Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,024 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:18 PM

How To Set Seo For A Blog Made With Django - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Set Seo For A Blog Made With Django (164 Views)

Get Classic Whatsapp Chatbox Widget For Your Blog: Made With UI Dashboard. / Working With Django / Most Effective Ways To Do SEO For A New Website Or Blog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Set Seo For A Blog Made With Django by Ononugo(m): 11:36am On Feb 04, 2021
Please I'm having a little problem. I made a small blog using django. The problem is that the blog posts doesn't appear in google search results even when I copy and paste a post title into google search. What could be the problem? I've added the blog to google search console. Also I've tested many URLs from my blog using URL inspection, they all show that the links are indexed but they still won't appear in search results.
Please I need help

(1) (Reply)

The Best Shared Web Hosting Providers / React Hooks Forms / Get Your Professional Website For Only N10, 000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.