Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,172 members, 7,821,977 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:17 PM

Kogi, Others Top Latest Salary Structure For Doctors As Bello Approves CONMESS - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Kogi, Others Top Latest Salary Structure For Doctors As Bello Approves CONMESS (18146 Views)

Lagos LCDA Approves 100% Pay Rise For Doctors In Phcs / Minister Of Health Threatens To Recall “reserve Doctors” As NARD Strike Persist / Doctors & Health Workers Salary Structure Explained (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kogi, Others Top Latest Salary Structure For Doctors As Bello Approves CONMESS by Kaymansion(m): 10:09am On Feb 03, 2021
All because of 2023 very desperate of which presidential taskforce on covid 19 are dragging him, this is Nigeria my country
Re: Kogi, Others Top Latest Salary Structure For Doctors As Bello Approves CONMESS by MisterGrace: 10:09am On Feb 03, 2021
grin Seun have collected envelopes from Kogi government.
Re: Kogi, Others Top Latest Salary Structure For Doctors As Bello Approves CONMESS by LastProphet: 10:09am On Feb 03, 2021
The moroon that can't pay ordinary level 6 officers want to pay highest doctor salaries. Over 100 doctors resigned and left kogi state service since bello yeye came and here he's telling Nigerians he wants to pay highest doctor salaries. What a slowpoke this guy is

1 Like

Re: Kogi, Others Top Latest Salary Structure For Doctors As Bello Approves CONMESS by LastProphet: 10:14am On Feb 03, 2021
feezay86:
Doctors in Kogi State are smiling!!!

Building world class reference hospital.

Bello is changing the narrative

So a N3.9 billion hospital is world class? When a single MRI machine goes for N2 billion you are here calling the fraudulent bello an achiever? God will punish you the way bello punish kogi

1 Like

Re: Kogi, Others Top Latest Salary Structure For Doctors As Bello Approves CONMESS by encryptjay(m): 10:14am On Feb 03, 2021
Interesting times.
But teachers there dey suffer o

Re: Kogi, Others Top Latest Salary Structure For Doctors As Bello Approves CONMESS by Omezif(m): 10:15am On Feb 03, 2021
Increasing salary is not what matter, what matter is paying the salary in right time.
Re: Kogi, Others Top Latest Salary Structure For Doctors As Bello Approves CONMESS by OgwuEgo: 10:16am On Feb 03, 2021
Sakamaje
Re: Kogi, Others Top Latest Salary Structure For Doctors As Bello Approves CONMESS by Angelfrost(m): 10:19am On Feb 03, 2021
Hard to believe this is the same Bello of first term... What actually changed?!!

Whatever happened, may it continue! Kogi people have really suffered abeg!
Re: Kogi, Others Top Latest Salary Structure For Doctors As Bello Approves CONMESS by Nobody: 10:19am On Feb 03, 2021
Simeonee111:
LATEST SALARY STRUCTURE FOR DOCTORS: KOGI STATE, TWO OTHERS TOP THE CHART.

As posted by the State Commissioner for Health and Confirmed by News Blogs Across the Country

In a development that can at best be described as unprecedented, we are pleased to inform the public that the #NewDirection Government of His Excellency Governor Yahaya Bello has fully implemented REVISED CONMESS as the new salary scale for Doctors in Kogi State. Besides Delta and Benue States and FCT, no other State in Nigeria has implemented the full revised CONMESS salary scale! While this administration continues to make bold strides in the Health sector with life-touching projects such as Top-Notch Health Facilities Development, 21st Century Disease Prevention/Control Initiatives and other highly impactful Health Programs like Social Health Insurance/BelloCare, the importance of manpower can not be overemphasised to ensure those infrastructures/programs provide quality and efficient service to the general public. It is therefore no doubt that this landmark decision is a first and beautiful step in the right direction as such welfare boost will not only serve as a motivation for Doctors in the State but will also attract other Doctors to the State.

All the accolade and praises goes to His Excellency Governor Yahaya Bello for his unrelenting support to the Kogi State Health Sector as part of his resolve to ensure all Kogites get quality and affordable Health Care service. He has demonstrated beyond any chance of questioning that he is indeed a visionary leader who puts the interest of the people at heart.

The Doctors on their part have extended their unquantifiable gratitude for such an august consideration that has never happened in the State, and have resolved to put in their very best to help Kogites in every way possible through their health challeneges.

https://tribuneonlineng.com/kogi-resident-doctors-commend-govt-on-implementation-of-conmess-proper-placement-of-members/
there is an adage that says if you are not under the tree u won't know what wind does to it,,,,,, we know bello more as kogites, don't be deceived
Re: Kogi, Others Top Latest Salary Structure For Doctors As Bello Approves CONMESS by LastProphet: 10:21am On Feb 03, 2021
Intels2020:
Sponsored Post, Sponsored Comments....

