Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,781 members, 7,817,246 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:42 AM

Killed A Snake In My Room - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Killed A Snake In My Room (489 Views)

The Scorpion I Found Just Now In My Room (Photo) / Lady Bitten To Death By Snake In Abuja As She Sat To Urinate / The Centipede I Killed In my Room. I Am Scared (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Killed A Snake In My Room by neutrotoba(m): 1:51am On Feb 04, 2021
Straight to the point, I'm a broadcaster so sometimes I work really late into the night depending on my shift.

Yesterday was one of such days, I got back home around 12am, dropped my personal effects, switched on the TV to watch the highlights of the game between Brighton and Liverpool and tada! There it was on my sofa, A snake that almost blend in with the colour of the chair.

I was shocked becuse I live on the second floor and my windows were shut so I still can't explain how this beautiful creature found its way into my abode

Anyways I killed it and threw it away, just curious as to what species it belongs to and whether it posed any danger to me in the first place, or I should have kept it as a roommate.

Anyone?

Re: Killed A Snake In My Room by uBuNiT: 2:07am On Feb 04, 2021
Stop living in the bush
Re: Killed A Snake In My Room by phintohlar(f): 2:17am On Feb 04, 2021
Na this tiny thing them send to you, chai.. Na the babe wey you cheat visit you so, next time she go come in bigger size and two of una go dig am for that house
Re: Killed A Snake In My Room by Nobody: 2:29am On Feb 04, 2021
Baba don soapy sotay one of him sperm don evolve to snake.

Bros na your first born be that.
Lesson... Never soapy on your sofa. grin
Re: Killed A Snake In My Room by majamajic(m): 2:41am On Feb 04, 2021
The mother is still very much around hope u know

1 Like

Re: Killed A Snake In My Room by StubbornGENIUS: 2:52am On Feb 04, 2021
I detest any thing that crawls.
Re: Killed A Snake In My Room by ipobarethieves: 3:56am On Feb 04, 2021
sad Beautiful creature but U still killed it sad.The snake even blend with the colour of Ur chair sad? Same pipu u dey smack down knw the colour of Ur chair sad.Better confess sad sad
Re: Killed A Snake In My Room by illicit(m): 5:10am On Feb 04, 2021
majamajic:
The mother is still very much around hope u know

shocked
Re: Killed A Snake In My Room by taretoofine(m): 6:47am On Feb 04, 2021
Just add it too your noodles in the morning
Re: Killed A Snake In My Room by gozzlin: 7:57am On Feb 04, 2021
Na projection from your village people. That's the only logical explanation as to how it got there.
Re: Killed A Snake In My Room by chichima67791: 9:35am On Feb 04, 2021
Na this tiny thing them send to you, chai.. Na the babe wey you cheat visit you so, next time she go come in bigger size and two of una go dig am for that house
Re: Killed A Snake In My Room by Pochettino(f): 12:02pm On Feb 04, 2021
Hmmm
Nothing wey Igboho no go see for Ayete

(1) (Reply)

7 Body Organs You Can Live Without / . / Made In UK NHS Covid-19self Test Kits For Sale...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.