Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,877 members, 7,828,118 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:32 AM

Upcoming Actress Mercy Johnson - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Upcoming Actress Mercy Johnson (14935 Views)

Mercy Johnson And Her Kids Play In The Snow(photo) / Nollywood Actress Mercy Aigbe Looks Fierce In New Photo / Mercy Johnson Is Wanted By Nigerian Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Upcoming Actress Mercy Johnson by meldibson: 1:39am On Mar 19, 2009
lol ur comment abt her breasts is funny, I just watched th movie n she a good actress, her body is just sick, breast ass, Im glad that her skin looks a bit better now than before. It's true that she likes to play raw roles but it suits her too, she's good when playing bush, sexy, lesbian, and crazy wife u go girl

Re: Upcoming Actress Mercy Johnson by san26dy(f): 3:08am On Mar 19, 2009
She's a good actress.
Re: Upcoming Actress Mercy Johnson by wunmilyn(f): 4:06pm On Mar 19, 2009
i love the way she acts
Re: Upcoming Actress Mercy Johnson by yme1(f): 4:55pm On Mar 19, 2009
she is pretty and a good actress too
Re: Upcoming Actress Mercy Johnson by mohawkchic(f): 2:59am On Mar 20, 2009
~She's on my List of fav. Nollywood Actressess but i dont know much about her . . .suddenly she seem to be in every other movie i watched . . .i did wonder if she was new,but reading from some of the previous posts,i suppose she's been in the industry a while!
Re: Upcoming Actress Mercy Johnson by BIMEBELA: 1:34pm On May 30, 2009
personally i think she's a gud actress owing to de fact that she's new. nice looking and a natural girl just like chioma. though she plays raw parts in most of her movies i think can only do what she has been asked to as per the movie. all the same i luv and cherrish her very much.
Re: Upcoming Actress Mercy Johnson by uzwu: 2:08pm On May 30, 2009
She is a very good actress
Re: Upcoming Actress Mercy Johnson by Nobody: 7:31pm On May 30, 2009
uzwu:

She is a very good actress
I agree.
Re: Upcoming Actress Mercy Johnson by 2Angels1: 7:37pm On May 30, 2009
pls u guys list 3 films that she acted lesbianism let me see or is it just rumor
see with your eyes before talking or you will be forced to make me think its JEALOUSY
Re: Upcoming Actress Mercy Johnson by Pepeye(f): 9:35pm On May 30, 2009
Don’t know much about her acting to pass judgement
Re: Upcoming Actress Mercy Johnson by teissys(f): 1:23pm On Jun 04, 2009
Good actress, not facially endowed but has the body that can drive men crazy. She is no longer upcoming though; she's been in the acting industry for quite some time now. I like her kiss
Re: Upcoming Actress Mercy Johnson by stnick1: 6:54pm On Jun 06, 2009
she is just too hot, i feel like bringing out those 2 things on her chest and suck dem. i dey kolo 4 you mercy.
please more pics
Re: Upcoming Actress Mercy Johnson by Dammyray(m): 9:13pm On Jul 10, 2009
She's gr8 i love infact bone "mercy i Love U
Re: Upcoming Actress Mercy Johnson by sley4life(m): 10:54am On Jul 11, 2009
She is a good actress. She acts with passion. Has a sexy fig
Re: Upcoming Actress Mercy Johnson by 2Angels1: 8:50pm On Dec 27, 2009
guys i have seen and believed that she acts lesbianism film but only one sha, the name is - COPORATE MAID

(1) (2) (Reply)

CDQ Kicks Of An Education Empowerment Initiative Project (photos) / Toke Makinwa Speaks On Her Failed Marriage With Maje In An Interview / Bbnaija's Gifty Reacts To Pregnancy Report

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.