Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,876 members, 7,862,940 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 09:34 AM

2023 Presidency: MASSOB Warns Jonathan, Tinubu, Bello - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 Presidency: MASSOB Warns Jonathan, Tinubu, Bello (28118 Views)

2023 Presidency: Don’t Denigrate Yourself By Joining APC, Sagay Warns Jonathan / Osinbajo, Patience Jonathan, Tinubu, Orubebe, Ooni,sultan At Aisha's Book Launch / 2023: Don’t Let Northerners Divide You, Adebanjo Tells Jonathan, Tinubu, Fayemi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023 Presidency: MASSOB Warns Jonathan, Tinubu, Bello by Minjim: 5:04am On Feb 04, 2021
ThinkSmarter:
From the statements attributed to Igbos, Massob, Ohanaeze and Igbos entirely, I think what Igbos really want is not exclusively Biafra but inclusive governance where every tribe will be represented fairly according to their population percentage [federal character both in elective and appointment positions] Biafra is just but plan b

But they were not like this during Gej era when they held most important post in FG.
And the SW was given crumbs.
They should go for it instead of issuing threats

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: MASSOB Warns Jonathan, Tinubu, Bello by Adamsshaje: 5:18am On Feb 04, 2021
Politics
Re: 2023 Presidency: MASSOB Warns Jonathan, Tinubu, Bello by goldfish27(m): 5:48am On Feb 04, 2021
This guys doesn't know when to throw in the towel.
Re: 2023 Presidency: MASSOB Warns Jonathan, Tinubu, Bello by mu2sa2: 5:50am On Feb 04, 2021
helinues:
Why not present a credible candidate from your region and save us all this epistle..

Second fiddle dem
Gbam. If anyone says you're wrong, s/he's in the wrong.
Re: 2023 Presidency: MASSOB Warns Jonathan, Tinubu, Bello by Akagas(m): 5:52am On Feb 04, 2021
Virtually everyone knew that It is Igbos time for presidency regardless of their quest for independency and nobody call it south-south or any other geopolitical zone will interfere .Eles.....you guys are looking for trouble.The trouble will lead to absolute disintegration of the Nation Nigeria. Be warned and be guided.....
Re: 2023 Presidency: MASSOB Warns Jonathan, Tinubu, Bello by Abalado(f): 5:58am On Feb 04, 2021
Can Igbo rule this country? What happened to Biafra o?
Re: 2023 Presidency: MASSOB Warns Jonathan, Tinubu, Bello by Nobody: 6:09am On Feb 04, 2021
Massob is dead and gone. Ipob speaks for Igbos now
Re: 2023 Presidency: MASSOB Warns Jonathan, Tinubu, Bello by TemmyT002(m): 6:13am On Feb 04, 2021
So MASSOB still exists? Wowww
Re: 2023 Presidency: MASSOB Warns Jonathan, Tinubu, Bello by achiever200(m): 6:19am On Feb 04, 2021
confuse set of people
Re: 2023 Presidency: MASSOB Warns Jonathan, Tinubu, Bello by meditator(m): 6:23am On Feb 04, 2021
Ottyn01:
I think the MASSOB Are Right
Since the North has failed Nigeria woefully

Let a good leader from the east rule Nigeria
The last time I checked our constitution, no section stopped anyone from contesting.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: MASSOB Warns Jonathan, Tinubu, Bello by splashbaby(m): 6:39am On Feb 04, 2021
Clowns, they want two countries at the same time...This has been my problem with the IGBOS, just too confused. Today na Biafra, tomorrow na Presidency for Nigeria, getting everybody all confused, who can trust and believe them?

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: MASSOB Warns Jonathan, Tinubu, Bello by Trustedpro: 6:44am On Feb 04, 2021
Tolexander:
Confused MASSOB, craving for the actualization of the sovereign state of Biafra and still interested in who becomes the president of Nigeria

Very daft action. How will I be stupid to handover my property or will to one of my son that promise to sell everything and lavish the money after I'm gone. You can't be pursuing two rats same time.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: MASSOB Warns Jonathan, Tinubu, Bello by Karlosorji(m): 6:47am On Feb 04, 2021
helinues:
Why not present a credible candidate from your region and save us all this epistle..

