Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,935 members, 7,828,269 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:42 AM

Halocredit Issue - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Halocredit Issue (310 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Halocredit Issue by chideyofficial(m): 6:38pm On Feb 03, 2021
Please my friend is having problems with this Halocredit people and they are threatening to arrest him. He is not owing them o but they have been criminally increasing the money he paid them, he has paid it close to 10 times yet they said he is still owing them.

Please has anyone ever been arrested by them and what you did to solve the problem?

Thank you.
Re: Halocredit Issue by uboma(m): 9:28pm On Feb 03, 2021
chideyofficial:
Please my friend is having problems with this Halocredit people and they are threatening to arrest him. He is not owing them o but they have been criminally increasing the money he paid them, he has paid it close to 10 times yet they said he is still owing them.

Please has anyone ever been arrested by them and what you did to solve the problem?

Thank you.

Your friend is yet to tell you the truth...

(1) (Reply)

9 Yahoo Boys Docked By The EFCC In Benin [see Forfeited Properties] / Disclaimer: I'm Not A Scammer, Segos JTB Tackles Gistloverupdate & Theeyeopenerr / 8 AK47 Rifles, 1 Rocket Launcher, 1,041 Live Ammunitions Surrendered By Bandits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.