Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,347 members, 7,819,232 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:08 PM

Married Couples Doing Aso Ebi In Nigerian Parties. - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Married Couples Doing Aso Ebi In Nigerian Parties. (3173 Views)

Eye Appealing Ankara For Your Aso Ebi Events / Meet The Queen Of Aso Nigeria 2015 Contestants- Photos / Checkout This Wedding Couples Outfit In Asaba Today (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Married Couples Doing Aso Ebi In Nigerian Parties. by Blazay(m): 11:09pm On Apr 05, 2011
Did your momma send you to your husband's house with a truck load of Ghana-Must-Go bags with all kinds of aso ebis? Mine did just that. cool
Till today I can't get used to not doing 'and co' with the 'spouse'.

I love 'aso ebi' in parties especially when a husband and wife co-ordinate and accessorize their outfits with a sense of ownership.

Lovely pictures of aso ebi coming up. Mine included. cool
Re: Married Couples Doing Aso Ebi In Nigerian Parties. by mamagee3(f): 12:05am On Apr 06, 2011
Still don't get the reason for opening this thread.
Re: Married Couples Doing Aso Ebi In Nigerian Parties. by Blazay(m): 9:26am On Apr 06, 2011
mama-gee:

Still don't get the reason for opening this thread.

I intend to post pictures of aso ebi(party uniforms)worn by couples or groups in Nigerian parties I have attended or seen in magazines.
I will also grade color co-ordination.
The reason so-dia-fore. . . is to share and not to 'cyber-chat'. kiss

The purpose of the thread was stated in my first post. . . read again.

Blazay:

Did your momma send you to your husband's house with a truck load of Ghana-Must-Go bags with all kinds of aso ebis? Mine did just that. cool
Till today I can't get used to not doing 'and co' with the 'spouse'.

I love 'aso ebi' in parties especially when a husband and wife co-ordinate and accessorize their outfits with a sense of ownership.

Lovely pictures of aso ebi coming up. Mine included. cool

Right there.
Re: Married Couples Doing Aso Ebi In Nigerian Parties. by Blazay(m): 9:15am On Apr 18, 2011
Re: Married Couples Doing Aso Ebi In Nigerian Parties. by Blazay(m): 9:35am On Apr 18, 2011
By my side. . .
By my side. . .

Mwaaaaaaaaaaaah!!! cool
Re: Married Couples Doing Aso Ebi In Nigerian Parties. by Blazay(m): 9:43am On Apr 18, 2011
So, this is what single/divorced old cargos are missing eh kwah? cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Paco Rabanne's One Million Versus Hugo Boss XY (opinion Need) / Photos Of Miss USA 2013 Bikini Bodies / Looking For Ladies Bags? Oasis Bags Ladies Bags Wholesaler

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.