Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,296 members, 7,957,752 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 07:11 PM

Liverpool Vs Brighton - ( 0 - 1) On 3rd February 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Liverpool Vs Brighton - ( 0 - 1) On 3rd February 2021 (26497 Views)

Arsenal Vs Brighton (0 - 3) On 14th May 2023 / Chelsea Vs Fulham (0 - 0) On 3rd February 2023 / Arsenal Vs Everton (5 - 1) On 3rd February 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Liverpool Vs Brighton - ( 0 - 1) On 3rd February 2021 by Humanoid01(m): 11:13am On Feb 04, 2021
DownChelsea:

20 to 6.

You need it more. Good luck with that. Till then, remain an upcoming club
20 that has been on hold since 2013 Hahaha. Baba shame nor dey catch you? Your trophy kit must have been covered with cobwebs. By the way, considering the age difference between United and Chelsea, I'll cut you some slack. Una don old.
Re: Liverpool Vs Brighton - ( 0 - 1) On 3rd February 2021 by Humanoid01(m): 11:15am On Feb 04, 2021
DownChelsea:

Your inexperienced manager finished in the top 4 last season.

And went to overfeed himself with flukes.

Leave Lampard out of it. Your squad is full of scam.
Besides Liverpool, most teams were not at their best last season. He ran out of tactical approach this season and the pressure became too much for him. Besides Ben Chilwell and Havertz, I don't know the flukes you're talking about.
Re: Liverpool Vs Brighton - ( 0 - 1) On 3rd February 2021 by DownChelsea(f): 11:16am On Feb 04, 2021
Humanoid01:

20 that has been on hold since 2013 Hahaha. Baba shame nor dey catch you? Your trophy kit must have been covered with cobwebs. By the way, considering the age difference between United and Chelsea, I'll cut you some slack. Una don old.

Liverpool were on hold for 30 years. Your underachieved club still didn't catch up.

Apparently their legacy still speaks for them.

United can be on hold for the next 7690758 years and your small club still won't catch up. Worry about that!

Oh I forgot, Chelsea was once on hold for 50 years, AND STILL HAD FANS IN THOSE YEARS. Fans who were way emotionally stronger than the arsenal fans of today. grin grin

50 years is bigger than many peoples lifetime. Wow! Life!!
Re: Liverpool Vs Brighton - ( 0 - 1) On 3rd February 2021 by Humanoid01(m): 11:25am On Feb 04, 2021
DownChelsea:

Liverpool were on hold for 30 years. Your underachieved club still didn't catch up.

Apparently their legacy still speaks for them.

United can be on hold for the next 7690758 years and your small club still won't catch up. Worry about that!

Oh I forgot, Chelsea was once on hold for 50 years, AND STILL HAD FANS IN THOSE YEARS. Fans who were way emotionally stronger than the arsenal fans of today. grin grin

50 years is bigger than many peoples lifetime. Wow! Life!!
Before a team gets up, they must go through rough patches. Chelsea wasn't considered a big team in those days. It's just like the Man city you see now. I remember when big teams used to demolish Man city like they were a championship team. That cannot happen again, at least for many years to come.

Since Chelsea became one of the teams to beat in the league, they've not gone on a "trophiless" streak for eight+ years like our so called giants of England have. We may have had bad spells, but not as terrible as united after changing managers upon managers.
Re: Liverpool Vs Brighton - ( 0 - 1) On 3rd February 2021 by IGoComotYaTeeth: 11:33am On Feb 04, 2021
Angelfrost:

Mtchewww... Leeds dampened my mood jare.

How can we play so well, and lose to an Everton that barely turned up... Smh.

I really don't know what's wrong with Villa and Liverpool tonight. This is no longer funny!!!

By the way, Lingard has been an absolute beauty tonight! How did you guys let him go while Anthony Martial still has a shirt on?!! undecided
Oga shut up weren't u among those mocking Lingard saying he's rubbish, now he has gone on loan you're talking another thing
Re: Liverpool Vs Brighton - ( 0 - 1) On 3rd February 2021 by holuwajobar(m): 11:37am On Feb 04, 2021
Humanoid01:

At least we have a chance. We did it against Sevilla [4-0] on their own turf, a team that knocked your team out of the EL last season lol.

