Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,054 members, 7,956,936 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 11:07 PM

How I Avoided Depression After Leaving Big Brother Naija House -TrikyTee (Video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How I Avoided Depression After Leaving Big Brother Naija House -TrikyTee (Video) (999 Views)

BBNaija: Trikytee & His Father Meet Governor Diri In Bayelsa (photos, Video) / Seyi Awolowo Reunites With His Mother After Leaving Big Brother Naija House / Banks Music: Reekado Banks Floats His Own Record Label After Leaving Don Jazzy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Avoided Depression After Leaving Big Brother Naija House -TrikyTee (Video) by benjackugo: 9:41am On Feb 04, 2021
Big Brother Naija 2020 housemate, Timmy Sinclair popularly known as Trikytee has opened up on how life can be hard on most celebrities especially some BBN housemates, after getting out of the reality show, IgbereTV reports.

According to him, the buzz surrounding him was the highest after the first week he got out of the highly acclaimed reality show. He admitted that he was blown away by the amount of social media following he had by the time he’d left the house and the attention from media houses was massive.

He however said that after some months, the buzz goes down and reality hits because deals were hard to come by. He added that this was made more obvious when he would notice his colleagues snagging one deal or another and he’ll keep waiting in faith.

On how he was able to avoid depression due to everything happening, he said;

"First, i told myself that my journey is different, i looked at the long-term plan and i noticed that this was only the first step and my story is different from everybody else’s story.

Secondly, I work extra hard to get stuff for myself since i wasn’t getting gifts from fans like other housemates usually do.

Also, i believe in God and it keeps me sane, i concluded that it was the will of God for me to be on the show and that alone, is enough blessing."

See video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5EOLgDx-65c

https://igberetvnews.com/1381341/avoided-depression-leaving-big-brother-naija-house-trikytee-video/

Lalasticlala

Re: How I Avoided Depression After Leaving Big Brother Naija House -TrikyTee (Video) by Fahdiga1: 9:43am On Feb 04, 2021
I understand you bro. it happens but you got to move on with your life. depression is real
Re: How I Avoided Depression After Leaving Big Brother Naija House -TrikyTee (Video) by arsenal444(m): 9:43am On Feb 04, 2021
Na season story? Y i dey see episode 5?
Re: How I Avoided Depression After Leaving Big Brother Naija House -TrikyTee (Video) by Mexico09(m): 9:56am On Feb 04, 2021
Not all that glitters is gold (Big brother 9ja show)
Re: How I Avoided Depression After Leaving Big Brother Naija House -TrikyTee (Video) by YoonSung84: 9:59am On Feb 04, 2021
That one no concern us
Re: How I Avoided Depression After Leaving Big Brother Naija House -TrikyTee (Video) by DaddyRochie1642: 10:08am On Feb 04, 2021
He was becoming "Depressed" or he was becoming "Jealous" of how other housemates were getting deals.. which one is it Mr trickytee?
Re: How I Avoided Depression After Leaving Big Brother Naija House -TrikyTee (Video) by CrazyBen(m): 12:26pm On Feb 04, 2021
*Yawns and leaves*
© CrazyBen grin
Re: How I Avoided Depression After Leaving Big Brother Naija House -TrikyTee (Video) by vickyfrancis1(m): 1:15pm On Feb 04, 2021
Here is a real niggar right here...most people would shy away from the truth.
After BB9JA show, there's usually this competition amongst them over who's making the real dough and getting all the recognitions and accolades.
But keep working hard and God will surely grant ur heart desires because even becoming a BB9JA housemate itself is grace and tight connections.
Re: How I Avoided Depression After Leaving Big Brother Naija House -TrikyTee (Video) by mayklef(m): 2:22pm On Feb 04, 2021
Babaa as u no get yansh and breast.....4 this country, u must husle ooo, Even Efe don humble

(1) (Reply)

Why Some Nigerians Want Ebuka Out As Bbnaija Host; Ebuka Responds / Cubana Chief Priest In 10+ Shocking Edited Pictures / Thank You for Securing My Mother's Burial - Obi Cubana Visits Anambra's CP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.