Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,032 members, 7,956,822 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 08:02 PM

₦50 Cheap Onions In Kebbi State (Photos) - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / ₦50 Cheap Onions In Kebbi State (Photos) (54461 Views)

I just received my own Share of palliatives from Kebbi state Government / See The 100 Naira Onions I Bought Today In Birnin Kebbi / Big Fishes Caught In Ahoada, Rivers State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ₦50 Cheap Onions In Kebbi State (Photos) by pepperdemzombie: 8:05pm On Feb 08, 2021
Onions na food?
Re: ₦50 Cheap Onions In Kebbi State (Photos) by maybe1: 8:05pm On Feb 08, 2021
Wow so cheap
Re: ₦50 Cheap Onions In Kebbi State (Photos) by dalass(f): 8:05pm On Feb 08, 2021
[center][/center]orirsirisi grin
Re: ₦50 Cheap Onions In Kebbi State (Photos) by francisbarrack(m): 8:05pm On Feb 08, 2021
Wen petrol price wan reach 200 , u dey show me onions. R u normal

1 Like

Re: ₦50 Cheap Onions In Kebbi State (Photos) by Nobody: 8:08pm On Feb 08, 2021
I see spring onions
Re: ₦50 Cheap Onions In Kebbi State (Photos) by dorin27(f): 8:08pm On Feb 08, 2021
Ignite123:
For Lagos that onions will cost like #500
Are you kidding me? That was then, not anymore.
Re: ₦50 Cheap Onions In Kebbi State (Photos) by bigfish3k: 8:09pm On Feb 08, 2021
This one you people are promoting north these days. Hmnm

I guess it's the fear of disintegration. They are trying to tell us what we are going to miss
Re: ₦50 Cheap Onions In Kebbi State (Photos) by pepperdemzombie: 8:11pm On Feb 08, 2021
francisbarrack:
Wen petrol price wan reach 200 , u dey show me onions. R u normal
Let them be disgracing themselves to the world like onion is food or an essential comodity.
Onion is now taking the place of snakes on front page now.

1 Like

Re: ₦50 Cheap Onions In Kebbi State (Photos) by bigfish3k: 8:13pm On Feb 08, 2021
ismoney:
We need one another. I strongly believe that God loves Nigeria and that all will be well with us considering the prayers and fasting of the saints. God will surely make this country a blessing to many.

God bless Nigeria.
We don't need them

They are the ones that need us
Re: ₦50 Cheap Onions In Kebbi State (Photos) by GreaterFuture3: 8:13pm On Feb 08, 2021
dorin27:
Are you kidding me? That was then, not anymore.
So How much will it cost now, and what area are you talking about.
Look at the picture very well oh, everything there is about 15 midsized and Small onion Bulbs
Re: ₦50 Cheap Onions In Kebbi State (Photos) by francisbarrack(m): 8:15pm On Feb 08, 2021
pepperdemzombie:

Let them be disgracing themselves to the world like onion is food or an essential comodity.
Onion is now taking the place of snakes on front page now.

Ao I wish those kids understand wat dis politician is written on d wall.
Re: ₦50 Cheap Onions In Kebbi State (Photos) by Talk2david1(m): 8:16pm On Feb 08, 2021
ChelseaArmy:
I purchased this onions at the rate of 50 naira today in Birninkebbi Kara market.
Bought 1 bag of onions @ #200 in kangiwa back in 2017 when I served in kebbi... Things are really cheap in kebbi... Wish all the northern states were like kebbi State

1 Like

Re: ₦50 Cheap Onions In Kebbi State (Photos) by Awoleesu(m): 8:20pm On Feb 08, 2021
Onions or leeks?
Re: ₦50 Cheap Onions In Kebbi State (Photos) by dorin27(f): 8:21pm On Feb 08, 2021
GreaterFuture3:

So How much will it cost now, and what area are you talking about.
Look at the picture very well oh, everything there is about 15 midsized and Small onion Bulbs
Give and take, it will cost 150 in my area. I don't know about your area though.
Re: ₦50 Cheap Onions In Kebbi State (Photos) by viyon02: 8:22pm On Feb 08, 2021
sosodevf:
Lies
Hello bro. Please when you come across info. Like this please verify, do you know a bag of onion is no more than 3000k in that state? Just think about business idea from that info.
Re: ₦50 Cheap Onions In Kebbi State (Photos) by oluwasegun007(m): 8:24pm On Feb 08, 2021
It's only up north N5 and N10 still have purchasing power, that's y they are not complaining.
Re: ₦50 Cheap Onions In Kebbi State (Photos) by GreaterFuture3: 8:24pm On Feb 08, 2021
dorin27:
Give and take, it will cost 150 in my area. I don't know about your area though.
Ok I'm looking at the Pics again, and that thing there has about 20 Bulbs.
₦150 for 20 Bulbs is really cheap?
Pls Where is your area oh
Re: ₦50 Cheap Onions In Kebbi State (Photos) by Sambai65(m): 8:25pm On Feb 08, 2021
Ignite123:
that onion is around #200 at ile epo market
Re: ₦50 Cheap Onions In Kebbi State (Photos) by majamajic(m): 8:27pm On Feb 08, 2021
Ignite123:

No , I bought 13 pcs for 50 naira in Lagos 3 days ago
Re: ₦50 Cheap Onions In Kebbi State (Photos) by Incognito403: 8:28pm On Feb 08, 2021
Osagyefo98:
This onions rubbish should stop, afterall someone can set a dish without the said onions..

