Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,140 members, 7,811,209 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:40 AM

Erica Was My Girlfriend - Kiddwaya - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Erica Was My Girlfriend - Kiddwaya (34963 Views)

Laycon Went To A Native Doctor, What Happened To Erica Was A Spiritual Attack / Laycon Is Bad Laycon Is Bad But He Still Cried When Erica Was Been Disqualified / Davido: "My Girlfriend, Chioma Is The Most Beautiful Being On Earth" (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Erica Was My Girlfriend - Kiddwaya by drinoayo: 7:02am On Feb 04, 2021
Big Brother Naija star Kiddwaya has revealed what relationship lies between himself and fellow reality TV star Erica, Igbere TV reports.

The 27-year-old in a question and answer session on Instastoties said they used to date on Wednesday.

His revelation comes after a fan asked him what he meant in an interview he had with Punch saying he did not have a love life.

Kiddwaya replied the fan saying,
“I feel like I need to explain myself here! So listen up carefully. She was my girlfriend at the time, and I didn’t want people to be too involved. I wanted it to be private that’s why I said what I said.

“And sadly my words got twisted and it brought a lot of drags! Positive vibes from now on pls.”

On January 10, Kiddwaya in the interview said,” I would be committed to a long-term marriage. I don’t think I have a love life. I think I have a life and I am trying to find love.”

His words were misinterpreted hence his recent clarification.

Kiddwaya and Erica became an item after much display of affection on the season five edition of the show.

In November 2020, the reality TV stars traveled to Sierra Leone to engage with housemates of the equivalent of BBNaija in Sierra Leone and to witness their eviction party.

https://igberetvnews.com/1381315/bbnaijas-kiddwaya-finally-reveals-relationship-erica-pix/

1 Share

Re: Erica Was My Girlfriend - Kiddwaya by Nobody: 7:10am On Feb 04, 2021
Arrrrrrrh

"She was my girlfriend at the time".

So what about now? undecided
Imagine the lines he use ! undecided undecided undecided

To the guys/girls, don't ever make this mistake. Don't ever mix business with pleasure. If you are for the deal, chase the deal first, secure it and if you like add whatever pleasure you think you can.

Erice should never takes this guy's word serious, he is a top notch player. I have earlier forseen it, that it will be very hard for Kidd to maintain the relationship with her.

Erica foolishly misplaced her business proposal in the house because of pleasure.

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Erica Was My Girlfriend - Kiddwaya by YoonSung83: 7:14am On Feb 04, 2021
That one be una wahala

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Erica Was My Girlfriend - Kiddwaya by Realtord43: 7:19am On Feb 04, 2021
grin
Re: Erica Was My Girlfriend - Kiddwaya by RiyadhGoddess(f): 7:22am On Feb 04, 2021
Every professional you see today was once a student, don't be afraid of being a student, just continue, you will get there.

Good morning FAM.

45 Likes

Re: Erica Was My Girlfriend - Kiddwaya by Nobody: 7:22am On Feb 04, 2021
Though I might have learnt few things from the show online. I don't really watch BBN, was never a fan, not a fan and would never be a fan; so I do not really care about all the explanations going on in the thread but one thing is, I like this kid. I like this kid because he's always in charge. Same way I use to like Teddy A because he's always in charge. Assuming it were another guy, I would have concluded he's been trapped by the gold digger. But since it's Kid, I know he's too smart to get himself played by a gold digger. Even if there's going to be a loser eventually, definitely it can't be Kid.

The society is bringing up men to be sissies, especially with the influence of the imported simpish traditions from the Whites but a man must learn to always be in charge. It's not about money, it's about personality.
Even though, not every man is born with this personality, it's a character you must learn as a man.
It is no honour to any man to be a sheeple, a simp, an asslicker, a zombie, a coward or a sissy. All these names do not befit a man. Learn to be in charge of your space, no matter how little the space is.

I might be your fan, isn't synonymous to being your slave. I may be a fan to Ronaldo or Messi or Putin or whoever, it's just a privilege to them. I might still come here tomorrow to bash them, I can call them Pessi or Penaldo. They don't pay my bills, they're inexistent to me, they're only privileged to have me as a fan. But it's a pity men now go about with slave-like, distorted minds. They easily turn themselves to slaves. Loyal slaves. Asslickers in the name of being followers or fans. Asslickers in the name of whatever. Too many sissies out there.
I still remember those days at school, 1st, 2nd and 3rd positions in class were all filled up by males, no room for girls. You can call it misogyny, but I call it natural patriarchy. It's the way nature itself wants it to be. Men must dominate.

The other day, I saw a kid create a thread about a trait in him, which makes him want women to dominate him. I just SMH in pity. When you're a man but you always feel comfortable when you're dominated by your fellow men, especially women. Then there's a fundamental problem somewhere. Something somewhere is trying to reverse the entropy of your gender and existence.

73 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Erica Was My Girlfriend - Kiddwaya by CrazyBen(m): 8:23am On Feb 04, 2021
Wha--r-ever!
Thanks for giving me food

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Erica Was My Girlfriend - Kiddwaya by LMS1(m): 8:55am On Feb 04, 2021
Man Wayya Thanks For Making Nigeria A Better Place Because Of These News!

