did not “ORDER”

Blacks
Re: Buhari Orders IG Adamu To Hand Over by fergie001: 11:43pm On Feb 03, 2021
garfield1:

How come? Its good that they at least picked one.maybe you guys dont have much numbers or qualified men in the force.I think frank MBA is qualified for AIG.even during gej time,I hardly saw senior policemen of se origin.there was a time ohanaeze complained
They were there during GEJ's time.

Frank Mba was just promoted CP last month.

The SE do have, but the politics start from the beginning.

The SS had 5 AIGs, SW 2, NE 8, NW 8, NC 1, SE 0
Re: Buhari Orders IG Adamu To Hand Over by Ayobami7(m): 9:38am On Feb 04, 2021
okay

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Proposed Minimum Wage By NLC Across Geopolitical Zones / What I Saw In Umuahia, Abia State Last Week (picture) / Roads To Be Commissioned By President Buhari In Kano State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.