Even if the taste comes out, which is not necessary it will only end up giving your mouth and breath onion smell...

So what's the hype?

Buy your onions, cook your food , eat and rest..It doesn't matter what or how you buy it as far as the one you bought served it's purpose..

Why are you paid?
Is it because your erosion infested ipodian region cannot support any green life?
Re: ₦50 Cheap Onions In Kebbi State (Photos) by SonOfTheRisingS: 8:29pm On Feb 08, 2021
Fulani jihadist herdsmen must leave our forests and bushes so that our Biafran farmers can farm safely.

Re: ₦50 Cheap Onions In Kebbi State (Photos) by Nobody: 8:34pm On Feb 08, 2021
Please Can this Onion rubbish end already? Na by force to chop onions?? what is it? if e dey vex you go plant onion for your backyard. there are other problem to talk about, make una die this onion matter na
Re: ₦50 Cheap Onions In Kebbi State (Photos) by Nobody: 8:37pm On Feb 08, 2021
Incognito403:

Why are you paid?
Is it because your erosion infested ipodian region cannot support any green life?

Do I know you?

If not for lugard, I go sabi who u be..

Abeg look for your people and quote them.
Re: ₦50 Cheap Onions In Kebbi State (Photos) by sonnie10: 8:37pm On Feb 08, 2021
ismoney:
We need one another. I strongly believe that God loves Nigeria and that all will be well with us considering the prayers and fasting of the saints. God will surely make this country a blessing to many.

God bless Nigeria.

All thanks to Lugard
Re: ₦50 Cheap Onions In Kebbi State (Photos) by SonOfTheRisingS: 8:49pm On Feb 08, 2021
Incognito403:

Why are you paid?

Old story. Yet your fulani jihadist herdsmen terrorist government preferred our forests and bushes.
Fulani herdsmen terrorist and their cows must return to the North with their cows, let the Eastern farmers resume their food productions

Re: ₦50 Cheap Onions In Kebbi State (Photos) by AFONJACOW(m): 8:52pm On Feb 08, 2021
anyway back to the topic am buy Bitcoin at the moment, will buy and remit to my foreign account then remit to local account who is fooling who here
Re: ₦50 Cheap Onions In Kebbi State (Photos) by ChelseaArmy(m): 8:52pm On Feb 08, 2021
sosodevf:
Lies
no be lai my friend na true wo and the amount still desame at as today
Re: ₦50 Cheap Onions In Kebbi State (Photos) by ozo13(m): 8:55pm On Feb 08, 2021
ChelseaArmy:
I purchased this onions at the rate of 50 naira today in Birninkebbi Kara market.
go to aleiro market.thats like the home of onion in the countryt.u could become a millionaire investing in onions alone there
Re: ₦50 Cheap Onions In Kebbi State (Photos) by ismoney: 8:58pm On Feb 08, 2021
I believe that we need each other. God bless Nigeria.
bigfish3k:

We don't need them

They are the ones that need us
Re: ₦50 Cheap Onions In Kebbi State (Photos) by nonstan(m): 8:58pm On Feb 08, 2021
Osagyefo98:
This onions rubbish should stop, afterall someone can set a dish without the said onions..

Even if the taste comes out, which is not necessary it will only end up giving your mouth and breath onion smell...

So what's the hype?

Buy your onions, cook your food , eat and rest..It doesn't matter what or how you buy it as far as the one you bought served it's purpose..

Abeg who annoyed you ?
Re: ₦50 Cheap Onions In Kebbi State (Photos) by ismoney: 8:59pm On Feb 08, 2021
Not about him. God always has the final say irrespective of the position of man. I believe.
sonnie10:

All thanks to Lugard
Re: ₦50 Cheap Onions In Kebbi State (Photos) by ChelseaArmy(m): 9:01pm On Feb 08, 2021
Evergreen4:
Aliero local government in kebbi state , is one place where you can cheap onions
at aliero you can carry that one at 20 naira. I can remember last month I visited the area .I saw many trucks loaded with onions prevented to go inside the market because no where to keep the onions they are carrying

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See The 100 Naira Oranges I Bought Today In Birnin Kebbi (photos) / See The Chicken I Bought For 8k / What Is This Fruit Called In English?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.