Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,369 members, 7,836,488 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:42 AM

I Made Money From ‘beefing’ MI Abaga – Rapper Vector Reveals - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Made Money From ‘beefing’ MI Abaga – Rapper Vector Reveals (362 Views)

Rapper Vector, Ruggedman, Real Warri Pikin, Others Thrill Abuja Residents (pics) / Rapper Vector Celebrates His Daughter, Milaré’, On Her 6th Birthday (Photos) / Ubi Franklin And Iyanya Finally Reconcile After Months Of Serious Beefing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Made Money From ‘beefing’ MI Abaga – Rapper Vector Reveals by Royalhignness: 11:07am On Feb 03, 2021
Ace Nigerian rapper, Olanrewaju Ogunmefun professionally known as Vector has disclosed that he made reasonable sums of money from his beef with colleague, MI Abaga.

Vector revealed this in an interview with Sky News.

The beef between the duo was one which held the music industry and the rap genre spellbound as it put fans on the edge of their seats. Vector and MI both diss each other using songs and it was the talk of the town at the time Read More

https:///i-made-money-from-beefing-mi-abaga-rapper-vector/
Re: I Made Money From ‘beefing’ MI Abaga – Rapper Vector Reveals by Fahdiga1: 11:16am On Feb 03, 2021
We all know then. now you are popular than him
Re: I Made Money From ‘beefing’ MI Abaga – Rapper Vector Reveals by donbachi(m): 11:18am On Feb 03, 2021
Ok na..make me,i go beef jay-z and rick ross.

(1) (Reply)

Actress Destiny Etiko Under Attack For The Outfit She Wore To Visit Kogi Gov (pi / Big Brother Naija Highlights - Day 7 | Erica, Kiddwaya, Prince, Laycon & More / Raise Funds For Education - For Students, Parents, Teachers, Lecturers & Schools

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.