Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,193 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:17 AM

Things You Shouldn’t Do If You Have Oily Skin According To Beauty Experts - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Things You Shouldn’t Do If You Have Oily Skin According To Beauty Experts (314 Views)

6 Recommended Nude Lipsticks For Fair Skin, According To Amazon Reviews / Why You Should Stop Wearing Makeup To Sleep, According To Experts / Best Natural Toners For Oily Skin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Things You Shouldn’t Do If You Have Oily Skin According To Beauty Experts by Jamevic: 11:48am On Feb 04, 2021
Do you have oily skin? Does your skin become oily few minutes after your bathe? Does the extra sebum produce by your body system made you kiss makeup goodbye? A lot of question surrounding “oily skin”.

Here is what I found out when I met with beauty and skincare experts.
Does it sound like something you really want to know or have you been seeking a real solution to the production of extra oil that has been bothering you.

The fact is that oily skin is not only applicable to women, it is applicable to men too and every one of us has been trying to curb that shiny face.
Oily skin is something that must not be left alone because it often times leads to acne, black head, pimples, uneven skin tone and a lot more.
And it’s something that is disheartening.

To get answers to these questions, I took it upon myself to search for real solutions to this big problem that every dark skin girl has been facing.
Before sharing these tips with you, I will want you to take it serious and follow it religiously.

Is there a reason to follow my tips? Yes there is. I have some articles ranking high on Google.
That shows I am providing useful and unique contents that solve user queries.
You can prove me wrong by going to Jamevic.com and take some of my contents topic or words relating to the topic, then paste it into your browser and search, you will see what I am talking about.
That alone is a reason to trust me.

Here are the [code]things you shouldn’t do if you have oily skin according[/things you shouldn’t do if you have oily skin according to beauty experts] to beauty experts and dermatologists.
Don’t forget to share, and comment.

To get the best weekly updates in your email box 3 times a week, kindly subscribe to my newsletter.
Re: Things You Shouldn’t Do If You Have Oily Skin According To Beauty Experts by TANID(m): 11:56am On Feb 04, 2021
OK
Re: Things You Shouldn’t Do If You Have Oily Skin According To Beauty Experts by OlawaleBammie: 12:05pm On Feb 04, 2021
Jamevic:
Do you have oily skin? Does your skin become oily few minutes after your bathe? Does the extra sebum produce by your body system made you kiss makeup goodbye? A lot of question surrounding “oily skin”.

Here is what I found out when I met with beauty and skincare experts.
Does it sound like something you really want to know or have you been seeking a real solution to the production of extra oil that has been bothering you.

The fact is that oily skin is not only applicable to women, it is applicable to men too and every one of us has been trying to curb that shiny face.
Oily skin is something that must not be left alone because it often times leads to acne, black head, pimples, uneven skin tone and a lot more.
And it’s something that is disheartening.

To get answers to these questions, I took it upon myself to search for real solutions to this big problem that every dark skin girl has been facing.
Before sharing these tips with you, I will want you to take it serious and follow it religiously.

Is there a reason to follow my tips? Yes there is. I have some articles ranking high on Google.
That shows I am providing useful and unique contents that solve user queries.
You can prove me wrong by going to Jamevic.com and take some of my contents topic or words relating to the topic, then paste it into your browser and search, you will see what I am talking about.
That alone is a reason to trust me.

Here are the [code]things you shouldn’t do if you have oily skin according[/things you shouldn’t do if you have oily skin according to beauty experts] to beauty experts and dermatologists.
Don’t forget to share, and comment.

To get the best weekly updates in your email box 3 times a week, kindly subscribe to my newsletter.

Mtxheeeeeeeew...

Asirigbakute!!!

Wetin come be the meaning of the usesless post up there??
Re: Things You Shouldn’t Do If You Have Oily Skin According To Beauty Experts by Nobody: 6:01pm On Feb 04, 2021
Gibberish

(1) (Reply)

Exquisite Fashion Design and Training School / Sexy Luxury Turbans! Wholesale And Retail. / God Will Punish All Bleaching Cream Sellers- Actress Nkechi Blessing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.