Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,062 members, 7,835,596 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:14 PM

A Letter To Tonto Dikeh . - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / A Letter To Tonto Dikeh . (192 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo To Tonto Dikeh: You Are A Despicable Liar & Emotional Child Abuser / Bobrisky Presents Fendi, Gucci & Fila To Tonto Dikeh's Son As 3rd Birthday Gift / Mercy Johnson Reacts To Tonto Dikeh's Cosmetic Surgery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Letter To Tonto Dikeh . by ukwealth: 2:57pm On Feb 03, 2021
A Letter OF Forgiveness.
Dear Ma'am.
Grace and peace be multiplied to you. I thank God Almighty for His faithfulness and mercies towards you and your dear Son.
I write to commend you for the goldly decision you have taking to forgive your ex husband because of your dear and lovely son. it shows that you really have the heart of Christ and motherhood . Since your broke up with your ex I have always pray that this day will come forward were the both of you will forgive each other and put the past behind and work out a beautiful future and family where peace ,love , forgiveness, tolerance ,maturity and Christ shall reign.
I pray that this will not come as on offense to you both but for the two of you to know that it can still work. Nothing spoils at the hand of Christ. I will not stop praying for you both.
Please let go and allow God.
I will do all I can to reach your ex too. I pray he reads this and also take the peace initiative by calling you too. If there is any way I can help please reach out to . kingsleyuba203@gmail.com.
In marriage nobody wins.

(1) (Reply)

Atiku Care Foundation Moves To Another Office / Police Would Have Killed Us – Comedian Mr Macaroni / How To Enjoy Life To The Fullest - Tips To Be Happy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.