Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,242 members, 7,815,330 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:57 AM

How To Hold The Steering Wheel Correctly - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / How To Hold The Steering Wheel Correctly (1145 Views)

How Do You Hold Your Steering Wheel While Driving? / I Caught My Bus Driver Sleeping On The Steering. Video / GM To Release Cars With No Steering Wheel In 2019 (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Hold The Steering Wheel Correctly by emunenen(m): 1:18pm On Feb 03, 2021
Properly holding the steering wheel of your vehicle is an important safety precaution to observe every time you get behind the wheel. Drivers who use the correct technique to hold the steering wheel of their vehicle are less likely to have an accident and will be able to use their vehicle more efficiently. Statistics show that improper steering wheel techniques are the main cause of crashes when drivers run off the road. Even experienced drivers should be conscious of their posture, body position, and hand placement while driving.

After you seat yourself comfortably in your vehicle and adjust the headrest, seat, and mirrors to suit your height, you should also adjust the vehicle’s steering wheel. Most models allow drivers to move the steering column up or down by using a lever or handle located underneath the steering wheel. Some models also allow drivers to pull the wheel towards them or push it closer to the dashboard.

Take a few moments to ensure that all of the vehicle’s available adjustments are.....https://www.magaripoa.com/how-to-hold-the-steering-wheel-correctly

1 Share

Re: How To Hold The Steering Wheel Correctly by 2shaw: 10:14pm On Feb 03, 2021
Traffic never hold u,dat na why. U go free steering.

1 Like

Re: How To Hold The Steering Wheel Correctly by xperiencelove(m): 10:32pm On Feb 03, 2021
Me, below 60MPH my hand placement is 9 and 12, 60MPH and above 9 and 3.
Re: How To Hold The Steering Wheel Correctly by aryzgreat: 10:59pm On Feb 03, 2021
2, 10 is it for me in high speed
Re: How To Hold The Steering Wheel Correctly by tobidipity(m): 6:58am On Feb 04, 2021
I find it difficult to drive with 2 hands on the steering. It's either 12,6 or 3 for me
Re: How To Hold The Steering Wheel Correctly by lakefist(m): 9:06pm On Feb 04, 2021
aryzgreat:
2, 10 is it for me in high speed

Same here

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Solution To My Car / This Is The Most Powerful Volkswagen Golf Ever Made / Toyota Tokunbo Versus Brand Nw Kia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.