Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,186 members, 7,822,006 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:57 AM

Samsung S21 Ultra Price in Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Samsung S21 Ultra Price in Nigeria (476 Views)

Samsung S21 For Sale At Give Away Price (BRAND NEW) / Pleaae Where can I Buy Empty 50kg Gas Cylinder At Whole Sales Price In Lagos / Buy/sell Bulk Airtime At The Cheapest Price In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Samsung S21 Ultra Price in Nigeria by Daxtechng: 2:27pm On Feb 04, 2021
Every mobile store in Nigeria now carries the emblem of having / selling Samsung S21, Ultra and Plus with their amazing features and gigabytes, Well ...shockedshockedshocked kudos to all sellers from this side oo, but what about you and me buying, I mean you....hahahah did I just hear you say "me ke". grin grin grin

Always remember that there are two formats of purchase;
The Nigeria based warranty and International based warranty.

The Nigeria based warranty gives you the license to work into any of the care center and demand for services within the stipulated year for software or other related issues.

The International warranty or non Nigeria warranty, this one tells you in plain english ; " to your tent o ye!" your phone issues will be settled internationally i.e. sent to the manufacturing country.

Here is the hint: the international warranty is way cheaper and like the juicy word often used "it's very affordable " or in pidgin "our own no cos like their own at all at all" lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed hmmmmmmm! Be Careful ooo

I have practically played the role of sympathy assistant committee head in related matters of "that one is cheaper and I am extremely careful with my phone syndrome" .......... To be informed is to be safe,

Patronize the best and reliable phone plug known for quality and quantity>>>> @ DAX TECH www.daxtechng.com <<< check there link for updates or call there sales person for quick response and enquiries @ 08096750786

Thank me later.. smiley smiley smiley wink

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Best Grade.. Enugu Hand Made Red Palm Oil... / 40 Ft Containers For Sell /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.