Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,881 members, 7,813,995 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:47 PM

'Allow All The Citizens To Buy AK47' — Gov Ishaku To FG - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 'Allow All The Citizens To Buy AK47' — Gov Ishaku To FG (530 Views)

Nursing Mother Caught With AK47 Meant For An Operation In Ogun (Photo) / Nigerians Hail Abba Kyari As He Parades Benue AK47 Riffle Dealers / Locally Made Pistol Constructed To Fire Like AK47 Recovered From Lagos Robbers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

'Allow All The Citizens To Buy AK47' — Gov Ishaku To FG by Gemid94(m): 5:48pm On Feb 03, 2021
Taraba State Governor Darius Ishaku on Wednesday, has asked Federal Government of Nigeria to allow all citizens own licensed guns in order to secure themselves, insisting that security has degenerated.

The governor stated this when 15 Local Government Chairmen in the state paid him a condolence visit following the demise of one of their colleagues who was kidnapped and subsequently killed by gunmen.

His words; "If one thing you do everyday is not working correctly then you should go find advise from somebody to tell you how you'll do it differently to get it correct.

"You can't keep doing the same wrong thing over and over. And if we can't be able to provide security for our citizens then allow all the citizens to buy AK47 (gun). If everybody is licensed with AK47 (gun), I swear... nobody will come to your house and if the person even come, it will now depend of who is faster between both of you.

"But in a situation where we're all guard with one particular security system that has been unable to work and we're told to sit down and be counting the day our time we come; I don't agree with it."

http://community.vanguardngr.com/forum/topics/allow-all-the-citizens-to-buy-ak47-gov-ishaku-to-fg

2 Likes

Re: 'Allow All The Citizens To Buy AK47' — Gov Ishaku To FG by Nwodosis(m): 5:51pm On Feb 03, 2021
Sorry, it is only the Fulanis that have conquered all are allowed to carry arms to keep the conquered in check.

1 Like

Re: 'Allow All The Citizens To Buy AK47' — Gov Ishaku To FG by wetdspace(m): 5:58pm On Feb 03, 2021
I go prefer shakabula grin
Re: 'Allow All The Citizens To Buy AK47' — Gov Ishaku To FG by Kriss216: 6:05pm On Feb 03, 2021
If you’re in Nigeria and you don’t have a gun, no matter how little, for self defense, you obviously don’t value your life.

3 Likes

Re: 'Allow All The Citizens To Buy AK47' — Gov Ishaku To FG by dederocs(m): 6:06pm On Feb 03, 2021
I support this 100%

1 Like

Re: 'Allow All The Citizens To Buy AK47' — Gov Ishaku To FG by johnmartus(m): 6:10pm On Feb 03, 2021
Bad advice.
Re: 'Allow All The Citizens To Buy AK47' — Gov Ishaku To FG by Twelfthman: 6:25pm On Feb 03, 2021
Lol I hate that it came to this but anyone that would wanna harm my family will have to through through me first.
Re: 'Allow All The Citizens To Buy AK47' — Gov Ishaku To FG by tit(f): 7:54pm On Feb 03, 2021
Nice one.
Ishaku for President
Re: 'Allow All The Citizens To Buy AK47' — Gov Ishaku To FG by mccloud224(m): 10:12pm On Feb 03, 2021
The govt banned guns NOT because citizens will kill themselves but to make ppl defenseless against their atrocities. Election time little boys with guns hijack ballot box and all man go dey look like mumu...Fulani herdsmen go rape 300+ plus women for community and all man go dey pray to god for deliverance... Idiotic moronic cultist go butcher defenseless person becos u no get 12 gauge to send him and all him squad to meet the useless ancestors.

