Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,352 members, 7,829,886 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:12 PM

Trey Songs Reacts To His Alleged Leaked Sex Tape - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Trey Songs Reacts To His Alleged Leaked Sex Tape (436 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo Calls Out Davido For N57million Child Support For His Alleged Chil (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Trey Songs Reacts To His Alleged Leaked Sex Tape by iamogunlowo(m): 11:42am On Feb 04, 2021
Trey Songz took to social media, where he reacted to the recent sex tape leak that many believed featured him.

On Wednesday afternoon, the singer took to Instagram to share a couple of photos of himself staring at his smartphone with a confused look on his face. The R&B singer was also seen wearing a "Hoesmad" cap in the photograph, which was simply captioned with a flushed-face emoji.

He also shared a link to his "Don't Judge" record off his 2011 album, Anticipation II, but, once again, included nothing more than an emoji in his caption—this time, the suggestive smirk-face emoji.

Oh, but Songz was far from done. He then returned to Instagram hours later to share a video himself walking with a limp as well as two more pictures of him with his hands down his pants. The post was soundtracked by Juvenile's "Set It Off" track, and specifically included the lines: "I walk with a limp, cause my nuts heavy/And I like it from the back so hold your butt steady."

https://www.complex.com/music/2021/02/trey-songz-reacts-alleged-sex-tape-leak/

Re: Trey Songs Reacts To His Alleged Leaked Sex Tape by TANID(m): 12:01pm On Feb 04, 2021

(1) (Reply)

Laycon’s Performance At The 14th Headies Award (video) / Dorathy Announce Date For Unveiling Her Underwear/lingerie Brand / Barry Jhay Cleared And Released From The Suspected Murder Of Label Boss, Kashy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.