Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,986 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:51 PM

Tinubu, Makinde, Ooni Of Ife Are Fulani Slaves — Sunday Ighoho - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu, Makinde, Ooni Of Ife Are Fulani Slaves — Sunday Ighoho (558 Views)

PDP G5 Governors: What We Discussed With President Tinubu - Makinde / Odumakin: Oyetola, Fayemi, Makinde, Ooni Pay Last Tributes, Extol His Virtues / Criminal Herdsmen: Ooni Sends Warning To Sunday Ighoho (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Tinubu, Makinde, Ooni Of Ife Are Fulani Slaves — Sunday Ighoho by Nobody: 11:39am On Feb 03, 2021
He said the Ooni and others are interested in their own gains even though they claim to represent Yoruba interest.

An activist, Sunday Adeyemo, popularly known as Sunday Igboho, has described the national leader of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Asiwaju Bola Tinubu; Ooni of Ife, Oba Enitan Ogunwusi and Oyo State Governor, Seyi Makinde, as Fulani slaves.

He said the Ooni and others are interested in their own gains even though they claim to represent Yoruba interest.

He said, “When Ooni visited Buhari, the president received him by standing up but he said something I don’t like. That is why the Alaafin called me. He wants to tackle what Ooni said.

“Ooni should be able to tell Buhari about what Yoruba want. But he has collected dollars from Buhari. He called me but I don’t want to see him. Only Alaafin is supporting us and he has written a letter to the president. Ooni disappointed me. Politicians are with him.

“The Oluwo (of Iwo, Oba Abdulrasheed Akanbi) will wear turban and start calling himself an Emir, our people should call him and tell him to stop what he is doing. Our leaders are lazy and slaves to Fulanis. They visit Abuja to collect money, we will attack them and destroy their property. Ooni should be dealt with. I am annoyed. Why should we be afraid of the crown they (Yoruba monarchs) wear?

“Tinubu and other Yoruba politicians are Fulani slaves. We need not be afraid. I have not collected any money from anyone. I am a full Yoruba man and I will not allow Fulani people to enslave me, we do not look or behave alike in any way. The herders should go. Makinde is also a slave to the herders because of second term ambition.”
Igboho disclosed this during a virtual town hall meeting on Tuesday.

http://saharareporters.com/2021/02/03/tinubu-makinde-ooni-ife-are-fulani-slaves-%E2%80%94-sunday-ighoho

lalasticlala

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu, Makinde, Ooni Of Ife Are Fulani Slaves — Sunday Ighoho by helinues: 11:40am On Feb 03, 2021
Shame on those who have been hailing and praising this miscreant
Re: Tinubu, Makinde, Ooni Of Ife Are Fulani Slaves — Sunday Ighoho by Arewa1stSon: 11:40am On Feb 03, 2021
OK...
Re: Tinubu, Makinde, Ooni Of Ife Are Fulani Slaves — Sunday Ighoho by helinues: 11:41am On Feb 03, 2021
Now that we have seen Igboho's motives, we are watching him keenly
Re: Tinubu, Makinde, Ooni Of Ife Are Fulani Slaves — Sunday Ighoho by superior1: 11:44am On Feb 03, 2021
I watched everything he said on video, he at no time uttered these

Besides, to say the obvious, there is an element of truth in what he said
Re: Tinubu, Makinde, Ooni Of Ife Are Fulani Slaves — Sunday Ighoho by superior1: 11:46am On Feb 03, 2021
helinues:

Shame on you whose only motive is to discredit the only man fighting the Yoruba cause because of a few naira you are paid monthly

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu, Makinde, Ooni Of Ife Are Fulani Slaves — Sunday Ighoho by helinues: 11:47am On Feb 03, 2021
superior1:

Shame on you whose only motive is to discredit the only man fighting the Yoruba cause because of a few naira you are paid monthly

All of you guys plus Igboho's opinion na dustbin materials.

So wail on
Re: Tinubu, Makinde, Ooni Of Ife Are Fulani Slaves — Sunday Ighoho by MsAllison(f): 11:49am On Feb 03, 2021
[s]
helinues:

All of you guys plus Igboho's opinion na dustbin materials.

So wail on
[/s]
shatap

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu, Makinde, Ooni Of Ife Are Fulani Slaves — Sunday Ighoho by BastardWike: 11:49am On Feb 03, 2021
Is this not what we have been saying since? Well, now it is coming from one of them, they will accept the truth.

Fuc.king slaves, that's what they are bar non!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu, Makinde, Ooni Of Ife Are Fulani Slaves — Sunday Ighoho by helinues: 11:50am On Feb 03, 2021
MsAllison:
[s][/s]
shatap

The fellow with confused gender...

Mods are coming for you.. Ntoor

MsAllison
Re: Tinubu, Makinde, Ooni Of Ife Are Fulani Slaves — Sunday Ighoho by LibertyRep: 11:53am On Feb 03, 2021
It will take consistent courage to emancipated a people in slavery without chains.
Re: Tinubu, Makinde, Ooni Of Ife Are Fulani Slaves — Sunday Ighoho by BastardWike: 11:53am On Feb 03, 2021
helinues:
Now that we have seen Igboho's motives, we are watching him keenly

It's actually people with afonja mentality like yours that burnt his house. If given a chance, afonjas like you will equally sell him to your fulani masters.

Shame!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu, Makinde, Ooni Of Ife Are Fulani Slaves — Sunday Ighoho by SpecialAdviser(m): 11:54am On Feb 03, 2021
Shamefully SLAVES.
Re: Tinubu, Makinde, Ooni Of Ife Are Fulani Slaves — Sunday Ighoho by helinues: 11:55am On Feb 03, 2021
BastardWike:

It's actually people with afonja mentality like yours that burnt his house. If given a chance, afonjas like you will equally sell him to your fulani masters.

Shame!!

What is this one saying? undecided

Re: Tinubu, Makinde, Ooni Of Ife Are Fulani Slaves — Sunday Ighoho by Danzakidakura(m): 12:02pm On Feb 03, 2021
helinues:
did he lie ?
Re: Tinubu, Makinde, Ooni Of Ife Are Fulani Slaves — Sunday Ighoho by Mynd44: 12:25pm On Feb 03, 2021

(1)

Chaos In Church As Pastor Refuses To Wed Couple Because They Were 5min Late / Mr Macaroni Treated Like An Hardened Criminal / Banker Narrates How Sen. Kalu Assisted Late Hon. Prestige With $50,815

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.