Our new signings have been totally mismanaged by an inexperienced manager, plus it's their first season in a difficult league such as the EPL. Now that we have a proper manager, your eyes will see wonders manifest in that Chelsea team. Just watch and see.
same story , same outcome ....let's watch and see

1 Like

Re: Liverpool Vs Brighton - ( 0 - 1) On 3rd February 2021 by Angelfrost(m): 11:39am On Feb 04, 2021
IGoComotYaTeeth:
Oga shut up weren't u among those mocking Lingard saying he's rubbish, now he has gone on loan you're talking another thing

Before I respond to you in the way that fits your loutish personality, bring forth clear and irrefutable proof that I mocked him, and termed his playing "Rubbish"! Thank you.

Happy digging!
Re: Liverpool Vs Brighton - ( 0 - 1) On 3rd February 2021 by DownChelsea(f): 11:40am On Feb 04, 2021
Humanoid01:

Before a team gets up, they must go through rough patches. Chelsea wasn't considered a big team in those days. It's just like the Man city you see now. I remember when big teams used to demolish Man city like they were a championship team. That cannot happen again, at least for many years to come.

Since Chelsea became one of the teams to beat in the league, they've not gone on a "trophiless" streak for eight+ years like our so called giants of England have. We may have had bad spells, but not as terrible as united after changing managers upon managers.

Still doesn't make Chelsea contemporaries with the likes of United and Liverpool.

AC Milan won 2 champions league trophies between 2003 and 2014. Real Madrid were barren in that competition for a whole 11 years.

Madrid were still regarded as the greatest team in the competition in those 11 years. Cos they had 9 ucl trophies at the time.

Let your legacies count for you. Chelsea has got non. Football didn't start 8 years ago or 15 years ago or 33 years ago. Football is older than our grand parents and will exist forever. Chelsea is yet to earn its place in the register of GREAT TEAMS. And the journey is still far.

No history. No present.
Re: Liverpool Vs Brighton - ( 0 - 1) On 3rd February 2021 by IGoComotYaTeeth: 11:45am On Feb 04, 2021
holuwajobar:
grin grin grin Chelsea....

Guy, abeg...no make over laugh this morning....

I be dey think say na one better team... We are talking of this season, the mumu dey say over the last decade..... Guyyyyy

Chelsea grin grin ... My Lingard wey just enter westham , don get more goals than Kai havertz this season...abeg tell me something else
No mind the guy he's obsessed with united
Re: Liverpool Vs Brighton - ( 0 - 1) On 3rd February 2021 by Rocky4996: 11:59am On Feb 04, 2021
meanwhile:
With almost 4 years working as Python developer, I can write high quality Python code for any kind of task to make your life/work easier.

Call/Whatsapp: 0*8*1*5*8*4*6*5*7*5*9
Note: Remove * from the number
Re: Liverpool Vs Brighton - ( 0 - 1) On 3rd February 2021 by Humanoid01(m): 12:02pm On Feb 04, 2021
DownChelsea:

Still doesn't make Chelsea contemporaries with the likes of United and Liverpool.

AC Milan won 2 champions league trophies between 2003 and 2014. Real Madrid were barren in that competition for a whole 11 years.

Madrid were still regarded as the greatest team in the competition in those 11 years. Cos they had 9 ucl trophies at the time.

Let your legacies count for you. Chelsea has got non. Football didn't start 8 years ago or 15 years ago or 33 years ago. Football is older than our grand parents and will exist forever. Chelsea is yet to earn its place in the register of GREAT TEAMS. And the journey is still far.

No history. No present.
So a team with no history, and no present huh? Yet you're so obsessed with them that you had to make them the subject of your username? Lol. If they were that insignificant, why the obsession?

2 Likes

Re: Liverpool Vs Brighton - ( 0 - 1) On 3rd February 2021 by Kyase(m): 12:10pm On Feb 04, 2021
Icezikagu:
WE ARE THE HOVE ALBIONS, COMMON YE BRIGHTON FANS LETS CELEBRATE THIS VICTORY TOGETHER.. we have been overrated for years but it is time to breakthrough the other Ice cream fans will get to knw the Boys from AMEX Kyase Gbest90 Ebukahades10 Angelfrost Nostradarus hope u guys are feeling us.... "THE BIG AMEX BOYS"
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Liverpool Vs Brighton - ( 0 - 1) On 3rd February 2021 by Kyase(m): 12:13pm On Feb 04, 2021
EbukaHades10:
Omo, nothing fit stop me from enjoying my sleep o.

