Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,054 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:07 AM

US Based Nigerian Kidnapped By Herdsmen Found Dead - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / US Based Nigerian Kidnapped By Herdsmen Found Dead (871 Views)

Wife Of Ekiti Monarch Slain By Herdsmen Recalls Last Moments With Husband / Four Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Found Dead In Nsukka Communities / Nigerian Kidnapped In Malaysia For Refusing To Share $49,000 From Love Scam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

US Based Nigerian Kidnapped By Herdsmen Found Dead by TruthHurts1(m): 7:13am On Feb 04, 2021
AN American-based Nigerian, Prince Eloniyo Abuda, has been found dead five days after he was abducted by suspected Fulani herdsmen.

Abuda, who lived in Atlanta, Georgia, was abducted last Saturday with two other men and a woman along the Benin-Auchi road.

He was said to be traveling from his hometown, Fugar in Etsako Central Local Government Area of Edo State to Lagos to catch a flight to the United States when they were seized by the herdsmen.

Abuda, who was said to be the President of Fugar America Foundation, was reportedly shot by the kidnappers after he slumped during the forced long march to the bush.

His decomposing body was discovered on Wednesday after the payment of the ransom to free the other hostages, who led the family members to the scene along the Benin-Auchi road end of the Benin bypass.

“Prince Abuda was shot by the abductors when he couldn’t walk anymore and slumped. The kidnappers didn’t want to leave him behind as they were afraid that he will reveal their hide out to security agencies and so decided to shoot him,” a source said.

Spokesman for the Edo State Police Command, Chidi Nwabuzor, in his reaction said, “The command is fully aware and the Commissioner of Police personally led operatives to the scene this morning and they are still in the forest on active combing of the bush.”

https://punchng.com/us-based-nigerian-abducted-by-suspected-herdsmen-found-dead/?amp=1

Mynd44 Lalasticlala
Re: US Based Nigerian Kidnapped By Herdsmen Found Dead by oluseyiforjesus(m): 7:14am On Feb 04, 2021
Hmm
Re: US Based Nigerian Kidnapped By Herdsmen Found Dead by NwaAro: 7:21am On Feb 04, 2021
This is just so fuvked up, imagine spending years in the US working so hard, only to return to your homeland where you think you will be safe... only to get wasted by some primitive subhumans in the bush. I hate the Fulani tribe with so much passion. These bastards need to be exterminated holocaust style.

1 Like

Re: US Based Nigerian Kidnapped By Herdsmen Found Dead by Saao(m): 7:23am On Feb 04, 2021
Travelled all the way from US , only to be killed by some stupid terrorists called herdsmen. My advice to those living abroad, don't bother come back to Nigeria if u want to live long.
Re: US Based Nigerian Kidnapped By Herdsmen Found Dead by Karlman: 7:27am On Feb 04, 2021
See what we are talking about?
Some set of people need to be wiped off the forests

1 Like

Re: US Based Nigerian Kidnapped By Herdsmen Found Dead by Adamsshaje: 7:27am On Feb 04, 2021
Not again!
Re: US Based Nigerian Kidnapped By Herdsmen Found Dead by landmark86: 7:27am On Feb 04, 2021
So pathetic
God protect me and family from this evil men of today

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Based Nigerian Kidnapped By Herdsmen Found Dead by Osebanjo(m): 7:28am On Feb 04, 2021
So sad. Really really sad.
Re: US Based Nigerian Kidnapped By Herdsmen Found Dead by Nobody: 7:29am On Feb 04, 2021
You guys are labeling Fulani ethnic group with every crime now because you want to start another ethnic cleansing again like ibarapa genocide?
Re: US Based Nigerian Kidnapped By Herdsmen Found Dead by KoshCAD: 7:31am On Feb 04, 2021
Southern bastard leaders, be waiting for worthless bastard Buhari while these people could continue killing your people daily.

Like I said. Only genocide against these fulanis whether innocent or not can solve this.

Killing them the only solution.

The Fulani beggers were begging me for money last two days ago and my anger increased.

I told ther straight in front of people that they should either go and die or go and meet their brothers that are kidnapping and killing my people or they should go and cry to their bastard Buhari.

1 Like

Re: US Based Nigerian Kidnapped By Herdsmen Found Dead by KoshCAD: 7:33am On Feb 04, 2021
Aladegba:
You guys are labeling Fulani ethnic group with every crime now because you want to start another ethnic cleansing again like ibarapa genocide?
Shut up there.

Ethnic cleansing of these bastard tribe called Fulani is a must.

3 Likes

Re: US Based Nigerian Kidnapped By Herdsmen Found Dead by KoshCAD: 7:37am On Feb 04, 2021
NwaAro:
This is just so fuvked up, imagine spending years in the US working so hard, only to return to your homeland where you think you will be safe... only to get wasted by some primitive subhumans in the bush. I hate the Fulani tribe with so much passion. These bastards need to be exterminated holocaust style.
That is it bro, only genocide against those subhumans can solve this problem

1 Like

Re: US Based Nigerian Kidnapped By Herdsmen Found Dead by Skepticus: 7:38am On Feb 04, 2021
cool
Re: US Based Nigerian Kidnapped By Herdsmen Found Dead by Mayng01(m): 7:43am On Feb 04, 2021
Rip to the deceased

1 Like

Re: US Based Nigerian Kidnapped By Herdsmen Found Dead by Freestainworld(m): 8:07am On Feb 04, 2021
Thunder will fire any idiot that will come here again to tell us to allow fulani bastards to dwell among us again.
Re: US Based Nigerian Kidnapped By Herdsmen Found Dead by sunnyanet(m): 8:25am On Feb 04, 2021
Prince Abuda why why why, we still sat and ate together on Christmas night at Ivhiavhe quarters Fugar. I still could not beleive until we saw ur lifeless body yesterday in the bush.

1 Like

Re: US Based Nigerian Kidnapped By Herdsmen Found Dead by chiiraq802(m): 9:35am On Feb 04, 2021
RIP
Re: US Based Nigerian Kidnapped By Herdsmen Found Dead by Richy4(m): 9:47am On Feb 04, 2021
This is just sad....This whole thing proved that Nigeria is in a state of Anarchy
Re: US Based Nigerian Kidnapped By Herdsmen Found Dead by oluwagbenga98327: 10:45am On Feb 04, 2021
So patheticGod protect me and family from this evil men of today

(1) (Reply)

Two Nigerians Jailed For Defrauding UK Govt Of ₦300million COVID-19 Loans / Ubelievable! Woman Losses Her Mind After She Was Robbed Of 250k. / Four Kidnappers Of Victim Rescued From Delta Bush Has Been Arrested (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.