7 Likes

Re: Erica Was My Girlfriend - Kiddwaya by pretydiva(f): 9:17am On Feb 04, 2021
Nobody cares about your love life

6 Likes

Re: Erica Was My Girlfriend - Kiddwaya by TANID(m): 10:14am On Feb 04, 2021

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Erica Was My Girlfriend - Kiddwaya by McBrooklyn(m): 10:41am On Feb 04, 2021
Abi Erica's püssy don finally tire you Badt sharp guy done with Erica real quick grin

16 Likes

Re: Erica Was My Girlfriend - Kiddwaya by espn(m): 10:42am On Feb 04, 2021
Lol...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Erica Was My Girlfriend - Kiddwaya by Realiz(m): 10:42am On Feb 04, 2021
Na you sabi.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Erica Was My Girlfriend - Kiddwaya by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:42am On Feb 04, 2021
And so

Orisirisi something......

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Erica Was My Girlfriend - Kiddwaya by kiddkash(m): 10:42am On Feb 04, 2021
they're all coming out of the woodworks

1 Like

Re: Erica Was My Girlfriend - Kiddwaya by MrCover: 10:42am On Feb 04, 2021
Money Is Good

1 Like

Re: Erica Was My Girlfriend - Kiddwaya by Kingpele(m): 10:42am On Feb 04, 2021
Go and sit down, morals and attitude is what most of this kids from a very rich home lack especially when the wealth was gotten through fraud ,I have been opportune to met one of the daughters of dangote in a business forum I participated, we even snapped with her ,u will notice that she is very calm,humble and intelligent cos of the way she was groomed ,though from a very rich home...it is very wrong to make wealth from dubious means cos it will end up hurting you and your wards mentally..anyone who worked hard for his money will train up his wards in like manner ,thereby instilling in them good morals , attitude and respect for human beings ....see how this dude is talking about a fellow human being and he got fans supporting him

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Erica Was My Girlfriend - Kiddwaya by potbelly(m): 10:42am On Feb 04, 2021
WAS - past tense. done and dusted...

this guy harsh o grin grin

13 Likes

Re: Erica Was My Girlfriend - Kiddwaya by sheddyboy01(m): 10:42am On Feb 04, 2021
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Erica Was My Girlfriend - Kiddwaya by rawtouch: 10:43am On Feb 04, 2021
sad

onto the next one, for both of them

1 Like

Re: Erica Was My Girlfriend - Kiddwaya by phelonrays: 10:43am On Feb 04, 2021
shocked

'' Hit that pussy so bad ''_ Kiddwaya 2020

Lol grin

7 Likes

Re: Erica Was My Girlfriend - Kiddwaya by whytediamond(m): 10:44am On Feb 04, 2021
Ss
Re: Erica Was My Girlfriend - Kiddwaya by pickatyouu: 10:45am On Feb 04, 2021
It would always end in tears.

But it was fun while it lasted.

Check my signature if you are interested in getting a tracking device for your vehicle

2 Likes

Re: Erica Was My Girlfriend - Kiddwaya by oluseyiforjesus(m): 10:45am On Feb 04, 2021
Did she follow you to ur grandma burial

2 Likes

Re: Erica Was My Girlfriend - Kiddwaya by PrinceMajestic: 10:46am On Feb 04, 2021
Op pls try to avert being foolish at troubled times like this when fulani terrorists are starting war you could have been more sensible not to post gibberish like this

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Erica Was My Girlfriend - Kiddwaya by Nobody: 10:46am On Feb 04, 2021
Lols, he was ashamed of her when they were together. That's why he didn't declare it publicly.
But she was catching feelings. Pele o.
I laugh in "My property"

7 Likes

Re: Erica Was My Girlfriend - Kiddwaya by Tajbol4splend(m): 10:46am On Feb 04, 2021
What about the toto he fingered, is it all gone in vain?

4 Likes

Re: Erica Was My Girlfriend - Kiddwaya by Nobody: 10:47am On Feb 04, 2021
gaius01:
Arrrrrrrh

So what about now? undecided
Imagine the lines he use ! undecided undecided undecided

To the guys/girls, don't ever make this mistake. Don't ever mix business with pleasure. If you are for the deal, chase the deal first, secure it and if you like add whatever pleasure you think you can.

Erice should never takes this guy's word serious, he is a top notch player. I have earlier forseen it, that it will be very hard for Kidd to maintain the relationship with her.

Erica foolishly misplaced her business proposal in the house because of pleasure.
Don't let her foot soldiers hear you o. They will... lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: Erica Was My Girlfriend - Kiddwaya by 3gpvids: 10:47am On Feb 04, 2021
See this one

3 Likes

Re: Erica Was My Girlfriend - Kiddwaya by hammerDK: 10:47am On Feb 04, 2021
tongue

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Uti Nwachukwu Apologizes To Jim Iyke Over Comments He Made About Him On Jara / Sandra Ikeji Reveals How Linda's Baby J Was Born (Photos) / Wike And Okorocha Rock To Music, Have A Good Time Together (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.