Is so obvious, you know bello is quite dull in the brain so he assumes everybody are as dull as him in the head. Is even a shame for him to have the boldness to mention his ambition to be president when he's not even qualified to run a local govt. Beloo is an absolute disgrace. All the idiotts posting here are his fellow hungry ebira people nothing more. Uptill this December the idiott has been paying one quarter of salaries and he doesn't pay everybody, I don't know what makes him believe so much in propaganda

1 Like

Re: Kogi, Others Top Latest Salary Structure For Doctors As Bello Approves CONMESS by Simeonjoe1: 10:23am On Feb 03, 2021
miracood:
why should I believe a FALSE PROPHET?
Your pastor no dey give prophecy?
Re: Kogi, Others Top Latest Salary Structure For Doctors As Bello Approves CONMESS by LastProphet: 10:27am On Feb 03, 2021
Haylel:
Here is a comprehensive list of those Yaya Bello has employed to promote his presidential agenda. Most of them recently opened a nairaland account, and guess what? The only thing they've been posting/posted are praises for Yaya bello.
1. Simeonee111 (the Op)
2. Oluboh (the FTC)
3. Feezay86 (STC)
4. Anonymouspy (just opened an account)
5. Happiness32
6. Alphafeezay (the same person operating the moniker feezay86)
7. Avoidyesmenn (lol, he claims female)
8. Creativity25

And more....

His name is "Yeye Bello" not "Yaya," he's the worst most unqualified person I have ever met. Kogi must be full of moronns

1 Like

Re: Kogi, Others Top Latest Salary Structure For Doctors As Bello Approves CONMESS by edoairways: 10:28am On Feb 03, 2021
FalseProphet1:
I see many doctors across the country trooping to kogi for medical employment, I see them getting married to kogi girls, I see a terrible scarcity of girls in kogi State. This I have seen.
You are insane cheesy grin grin
Re: Kogi, Others Top Latest Salary Structure For Doctors As Bello Approves CONMESS by LastProphet: 10:29am On Feb 03, 2021
encryptjay:
Interesting times.
But teachers there dey suffer o

God bless you for posting your salary alert. God punish anyone supporting a clear evil like bello
Re: Kogi, Others Top Latest Salary Structure For Doctors As Bello Approves CONMESS by htdot: 10:31am On Feb 03, 2021
Simeonee111:
LATEST SALARY STRUCTURE FOR DOCTORS: KOGI STATE, TWO OTHERS TOP THE CHART.

As posted by the State Commissioner for Health and Confirmed by News Blogs Across the Country

In a development that can at best be described as unprecedented, we are pleased to inform the public that the #NewDirection Government of His Excellency Governor Yahaya Bello has fully implemented REVISED CONMESS as the new salary scale for Doctors in Kogi State. Besides Delta and Benue States and FCT, no other State in Nigeria has implemented the full revised CONMESS salary scale! While this administration continues to make bold strides in the Health sector with life-touching projects such as Top-Notch Health Facilities Development, 21st Century Disease Prevention/Control Initiatives and other highly impactful Health Programs like Social Health Insurance/BelloCare, the importance of manpower can not be overemphasised to ensure those infrastructures/programs provide quality and efficient service to the general public. It is therefore no doubt that this landmark decision is a first and beautiful step in the right direction as such welfare boost will not only serve as a motivation for Doctors in the State but will also attract other Doctors to the State.

All the accolade and praises goes to His Excellency Governor Yahaya Bello for his unrelenting support to the Kogi State Health Sector as part of his resolve to ensure all Kogites get quality and affordable Health Care service. He has demonstrated beyond any chance of questioning that he is indeed a visionary leader who puts the interest of the people at heart.

The Doctors on their part have extended their unquantifiable gratitude for such an august consideration that has never happened in the State, and have resolved to put in their very best to help Kogites in every way possible through their health challeneges.

https://tribuneonlineng.com/kogi-resident-doctors-commend-govt-on-implementation-of-conmess-proper-placement-of-members/
No b this governor pay level 9 teacher 7 k and monthly salary?
Re: Kogi, Others Top Latest Salary Structure For Doctors As Bello Approves CONMESS by seborrhic: 10:31am On Feb 03, 2021
LastProphet:
The moroon that can't pay ordinary level 6 officers want to pay highest doctor salaries. Over 100 doctors resigned and left kogi state service since bello yeye came and here he's telling Nigerians he wants to pay highest doctor salaries. What a slowpoke this guy is
I get annoyed when people call people like Bello a slowpoke.
The real slow pokes are the people who can't use their God given commonsense to know when someone is clearly lying about something he can never deliver even if given 5 terms in office.
The only difference between yayaha Bello and Buhari is the age;both are unfit for any kind of office.

