Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,469 members, 7,816,108 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:03 AM

Why Is The Nigerian Gov Only Concerned With ESN And Amotekun, But Not HISBAH? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Is The Nigerian Gov Only Concerned With ESN And Amotekun, But Not HISBAH? (464 Views)

2023: We're Only Concerned About A President Who Has Capacity To Lead- Jefferson / Army In Gun Battle With ESN In Awo-Omamma, Imo / Orlu: ESN And Soldiers In Gun Battle In Imo Forest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is The Nigerian Gov Only Concerned With ESN And Amotekun, But Not HISBAH? by VaselineCrew: 11:58am On Feb 03, 2021
I read today how HISBAH destroyed drinks at a Hotel establishment and this is not the first time they've done this.

How come though, the military isn't sent after them?

I have never heard of HISBAH being described as an illegal police force by ANYBODY IN GOVERNMENT!

The IGP, COAS, Presidency, SENATE, HOUSE.... All silent regarding the LEGALITY of HISBAH.

What makes HISBAH legal and Amotekun and ESN "illegal"?

Personally, I'd rather have state police instead of all these shadow forces?

1 Like

Re: Why Is The Nigerian Gov Only Concerned With ESN And Amotekun, But Not HISBAH? by Fahdiga1: 12:11pm On Feb 03, 2021
Gone are the days. ESN is here to stay. I don't know for Amotekun

2 Likes

Re: Why Is The Nigerian Gov Only Concerned With ESN And Amotekun, But Not HISBAH? by sonofspada(m): 12:31pm On Feb 03, 2021
Igbos are blessed, unique and full of wisdom

Even the name ESN Amaka

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Is The Nigerian Gov Only Concerned With ESN And Amotekun, But Not HISBAH? by dumahi(m): 1:09pm On Feb 03, 2021
Let someone answer this question. Let's stop being in the habit of ignoring important questions like this. Why have fellows like Garba Shehu, Femi Adesina, Lie Muhammad, helinues, SilverNorGold, , etc not condemned Hisbah's frequent destruction of legit businesses? Oga Lalasticlala, Mynd44 and other supermods, we need to make this question reach Aso Rock. Thank you.
Re: Why Is The Nigerian Gov Only Concerned With ESN And Amotekun, But Not HISBAH? by helinues: 1:11pm On Feb 03, 2021
The Hisbah is operating with the backing of Northern governors.

You should have asked why Southern governor's are not fully in support of Amotekun and ESN.

Abi na Fulani you still want to blame for that?
Re: Why Is The Nigerian Gov Only Concerned With ESN And Amotekun, But Not HISBAH? by ShackWes(f): 1:27pm On Feb 03, 2021
helinues:

You should have asked why Southern governor's are not fully in support of Amotekun and ESN.

Guy small small, overfeeding on fulani's poo could be dangerous for your health

This asslickinh is too much and choking

2 Likes

Re: Why Is The Nigerian Gov Only Concerned With ESN And Amotekun, But Not HISBAH? by Nwaide01: 1:54pm On Feb 03, 2021
I have been asking myself this same question since i read about the destruction of peoples mean of livelihood by the so called hisbar police and I wonder why they are always destroying beers and never bothered about their locally brewed burukutu which is more intoxicated than the beer they are destroying. Moreover those beers they're destroying were not even displayed in the open, and again we're told that when State law clashed with that of the federal, the federal supersedes, so what really is going on in this country.
Re: Why Is The Nigerian Gov Only Concerned With ESN And Amotekun, But Not HISBAH? by KoshCAD: 2:01pm On Feb 03, 2021
helinues:

Zombie

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How True Is This Video ? / Nigerian-Born Pastor in US blesses Distressed Taxi Driver with Brand New Car / Breaking: New EFCC Boss Was Once Arrested By Magu for Oil Theft

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.