Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,452 members, 7,954,775 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:02 AM

If Not For Nnamdi Kanu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If Not For Nnamdi Kanu (350 Views)

Matthew Amadi Launches "The Mazi Organization", Calls For Nnamdi Kanu's Release / I Visited Wikipedia To Search For Nnamdi Kanu's Rumoured Death And I Found This( / Nigerian Man Kneels For Nnamdi Kanu In Israel For Blessings (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Not For Nnamdi Kanu by 10mobile: 9:48am On Feb 04, 2021
Some of my fellow Igbos are quick to ridicule Yorubas because of the increased Fulani menace in the South-West. But, that's very thoughtless of those Igbos. This is why: Imagine that there was NO NNAMDI KANU in the picture in the midst of this Fulani invasion of the indigenous nations of Nigeria! Wouldn't the lot of Igbos have been far worse than the Yoruba's?

Who would have stood up for us? Is it Ọhaneze or our cowardly governors or our traditional rulers? At least, the South-West Governors came up with a timely intervention in Amotekun even if the outfit doesn't seem to be equal to the task. Also, Ooni of Ife visited the President in the interest of his people. But, who would have done same for the Igbos without Kanu?

No doubt, Kanu has his faults and I have criticized him many times (like when he allows people to to kneel or bow down before him). But, I have to tell you that Kanu is actually the only Igbo standing right now. In fact, without him, I would have been too ashamed to say anywhere that I am Igbo.

So, instead of looking for whom to laugh at because of the Fulani menace, those my stupid brothers should just use the time and the energy to thank God for the grace of Nnamdi Kanu. And, Kanu himself should eschew every form of arrogance because it is God using him and can very easily do without him.

As for those who would spend more time and energy hating on Kanu than condemning the FG-backed terrorism which he is against, beware of Divine anger because that guy is doing God's work. Biblical Moses had his fault too and yet, those who hated him never found life easy. Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: If Not For Nnamdi Kanu by IamFINESSE: 9:49am On Feb 04, 2021
God bless MNK

1 Like

Re: If Not For Nnamdi Kanu by SoBright101: 9:54am On Feb 04, 2021
Be wise, illiterates has taken over this platform.

Beware Nigerians. This is the time to know and understand the true identity of those who cause tribalism on here, they are paid agents, they are neither from east or west, some are not Nigerian. They have more than twenty monikers, they would create tribal related topics and make tribal comments with different monikers to cause chaos between southerners. Though, they have no conscience but you can try to educate them or better ignore them. They are easy to identify, use your head brothers.
They dominate this platform. They are evil and restless until their aim is achieved

2023, the year of "stone any bad politician".
Re: If Not For Nnamdi Kanu by Jagznation(m): 10:08am On Feb 04, 2021
Nice one
Re: If Not For Nnamdi Kanu by limeta(f): 10:10am On Feb 04, 2021
God bless kanu

1 Like

Re: If Not For Nnamdi Kanu by gidgiddy: 10:16am On Feb 04, 2021
10mobile:
Some of my fellow Igbos are quick to ridicule Yorubas because of the increased Fulani menace in the South-West. But, that's very thoughtless of those Igbos. This is why: Imagine that there was NO NNAMDI KANU in the picture in the midst of this Fulani invasion of the indigenous nations of Nigeria! Wouldn't the lot of Igbos have been far worse than the Yoruba's?

Who would have stood up for us? Is it Ọhaneze or our cowardly governors or our traditional rulers? At least, the South-West Governors came up with a timely intervention in Amotekun even if the outfit doesn't seem to be equal to the task. Also, Ooni of Ife visited the President in the interest of his people. But, who would have done same for the Igbos without Kanu?

No doubt, Kanu has his faults and I have criticized him many times (like when he allows people to to kneel or bow down before him). But, I have to tell you that Kanu is actually the only Igbo standing right now. In fact, without him, I would have been too ashamed to say anywhere that I am Igbo.

So, instead of looking for whom to laugh at because of the Fulani menace, those my stupid brothers should just use the time and the energy to thank God for the grace of Nnamdi Kanu. And, Kanu himself should eschew every form of arrogance because it is God using him and can very easily do without him.

As for those who would spend more time and energy hating on Kanu than condemning the FG-backed terrorism which he is against, beware of Divine anger because that guy is doing God's work. Biblical Moses had his fault too and yet, those who hated him never found life easy. Thank you.

Nnamdi Kanu was asked about that 'bowing' in an interview with Rudolph Okonkwo in the USA. Kanu said that he has never asked anyone to bow to him, but that if people choose to bow to him out of respect for the work he is doing, he cant do anything about it. He also added that most of the pictures of people kneeling before him was when he was praying for them and they chose to kneel voluntarily

He also did add that what he found hypocritical was that the people spreading those pictures online and claiming people were worshipping him, are they same who kneel, bow and lay down every day to their elders because it is their culture

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Not For Nnamdi Kanu by Madibah(m): 10:28am On Feb 04, 2021
Nairaland is the only platform I hear nmamdi cownu or mnandi kownu
Re: If Not For Nnamdi Kanu by Dedetwo(m): 10:43am On Feb 04, 2021
Nnamdi Kanu is the best thing that has ever happened to Ndigbo since Nigeria\Biafra war ended in 1970.

(1) (Reply)

Bandits Kill 23 In Fresh Attacks On Kaduna Communities / Bayelsa King Rewards 3 Bedroom Bungalow To Poor Old Elder Who Stands To Sleep / "There Are So Much Opportunities In Nigeria" - Chief Daniel Eke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.