Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,766 members, 7,817,112 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:08 AM

“fulani Must Go” Protest In Edo Is A High Level Of Hypocrisy, Misplaced Priority - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “fulani Must Go” Protest In Edo Is A High Level Of Hypocrisy, Misplaced Priority (350 Views)

'Buhari Must Go' Protest In Benin Holds On June 12 (Pictures) / 'Fulani Must Go': Edo Women Protest, Block Major Roads (Photos, Video) / 'Fulani Must Go' - Delta Women Protest, Block Expressway (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“fulani Must Go” Protest In Edo Is A High Level Of Hypocrisy, Misplaced Priority by PantherNG: 2:51pm On Feb 03, 2021
My opinion in short is where are these women when cultist sacked major communities in Benin for weeks, and months? Most popular guys in Benin leaving abroad and outside home can’t go home not for the fear of herdsmen but cultists who they grew with as brothers/friends.

We know there’s a problem with the Fulani herdsmen crisis but most of the women protesting do not have the right to protest since they are breeders of violent men who are blood thirsty.

I’m not into politics and do not support crimes perpetrated by the Herdsmen but the fact is we can only rightfully “punish all disobedience when our obedience is complete”
Re: “fulani Must Go” Protest In Edo Is A High Level Of Hypocrisy, Misplaced Priority by Dong2: 3:10pm On Feb 03, 2021
PantherNG:
My opinion in short is where are these women when cultist sacked major communities in Benin for weeks, and months? Most popular guys in Benin leaving abroad and outside home can’t go home not for the fear of herdsmen but cultists who they grew with as brothers/friends.

We know there’s a problem with the Fulani herdsmen crisis but most of the women protesting do not have the right to protest since they are breeders of violent men who are blood thirsty.

I’m not into politics and do not support crimes perpetrated by the Herdsmen but the fact is we can only rightfully “punish all disobedience when our obedience is complete”

You need to be flogged. Mtchew

2 Likes

Re: “fulani Must Go” Protest In Edo Is A High Level Of Hypocrisy, Misplaced Priority by JOHNSONSOLAFUNMI(m): 4:48pm On Feb 03, 2021
PantherNG:

The Fulani has an agenda and you can see through their son’s body language
Re: “fulani Must Go” Protest In Edo Is A High Level Of Hypocrisy, Misplaced Priority by Nobody: 4:53pm On Feb 03, 2021
Your opinion is irrelevant

It is where it itches you scratch, Fulani Terrorists have been disturbing the women in their farms directly.

Did you actually say they don't have "right" to protest?

(1) (Reply)

If You're A Fulani Miscreant This Message Is For You / Hon. Nkeiruka Onyejeocha Congratulates Kamala Harris, Nancy Pelosi / #lekkitollgate : More Protesters Are Arriving The Tollgate [video]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.