Second fiddle dem
Second fiddle kill you there

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: MASSOB Warns Jonathan, Tinubu, Bello by Whoube99(f): 6:49am On Feb 04, 2021
Re: 2023 Presidency: MASSOB Warns Jonathan, Tinubu, Bello by doctorherbal366(m): 7:12am On Feb 04, 2021
please you all should give the igbos chance to rule, its their turn now
Re: 2023 Presidency: MASSOB Warns Jonathan, Tinubu, Bello by doctorherbal366(m): 7:13am On Feb 04, 2021
splashbaby:
Clowns, they want two countries at the same time...This has been my problem with the IGBOS, just too confused. Today na Biafra, tomorrow na Presidency for Nigeria, getting everybody all confused, who can trust and believe them?

stop talking like a kid and use your brains please

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: MASSOB Warns Jonathan, Tinubu, Bello by chris51(f): 7:17am On Feb 04, 2021
Tolexander:
Confused MASSOB, craving for the actualization of the sovereign state of Biafra and still interested in who becomes the president of Nigeria

I don't understand. They can not eat their cake and have it
Re: 2023 Presidency: MASSOB Warns Jonathan, Tinubu, Bello by chris51(f): 7:17am On Feb 04, 2021
chris51:

I don't understand. They can not eat their cake and have it
Re: 2023 Presidency: MASSOB Warns Jonathan, Tinubu, Bello by michoim(m): 7:18am On Feb 04, 2021
Is it by force?
Re: 2023 Presidency: MASSOB Warns Jonathan, Tinubu, Bello by eldeens: 7:20am On Feb 04, 2021
Go and test your waters, produce credible candidate from your people, let him contest and save yourself this long grammar.

You guys have started crying before being beaten. Kpele

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: MASSOB Warns Jonathan, Tinubu, Bello by Shattuck(m): 7:25am On Feb 04, 2021
of all the problem going on this nation, it is igbo presidency this individuals are most concerned about, it's just vague to say igbo presidency it isn't about who can build a better nation, just give us igbo presidency all will be well, smh.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: MASSOB Warns Jonathan, Tinubu, Bello by EdwardRandy(m): 7:29am On Feb 04, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Biafra is a dream and goal that can't be realized and actualized....

We should work together to produce an igbo president

Biafra is dead on arrival and dead in the field

If you like quote me and insult me....no problem

Ain't scared of no shit

If with everything happening around you, you still can't determine the future of Nigeria, it means you may not be as smart as I assumed. Shey na una mama for edo block road do protest? tongue

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: MASSOB Warns Jonathan, Tinubu, Bello by juniorstar(m): 7:40am On Feb 04, 2021
Nigeria is not feet to be a country...cos who can d the job is not what is of major concern but whose turn it is... how can a nation progress like that. have u ever seen the Americans saying the south has ruled for 8 years its the turn for the north. we need to wake up and become merit based if not our country can never be run efficiently.. we need to remove all the wastages in the system.
Re: 2023 Presidency: MASSOB Warns Jonathan, Tinubu, Bello by Abagworo(m): 7:42am On Feb 04, 2021
I support MASSOB.
Re: 2023 Presidency: MASSOB Warns Jonathan, Tinubu, Bello by frankson1(m): 7:46am On Feb 04, 2021
doctorherbal366:

the igbos are different from the yorubas,
a Yoruba leader does not care about his people and that's why they suffer

but an Igbo leader will go the extreme just to see his people liberated

if an Igbo man rules Nigeria am sure by now we would have been dragging shoulders with the Chinese and the US for world power.

i can really bet my balls on this

Really... I can see how the Igbos in the East are well taken care of and how the east are dragging shoulders with Ghana

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: MASSOB Warns Jonathan, Tinubu, Bello by RobbStark(m): 7:52am On Feb 04, 2021
These Massob and their useless followers are a bunch of lunatics.
Everything an election approaches they claim it's the turn of the Ibo man or the country will collapse but then again, they run into their hidings and wait again till another 4yrs to start spewing trash.

When are they going to have sense.
Ask them now who are they presenting, they will start running from pillar to post talking trash as always.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Is Kerosene More Expensive Than Petrol ? / Disquiet In APC Over Buhari’s Non-participation In Tinubu’s Campaign / Live Pictures From Jos...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.