1 Like

Re: Kogi, Others Top Latest Salary Structure For Doctors As Bello Approves CONMESS by easzypeaszy(m): 10:32am On Feb 03, 2021
Anonymouspy:
Yahaya bello ....omo me don see where I go do my house job oh... Kogi here I come.... This yahaya bello Sha don dey try
no vex but I go insult u...so u fullishly bliv dis wt ur 6yrs in sch...I pity u if u try it...I don't kw why u guys are easily sold our fr cheap stuffs...disgrace on ur knowledge
Re: Kogi, Others Top Latest Salary Structure For Doctors As Bello Approves CONMESS by Acidosis(m): 10:36am On Feb 03, 2021
Believe this man at your own detriment o. Kogi state is the only state in Nigeria without a tertiary hospital. He wants to pay doctors the biggest salary and allowances in Nigeria yet can't train anyone in his state to become a doctor? Lol. He had to send medical students in the state's university to other states in Nigeria after wasting their time in school.
Re: Kogi, Others Top Latest Salary Structure For Doctors As Bello Approves CONMESS by seborrhic: 10:36am On Feb 03, 2021
easzypeaszy:
no vex but I go insult u...so u fullishly bliv dis wt ur 6yrs in sch...I pity u if u try it...I don't kw why u guys are easily sold our fr cheap stuffs...disgrace on ur knowledge
The person u quoted must likely is a paid online agent of Kogi state and has never attended any school.
If he has then his parents should seek a refund of his fees for being so dull

1 Like

Re: Kogi, Others Top Latest Salary Structure For Doctors As Bello Approves CONMESS by encryptjay(m): 10:39am On Feb 03, 2021
LastProphet:

God bless you for posting your salary alert. God punish anyone supporting a clear evil like bello
Not mine boss, I got it from another thread. This is very evil and I really don't know what this can do for a grown-up. We keep reinforcing evil in this country.
Re: Kogi, Others Top Latest Salary Structure For Doctors As Bello Approves CONMESS by Abdulmumin412(m): 11:01am On Feb 03, 2021
BadEnglish:
Is this not the same Yeye Bello people were crucifying in his first tenure? Ayam shock at the sudden surge of affection he's gaining now, I'm even more shocked that he's doing wonderfully well.

I really hope he is doing it all for Kogites interest and not because he's eyeing presidential slot, because as long as I'm concerned. Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu is my next president (ABAT2023)
Now it has shown that when u do good people will say it and praise u and at the same time when u do bad people will say it and condemn it. Indeed Bello is trying now
Re: Kogi, Others Top Latest Salary Structure For Doctors As Bello Approves CONMESS by extol1(m): 11:02am On Feb 03, 2021
DennisEche:
BELLO BLLO, HOW MANY TIMES I CALL YOU, YOU WEY DE PAY PERCENTAGE SALARY DE INCREASE SALARY. MEAN WHILE GYB FOR PRESIDENT, THE YOUTHS LOVES YOU
people living outside will never know what you just said
Re: Kogi, Others Top Latest Salary Structure For Doctors As Bello Approves CONMESS by Abdulmumin412(m): 11:05am On Feb 03, 2021
Now it has shown that when u do good people will say it and praise u and at the same time when u do bad people will say it and condemn it. Indeed Bello is trying now
Re: Kogi, Others Top Latest Salary Structure For Doctors As Bello Approves CONMESS by gbengaeed(m): 11:07am On Feb 03, 2021
let them keep fooling themselves.

Intels2020:
Sponsored Post, Sponsored Comments....

1 Like

Re: Kogi, Others Top Latest Salary Structure For Doctors As Bello Approves CONMESS by feezay86: 11:26am On Feb 03, 2021
Haylel:
Here is a comprehensive list of those Yaya Bello has employed to promote his presidential agenda. Most of them recently opened a nairaland account, and guess what? The only thing they've been posting/posted are praises for Yaya bello.
1. Simeonee111 (the Op)
2. Oluboh (the FTC)
3. Feezay86 (STC)
5. Happiness32
8. Creativity25

And more....

Investigative Journalism grin grin grin grin
Re: Kogi, Others Top Latest Salary Structure For Doctors As Bello Approves CONMESS by tot(f): 11:34am On Feb 03, 2021
Haylel:
1. Simeonee111 (the Op)
2. Oluboh (the FTC)
3. Feezay86 (STC)
5. Happiness32
8. Creativity25

And more....

Let them keep selling their future for peanuts, it will surely come round to bite them sooner or later. Image launderers, there are many of them roaming about on NL, from the BMC crew to these ones. Shame!

2 Likes

Re: Kogi, Others Top Latest Salary Structure For Doctors As Bello Approves CONMESS by clickwtB(m): 11:52am On Feb 03, 2021
Blatant lies,why im i not among them?
Critisize when he is not doing well
Commend/praise when he is doing the right things eg Consructing Several roads,,Dealing with insecurity,Building Okene reference hospital,Creating developing CUSTECH Osara.etc grin
Yahaya Bello for President 2023!In sha Allah
Haylel:
1. Simeonee111 (the Op)
2. Oluboh (the FTC)
3. Feezay86 (STC)
5. Happiness32
8. Creativity25

And more....

1 Like

Re: Kogi, Others Top Latest Salary Structure For Doctors As Bello Approves CONMESS by aje55393: 11:52am On Feb 03, 2021
have collected envelopes from Kogi government.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

3 Viruses Found In Bats In Laos Are Closest Relatives Of Virus Behind COVID-19 / COVID-19 Update For January 8 2021 In Nigeria / Ebola: Eight People On An Ebola Team Were Killed In Southeastern Guinea,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.