Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,208 members, 7,822,074 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:40 AM

Bbnaija Erica Links Up With Mercy Eke At The Salon, Share Good Vibes. VIDEO - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija Erica Links Up With Mercy Eke At The Salon, Share Good Vibes. VIDEO (968 Views)

Man Rocks Mercy Eke At A Nightclub / Guests Thought Ike Onyema Was Going To Propose To Mercy Eke At Her Birthday / Cubana Chief Priest Meets Mercy Eke At The Headies Award (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija Erica Links Up With Mercy Eke At The Salon, Share Good Vibes. VIDEO by nairafame2: 9:02am On Feb 03, 2021
BBNaija stars, Erica Nlewedim and Mercy Eke met at the salon where they both had their hair done.

The ladies have become the latest sensation on social media because of the beautiful friendship that exists between them.

Yesterday, 2nd February 2021, Mercy Eke hinted on a banger she is looking out to release with Erica aafter the latter hailed her under a post saying she is the goddess of beauty. In a latest video, they were spotted at a salon where they both had their hair done.

While at the salon, the duo were seen goofing on camera.

Watch video HERE

1 Share

Re: Bbnaija Erica Links Up With Mercy Eke At The Salon, Share Good Vibes. VIDEO by Nobody: 9:15am On Feb 03, 2021
Erica my luv. Nothin do u but no allow that mercy girl spoil u finish o.

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija Erica Links Up With Mercy Eke At The Salon, Share Good Vibes. VIDEO by meobizy(f): 3:13pm On Feb 03, 2021
Both of them should do a proper silhouette challenge. That is all I want to see.

(1) (Reply)

''the Toughest Decisions I Have Made Was Leaving My Marriage-venita Akpofure / Watch Emotional Video Of A 50 Year Old Woman Who Gave Birth To Her First Child / Best Of Janemena Twerk Videos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.