Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,893 members, 7,814,018 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:22 AM

Tears Sorrow And Blood – How Fulani Herdsmen Allegedly Ogun State Communities... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tears Sorrow And Blood – How Fulani Herdsmen Allegedly Ogun State Communities... (401 Views)

Tears, Sorrow As Mass Burial Holds Today In Owo For 40 Catholics Killed By Fulan / How Fulani Herdsmen Overpowered Policemen, Soldiers In Plateau – Victims / How Fulani Vigilante Will Work In South East - Miyetti Allah Chairman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tears Sorrow And Blood – How Fulani Herdsmen Allegedly Ogun State Communities... by NwaAro: 9:47am On Feb 04, 2021
https://toktok9ja.com/tears-sorrow-and-blood-how-fulani-herdsmen-allegedly-ogun-state-communities-to-slaughter-fields/

Tears Sorrow and Blood – How Fulani Herdsmen Allegedly Ogun State Communities To Slaughter Fields

Tears Sorrow and Blood – How Fulani Herdsmen Allegedly Ogun State Communities To Slaughter Fields

About 29 villages in Yewa North Local Government Area, Ogun State have been attacked in recent times by terror herdsmen who were said to have camped at Eggua, a neighbouring town, from where they moved with their hordes of cattle, ravaging farmlands within the Ketu- Yewa communities, which share borders with the Republic of Benin.
The villages include Ateru, Moro, Ologun, Agbon, Igbota, Ogunba- Aiyetoro, Oke- Odo, Ibore, Gbokoto, Iselu, Ijale, Ohunbe, Igbeme, Owode- Ketu, Igan- Alade, Lashilo, Oja Odan, Ateru, Moro, Ologun, Iyana Meta, Igbooro, Egbeda and Kuse.
The armed herdsmen, who usually lead their flock in search of pasture because of the rich vegetation in the Ketu- speaking villages, have also been fingered in the destruction of cash crops belonging to natives, attacks, killing and raping of women who are mostly natives of the communities.
Herdsmen reportedly hacked 70- year- old, Pa Sola Ilo to death, and chopped off his son, Abidemi’ s hand in broad daylight at Agbon village. Worried by the incident, villagers from the 29 communities staged a rally in protest and declared the herders persona non grata.

The herdsmen who had laid siege to the road were said to have shot dead the driver of a commercial bus commuting from Abeokuta to Ayetoro, while the unidentified female police officer attached to the Police Area Command in Ayetoro was abducted and the car she drove was abandoned at the roadside.

The herders also allegedly stabbed one Segun Ileyemi at Olorunda village several times while trying to rob him of his belongings, and he had to be rushed to Ayetoro General Hospital for treatment.

The lawmaker representing Yewa North and Imeko- Afon Federal Constituency, Hon. Olaifa Jimoh, had condemned the spate of attacks, urging security agencies to save the villagers’ lives.

Jimoh said: It is no longer news that the dastardly act of the Fulani herdsmen in my constituency is legendary as records are available at various offices of security agencies. But for how long will this continue?

The herdsmen mostly lay siege to the roads as they wait for my constituents, to either rob them of their belongings or kidnap them outright.

With the assistance of the local vigilance group and operatives of the state police command, suspected herdsmen involved in the killing of one Olabisi Afolabi and attacks on some women at Moro and Eegelu villages in December were apprehended.

One AK47 rifle, pieces of 0. 8mm live ammunition, 26 live catridges and two machetes were recovered from the suspects- Mohammed Bello (40), Muhammed Momoh (30) and Yisau Umoru (18)

1 Like

Re: Tears Sorrow And Blood – How Fulani Herdsmen Allegedly Ogun State Communities... by Kaduna1stson: 9:48am On Feb 04, 2021
So sad.

We will support you people if you want to leave Nigeria.
Re: Tears Sorrow And Blood – How Fulani Herdsmen Allegedly Ogun State Communities... by Designsking: 9:50am On Feb 04, 2021
May the almighty God keep, his own
Re: Tears Sorrow And Blood – How Fulani Herdsmen Allegedly Ogun State Communities... by olisaEze(m): 9:53am On Feb 04, 2021
Buhari swore to end insecurity within four months in power. Instead it has spread unchecked and gone largely ignored by a president that can’t be bothered about the insignificant mundane lives of his citizens.

Is this what u bargained for when u were screaming "sai baba" not too long ago?

One thing is certain in this country now; if you let any of these northern invaders rape or kill you, your family will never get justice.

