Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,537 members, 7,955,002 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:06 PM

Today's Prayers For Open Doors And Miracles. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Today's Prayers For Open Doors And Miracles. (103 Views)

2022 Prophecies By Dr. D.K Olukoya (Mountain of Fire and Miracles Ministries) / Sign Fireman Salvation And Miracles Crusade At Ejigbo Stadium, Ejigbo, Lagos, Ni / Revival Hour With Bro Tony. Day 1, 23/1/2018 (recap Of Today's Prayers) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Today's Prayers For Open Doors And Miracles. by LoveUdie: 2:22pm On Feb 03, 2021
Oh Lord God, visit me this week, give me a divine visitation for healing of any illness that's in my body system, deliver me from every evil plan devil and his agent may have planned against me, in Jesus name, amen.

Oh Lord Jesus Christ, untimely death is not my portion or that of any members of my family, spirit of death will not see us, spirit of accident will not see us, we are covered with the blood of Jesus Christ, Amen.

Please kindly check my signature for more articles.

(1) (Reply)

Make Money In Telecommunication Sector Of Nigeria.. / For The Interpretations Of Your Dreams / The Bible And Your Health (1)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.