LEGALIZE GUNS!!! Its long overdue. The army and police are completely USELESS!
Re: 'Allow All The Citizens To Buy AK47' — Gov Ishaku To FG by mccloud224(m): 10:27pm On Feb 03, 2021
If guns were legalized... There would be no amotekun, no hisbah, no ESN and no lekki or obibgo massacre. Face it..our forces are mere urchins with license to kill. A 21 yr old army slowpoke will tell 62 year old man to roll in the mud becos he has an AK49....if the old man had a simple .38 special that would never happen. SARS were go round arresting innocents and forcing them at gun point to make ATM withdrawals... If I carry small .45 pistol, e no fit happen ooo!

Finland, Sweden and a few others have heavily armed citizenry and yet low crime rate. 9ja get off religious/tribalistic bigotry and smell the coffee.

1 Like

Re: 'Allow All The Citizens To Buy AK47' — Gov Ishaku To FG by milcah5050: 10:44pm On Feb 03, 2021
Nice one.Ishaku for President
Re: 'Allow All The Citizens To Buy AK47' — Gov Ishaku To FG by mccloud224(m): 10:50pm On Feb 03, 2021
Mozino007:
cc:slawomiir

And what does the Benin boy in dreads got to do with this?
Re: 'Allow All The Citizens To Buy AK47' — Gov Ishaku To FG by mccloud224(m): 11:38pm On Feb 03, 2021
Na Fulani be d issue...and Fulani's ain't bagas/baggers/bargers. I'm always in awe when edo "strong men" waste themselves over senseless issues yet if a "strong man" hear say Fulani rape him mama or waste him brother...the matter go just die like that.

Is it a black thing? Low mentality issue? Not enough nutrients in the brain? Stockholm syndrome? Cowardice?

WHAT?
Re: 'Allow All The Citizens To Buy AK47' — Gov Ishaku To FG by nedekid: 12:06am On Feb 04, 2021
johnmartus:
Bad advice.
So you prefare to be attacked and not have the ability to defend yourself?
Do you have a wife, children? The worst thing that can happen to a man is his inability to protect his family that looks up to him for safety!
If government cannot protect us, then they should not stop us from protecting ourselves!
Re: 'Allow All The Citizens To Buy AK47' — Gov Ishaku To FG by nedekid: 12:11am On Feb 04, 2021
mccloud224:
If guns were legalized... There would be no amotekun, no hisbah, no ESN and no lekki or obibgo massacre. Face it..our forces are mere urchins with license to kill. A 21 yr old army slowpoke will tell 62 year old man to roll in the mud becos he has an AK49....if the old man had a simple .38 special that would never happen. SARS were go round arresting innocents and forcing them at gun point to make ATM withdrawals... If I carry small .45 pistol, e no fit happen ooo!

Finland, Sweden and a few others have heavily armed citizenry and yet low crime rate. 9ja get off religious/tribalistic bigotry and smell the coffee.

Well said.
It will get to a point real soon guys will import cars and have correct glock 19 hidden in the car for use in naija.
Re: 'Allow All The Citizens To Buy AK47' — Gov Ishaku To FG by Vodox: 3:36am On Feb 04, 2021
Messed up sh*thole
Re: 'Allow All The Citizens To Buy AK47' — Gov Ishaku To FG by oluseyiforjesus(m): 7:29am On Feb 04, 2021
It will do more harm Dan good
Re: 'Allow All The Citizens To Buy AK47' — Gov Ishaku To FG by mccloud224(m): 8:44pm On Feb 04, 2021
oluseyiforjesus:
It will do more harm Dan good

How? Explain.
Re: 'Allow All The Citizens To Buy AK47' — Gov Ishaku To FG by BlackfireX: 8:50pm On Feb 04, 2021
So that you can shoot folanis abi

(1) (Reply)

Hisbah Invades University Hostels, Arrest Male, Female Students In Same Room / Reactions As 50 Guests Who Attended Yahoo Boy’s Party In Alagbole Akute, Lagos, / Injured Osun Hunter Dead As Abductors Demand N10m For Chinese Miners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.