Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,317 members, 7,815,605 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:11 PM

Which Should I Visit First - Kenya, Egypt Or Tunisia. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Which Should I Visit First - Kenya, Egypt Or Tunisia. (1099 Views)

I Need A Nigerian Residing In Morocco Or Tunisia? / What African Country Can I Visit For A Vacation ? / Help Me:i Need Visa To Egypt Or Company With A Vacation Package (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Should I Visit First - Kenya, Egypt Or Tunisia. by nellytivities(f): 11:16am On Feb 03, 2021
Hi guys,

I’m taking a trip with my friends who both have virgin passports and because of that we are looking at African countries that wouldn’t have a problem with issuing visas based on travel history.
We came up with Kenya, Egypt or Tunisia.

I haven’t been to either of the 3 and I trust there are some people here who have gone to 1 or 2 of these places.

Please suggest to me which would be more fun.. we have a short time to plan our trip.

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Which Should I Visit First - Kenya, Egypt Or Tunisia. by chatinent: 11:19am On Feb 03, 2021
Visit me, and let's go together.

Re: Which Should I Visit First - Kenya, Egypt Or Tunisia. by Fahdiga1: 11:25am On Feb 03, 2021
Visit Iragbiji

1 Like

Re: Which Should I Visit First - Kenya, Egypt Or Tunisia. by extol1(m): 11:35am On Feb 03, 2021
nellytivities:
Hi guys,

I’m taking a trip with my friends who both have virgin passports and because of that we are looking at African countries that wouldn’t have a problem with issuing visas based on travel history.
We came up with Kenya, Egypt or Tunisia.

I haven’t been to either of the 3 and I trust there are some people here who have gone to 1 or 2 of these places.

Please suggest to me which would be more fun.. we have a short time to plan our trip.

Thank you.
all of the above, but if I were you I will proceed with Kenya first

2 Likes

Re: Which Should I Visit First - Kenya, Egypt Or Tunisia. by Cousin9999: 11:50am On Feb 03, 2021
Kenya.

Egypt and Tunisia are trash. No reason to bother.

3 Likes

Re: Which Should I Visit First - Kenya, Egypt Or Tunisia. by nellytivities(f): 12:11pm On Feb 03, 2021
Fahdiga1:
Visit Iragbiji

We tryna be serious here.. haba! � grin cheesy
Re: Which Should I Visit First - Kenya, Egypt Or Tunisia. by Fahdiga1: 12:24pm On Feb 03, 2021
nellytivities:

We tryna be serious here.. haba! � grin cheesy
Are you saying that Iragbiji is not a very big city worth visiting?
Re: Which Should I Visit First - Kenya, Egypt Or Tunisia. by BigDawsNet: 6:17pm On Feb 03, 2021
Try Kenya

1 Like

Re: Which Should I Visit First - Kenya, Egypt Or Tunisia. by Princedapace(m): 8:42pm On Feb 03, 2021
Egypt is a tourist country and u will see many tourist sites.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Should I Visit First - Kenya, Egypt Or Tunisia. by Autogduru411: 1:55pm On Feb 04, 2021
Visit Kenya cos i also have plans to visit Zambia, and Kenya by June

1 Like

Re: Which Should I Visit First - Kenya, Egypt Or Tunisia. by ViVaMadrid: 12:02am On Feb 05, 2021
I'd go for Kenya. Tunisia and Egypt are both kinda dry for tourists IMO. I'd suggest you look at Morocco, I'm also looking at going to Morocco

1 Like

Re: Which Should I Visit First - Kenya, Egypt Or Tunisia. by symbianDON(m): 6:39am On Feb 05, 2021
I have been to Egypt and Kenya. I suggest Kenya as Egyptians are kinda hostile towards blacks coupled with the language barrier.

2 Likes

Re: Which Should I Visit First - Kenya, Egypt Or Tunisia. by nellytivities(f): 12:47pm On Feb 07, 2021
ViVaMadrid:
I'd go for Kenya. Tunisia and Egypt are both kinda dry for tourists IMO. I'd suggest you look at Morocco, I'm also looking at going to Morocco

Thank you.
Re: Which Should I Visit First - Kenya, Egypt Or Tunisia. by nellytivities(f): 12:47pm On Feb 07, 2021
Autogduru411:
Visit Kenya cos i also have plans to visit Zambia, and Kenya by June

Thank you

1 Like

Re: Which Should I Visit First - Kenya, Egypt Or Tunisia. by nellytivities(f): 12:49pm On Feb 07, 2021
Thanks guys for the responses.. I decided to use the poll method. So far, it’s mostly Kenya.. gonna try Kenya. Thanks
Re: Which Should I Visit First - Kenya, Egypt Or Tunisia. by Dulles25: 10:48pm On Feb 10, 2021
If and when you come to Kenya, here is a guide.

Most tourists come to Kenya to see wildlife, but Kenya has really good beaches too. You can google beaches in Watamu, Kilifi, or Lamu. Trust you me, you don't want to leave Kenya without visiting either of the above mentioned. They are in the coastal region, so you would need to take a train from Nairobi, about 9 dollars transport via train.

You can visit the National park in Nairobi, the Giraffe centre to feed the giraffe.

If you love variety of wildlife, you can visit Maasai Mara, or Tsavo National Park.

1 Like

Re: Which Should I Visit First - Kenya, Egypt Or Tunisia. by Richdee1(m): 9:52am On Mar 05, 2021
Someone 7
So you talked about working with an I'NGO
Please I need to intern with one, my field is related to working with NGO
I'm a Social worker and I want to Intern for 1 year,
Can I get the name or if you have suggestions for me
Thanks a lot

(1) (Reply)

2023 Japa Goal: Here Are 10 Things You Must Do Before You Relocate From Nigeria / Dv Lottery 2008 Now On! / Your Favorite Cities?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.