Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,883 members, 7,828,140 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:38 AM

Anambra Chief Judge In Land Grabbing Scandal - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra Chief Judge In Land Grabbing Scandal (10692 Views)

Judge In Illinois, Chicago Ordered The Release Of Tinubu Academic Records / Douye Diri Swears-In Patience Diri As High Court Judge In Bayelsa State / Olugbenga Shoyele Appointed Provincial Court Judge In Canada (Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Chief Judge In Land Grabbing Scandal by Iamsane: 6:09pm On Feb 03, 2021
Re: Anambra Chief Judge In Land Grabbing Scandal by tiswell(m): 6:10pm On Feb 03, 2021
Harold is a seasoned lawyer,his late father was a SAN

He must definitely win this fight if his allegations are true.

If in doubt,ask Onitsha central police where he single handedly sued and evicted police officers from their quarters after the expiration of their lease on his land.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Chief Judge In Land Grabbing Scandal by TinubuGoQuench(f): 6:13pm On Feb 03, 2021
Salewa97:
These people are still fighting over their 5plot of land that has been destroyed by erosion.

Why won’t they fight when Obiano is paying the Fulanis 70k per cow killed instead of using the money to stop erosion of their land.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/obiano-pays-70-cows-appease-herdsmen/%3famp=1

Re: Anambra Chief Judge In Land Grabbing Scandal by blamingthedevil: 6:15pm On Feb 03, 2021
Brendaniel:
Justice Onochie

How do some Edo names match exactly with Igbo names, I've seen Amadi from Edo and Igbo and now Onochie from Edo and Igbo...

Back to the matter, I don't know why people kill themselves over land, Land that you don't carry from place to place, I rather be richer than bill gates and not have a single land than have many lands and be poorer than dangote...
Anambra belong to Benin and Igala

1 Like

Re: Anambra Chief Judge In Land Grabbing Scandal by RichAbujaGuy: 6:17pm On Feb 03, 2021
Banjiatoyebi:

abeg, pls spend a few naira and stop spamming us with these tingz!

Re: Anambra Chief Judge In Land Grabbing Scandal by Arthurnna: 6:19pm On Feb 03, 2021
Mi Lord,this is superfluously wrong.. someone of ur timber and Caliber should have known Berra..anyways,wepu aka enwé n'ofe very fast.

AnonPoet:

https://leadership.ng/lawyer-anambra-cj-fight-dirty-over-land/?amp=1
Re: Anambra Chief Judge In Land Grabbing Scandal by Focusmind: 6:24pm On Feb 03, 2021
Ekwerekwus seems to be one of the biggest Landlords in Ontisha. I personally went to see the late father of this Harold, who was a seasoned SAN then with my Dad for Landlord transaction in Nkisi layout.

After paying, that land became so problematic that my Dad had to abandon it and bought another in housing estate layout. Anambra land matters no be here.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Chief Judge In Land Grabbing Scandal by Nobody: 6:32pm On Feb 03, 2021
XaintJoel20:
Land matter for East be like ticket to heaven.
Those people value land wella because of the small size of the east.
Kogi State is bigger than the five eastern states put together.
Seriously?
Re: Anambra Chief Judge In Land Grabbing Scandal by Lexusgs430: 6:48pm On Feb 03, 2021
Land that we would leave on earth, when we die....... Why are we always this greedy........
Re: Anambra Chief Judge In Land Grabbing Scandal by Nobody: 6:58pm On Feb 03, 2021
Greedy thief .
Re: Anambra Chief Judge In Land Grabbing Scandal by Berea: 7:08pm On Feb 03, 2021
A whole judge
Re: Anambra Chief Judge In Land Grabbing Scandal by greymiles: 7:10pm On Feb 03, 2021
Who are now the land grabbers
Re: Anambra Chief Judge In Land Grabbing Scandal by Berea: 7:15pm On Feb 03, 2021
How do you know?
Re: Anambra Chief Judge In Land Grabbing Scandal by freemanq(m): 7:47pm On Feb 03, 2021
why are Nigeria wants to have everything to them self all the time. vanity upon vanity
Re: Anambra Chief Judge In Land Grabbing Scandal by Dollanaira: 7:51pm On Feb 03, 2021
Oh
Re: Anambra Chief Judge In Land Grabbing Scandal by XaintJoel20: 8:03pm On Feb 03, 2021
Hammyaladin:
Seriously?
Yes. It's a fact.
Re: Anambra Chief Judge In Land Grabbing Scandal by stchinedu: 6:28am On Feb 04, 2021
Banjiatoyebi:

Opening many accounts on nairaland with different monikers to advertise your whatsapp tv (SKYE TV) will not help. Its obvious you are out to scam unsuspecting nairalanders but your cup is full. You make people believe you are honest, posting status on your SKYE TV to make people believe you are real but you end up blocking or ignoring them as soon as they pay into your account.

You are not what you claim this has to be exposed...you are a scammer!

Below are the new monikers opened on 3/02/21 and the advert made with the monikers.

Re: Anambra Chief Judge In Land Grabbing Scandal by Champele(m): 12:59pm On Feb 05, 2021
tiswell:
Harold is a seasoned lawyer,his late father was a SAN

He must definitely win this fight if his allegations are true.

If in doubt,ask Onitsha central police where he single handedly sued and evicted police officers from their quarters after the expiration of their lease on his land.
Gbam. His father is BARRISTER I.I EKWEREKWU. A Senior advocate of Nigeria. One of the first lawyers in Anambra as a whole. He was able to acquire lands through different cases he won for towns in Anambra, making him one of the biggest landlords in Onitsha. I believe his son. They are trying to take what belong to his family. He was able to retrieve the lands given to the FG for central police barracks and etc. He will surely win this one from the thieving crooky Obiano and his criminal gangs that are grabbing anything sellable in the name of Anambra property and converting them to their names. Gov Obiano want to grab as much as possible from Anambra before he go. Thieves!! Ndiori!!

1 Like

Re: Anambra Chief Judge In Land Grabbing Scandal by garfield1: 1:35pm On Feb 05, 2021
inumidun2010:
Almost every land in the east is taken.. When NCCF wanted to buy land in Ozubulu last year.. come and see thick forest that doesn't have layout that we were told it's been bought... If you want to Vex an Anambra Man, tell him the land he owns belong to you jokingly

Wow,so you served in ozubulu
Re: Anambra Chief Judge In Land Grabbing Scandal by tiswell(m): 1:59pm On Feb 05, 2021
Champele:
Gbam. His father is BARRISTER I.I EKWEREKWU. A Senior advocate of Nigeria. One of the first lawyers in Anambra as a whole. He was able to acquire lands through different cases he won for towns in Anambra, making him one of the biggest landlords in Onitsha. I believe his son. They are trying to take what belong to his family. He was able to retrieve the lands given to the FG for central police barracks and etc. He will surely win this one from the thieving crooky Obiano and his criminal gangs that are grabbing anything sellable in the name of Anambra property and converting them to their names. Gov Obiano want to grab as much as possible from Anambra before he go. Thieves!! Ndiori!!
You are on POINT bro.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Chief Judge In Land Grabbing Scandal by inumidun2010(m): 3:19pm On Feb 05, 2021
garfield1:

Wow,so you served in ozubulu

yeah I did

(1) (2) (Reply)

Senate Passes Bills Establishing 2 Federal Universities In Ekiti, Nasarawa / Labour Party Is No Threat: APC Denies Involvement With Attack On 'obidients' / Omokri: Alleged Source Denies Saharareporters, Doubts Authenticity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.