That is the gutter level Tinubu and his merry band of 'yessir men' have led the country to!
Re: Tears Sorrow And Blood – How Fulani Herdsmen Allegedly Ogun State Communities... by YoonSung84: 10:02am On Feb 04, 2021
Let's just arm ourselves, I no get time for nonsense
Re: Tears Sorrow And Blood – How Fulani Herdsmen Allegedly Ogun State Communities... by SoBright101: 10:03am On Feb 04, 2021
Have you seen any nothern elite condemned the evil activities of fulani herdsmen? All you hear them say is Nigerians has the right to live in any part of the country to forcefully take possession of other's property, kill and rape.

Be wise, illiterates has taken over this platform.

Beware Nigerians. This is the time to know and understand the true identity of those who cause tribalism on here, they are paid agents, they are neither from east or west, some are not Nigerian. They have more than twenty monikers, they would create tribal related topics and make tribal comments with different monikers to cause chaos between southerners. Though, they have no conscience but you can try to educate them or better ignore them. They are easy to identify, use your head brothers.
They dominate this platform. They are evil and restless until their aim is achieved

2023, the year of "stone any bad politician"
Re: Tears Sorrow And Blood – How Fulani Herdsmen Allegedly Ogun State Communities... by TooMuchStuff: 10:03am On Feb 04, 2021
Buhari body language oozing everywhere in Nigeria
Re: Tears Sorrow And Blood – How Fulani Herdsmen Allegedly Ogun State Communities... by limeta(f): 10:18am On Feb 04, 2021
There is war in Nigeria
Silent war but war is war
It's not openly declared do not make it less war
Re: Tears Sorrow And Blood – How Fulani Herdsmen Allegedly Ogun State Communities... by Ikpunekenwa(m): 10:31am On Feb 04, 2021
Sometimes it is not good to see evil and call it another that is not evil. Am a stunch Igbo man and if you've followed my comments I go raw and overreact when Igbos are drawn to the mud especially when the thing is generalized. We Igbos have been mocked as developers, kidnappers, baby factory, drug dealers, scam and fraud but my family and I have never contemplated any of those and when ever any Igbo person commits these I don't hide my displeasure to it because I know how it tarnishes and brings bad names to my fellow kins. Now, this is a matter of people losing thier life and you being honest you know that there are people in your kins that commit this crime especially the excruciatingly inconceivable grazing on people's farm, raping, maiming and killing them when being confronted. Please, check that if you are in their shoes that is at the receiving end how you'll feel that your parents are always at risk of being killed because they have a farm where they get what they eat. It is not like they are being accused falsely, many evidences abound pointing at how some fulani herdsmen terrorize others in their land. These people they terrorise especially the yorubas have said enough is enough and are now making out plans to save and defend themselves because personally I know that the yorubas are the most peaceful tribe in this world and only resort to violence as the only lastest resort as they prefer dialogue and peace being very educated and know that the center of development in Nigeria is in their states so may lose some economic and infrastructural advantages that they have now. Most times I yab or abuse them here it is mostly for cruise as I never meant it as I know that what I yab them are lies and just do it for cruise sake, to score cheap points and to feel good a little in the face of a tussle. I felt so bad that they good deeds are haunting them now and that they are pushed to the wall, remember if not for the yorubas that biafra would have worn the civil just in weeks, check it as it was the yorubas who still hold everyone as one Nigeria. Please, I know you guys know those bad eggs in your midst, we all know the bad eggs in our midst, stop supporting them, they are still doing all these with impunity cos people like you are still supporting them. We know our leaders cum politicians are evil garnished with selfishness and greed and are only after their self serving and not about we the masses, therefore, lets help ourselves. All these our leaders already have their children well placed and cared for abroad with a return flight ticket for them to run away to abroad when this war you and fume hatches. We are the ones to bear the brunts, we will be the ones to suffer it, let us think of our parents and siblings, how will you feel when they are killed, to me I will feel terrible that is why I fear so much about war, If I were the only one here that it will affect I wont shake but I have alot to lose that is why we should save ourselves. Please lets all come to a round table and dialogue, your brothers are evil and should be checked, that is the truth and noting but the truth. Please please...
Re: Tears Sorrow And Blood – How Fulani Herdsmen Allegedly Ogun State Communities... by Asgard13: 12:47pm On Feb 04, 2021
Think right now...

Yoruba people need a combination of all loutsand agberos in Yoruba land ... united under IGBOHO and commanded by olumo..

If not... like play like play all Yoruba communities will be conquered and rename

....... and maybe in soonest soon .. there will be massive change of names in yorubaland

......All OBA renamed and crown EMIRS.

While the Yoruba people keep focusing on their superiors praying for igbos downfall

THE BIRTH OF YORUBA EMIRATES IS CLOSER THAN WE ALL THINK.

(1) (Reply)

Why Nigerian Lawmakers Are Dying – Kalu / Secret Exposed: The 3 Major Plans Of Fulanis To Takeover Southern Nigeria / Lord Lugard Is Dead, Stop Blaming Him For Your Lack Of Progress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.