When they ready to do normal, I dey here for them but till then, #WeMarchOn
No be lie grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Liverpool Vs Brighton - ( 0 - 1) On 3rd February 2021 by Kyase(m): 12:14pm On Feb 04, 2021
MsAllison:
Kyasechukwu you don't know me angry

We just had sex few hrs ago angry cry kiss
hian no dey spoil my show here oooo
Re: Liverpool Vs Brighton - ( 0 - 1) On 3rd February 2021 by Nobody: 12:17pm On Feb 04, 2021
You really don't need to like a club or dislike them before you accept facts. In the past 10 years, they have achieved so much.

It's like saying hypothetically because your Father isn't doing financially well now, therefore he has been a failure all through his life.

NO BRO. NO.

DownChelsea:

No history. No present.

Re: Liverpool Vs Brighton - ( 0 - 1) On 3rd February 2021 by DownChelsea(f): 12:29pm On Feb 04, 2021
Humanoid01:

So a team with no history, and no present huh? Yet you're so obsessed with them that you had to make them the subject of your username? Lol. If they were that insignificant, why the obsession?

History... dead.

2021.. battle for top 10
Re: Liverpool Vs Brighton - ( 0 - 1) On 3rd February 2021 by DownChelsea(f): 12:31pm On Feb 04, 2021
truthsayer009:
You really don't need to like a club or dislike them before you accept facts. In the past 10 years, they have achieved so much.

It's like saying hypothetically because your Father isn't doing financially well now, therefore he has been a failure all through his life.

NO BRO. NO.

What do you mean by "last 10 years"?

Football wasn't invented 10 years ago. Neither was Chelsea founded 10yrs ago.

It's like saying Brighton or west ham is the greatest team in England cos of their achievement "over the past 15 hours".

Or saying City are the "greatest" club since they have the most trophies over the "past 5 years"

Laughable
Re: Liverpool Vs Brighton - ( 0 - 1) On 3rd February 2021 by Nobody: 12:41pm On Feb 04, 2021
DownChelsea:

What do you mean by last 10 years?

Football wasn't invented 10 years ago. Neither was Chelsea founded 10yrs ago.

It's like saying Brighton or west ham is the best team in the past 15 hours.

Laughable

Records are presented by years or decades especially in a competition to measure progress and achievement of certain clubs, not hours.

I mean, an educated person should know this by now.

Of what use is citing a record in 1959 as current status of a competition?

Mehn if you can't understand this, please just go back to school and return your certificate. It was a waste.
Re: Liverpool Vs Brighton - ( 0 - 1) On 3rd February 2021 by Humanoid01(m): 12:52pm On Feb 04, 2021
DownChelsea:

History... dead.

2021.. battle for top 10
You do realize that if we win tonight, we'll be 4 points off 4th placed Liverpool right?
Re: Liverpool Vs Brighton - ( 0 - 1) On 3rd February 2021 by DownChelsea(f): 1:04pm On Feb 04, 2021
truthsayer009:

Records are presented by years or decades especially in a competition to measure progress and achievement of certain clubs, not hours.

I mean, an educated person should know this by now.

Of what use is citing a record in 1959 as current status of a competition?

Mehn if you can't understand this, please just go back to school and return your certificate. It was a waste.

You lack understanding. I will help you understand.

You only guage how big a big team is by how much it has been able to get for itself OVER THE PERIOD OF "ITS ENTIRE EXISTENCE". (Not in the space of a particular 3 seconds, 2 years, 67 years, 15 months, 7 centuries, 98 weeks, or 5 decades).

Eras come and go. What remains fixed is aggregated success / greatness
Re: Liverpool Vs Brighton - ( 0 - 1) On 3rd February 2021 by ofiko123(m): 7:23pm On Feb 04, 2021
Very painful loss...but i am very sure that Liverpool will definitely bounce back..
Re: Liverpool Vs Brighton - ( 0 - 1) On 3rd February 2021 by Dybala11(m): 2:50pm On Feb 05, 2021
Humanoid01:

They could not beat a Sheffield side on their own turf, it's a complete Southampton side they would win? Shioor!
Have you forgotten the result of Southampton vs Man.Utd at St.Mary's stadium, even without any red card?
You've gotta be kidding me man. grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Brentford Vs Chelsea (0 - 1) - Live / Leicester City Vs Chelsea (2 - 2) On 1st February 2020 / Norwich Vs Manchester United (0 - 1) On 11th December 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.