Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,989 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:56 AM

Is It Possible For Someone Not You To Try To Get Your Sim - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Is It Possible For Someone Not You To Try To Get Your Sim (232 Views)

How Old Is Your Sim Card? / Wire-Wire: Be Careful With Your SIM That Receives Your Alerts / How To Call (flash) A Number Without Having Airtime On Your SIM Card (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Possible For Someone Not You To Try To Get Your Sim by lekki1444: 2:30pm On Feb 04, 2021
Like can i walk into the place and order a SIM that is not mine and say it is lost is why i want a new one ? or will they know i am not the owner ?
Re: Is It Possible For Someone Not You To Try To Get Your Sim by Nairalandwizerd(m): 3:11pm On Feb 04, 2021
Your name is confusion.
Re: Is It Possible For Someone Not You To Try To Get Your Sim by NaijaBoy213(m): 3:46pm On Feb 04, 2021
grin grin grin abeg make person translate wetin e type abeg. I no understand French
Re: Is It Possible For Someone Not You To Try To Get Your Sim by Nairalandwizerd(m): 3:56pm On Feb 04, 2021
NaijaBoy213:
grin grin grin abeg make person translate wetin e type abeg. I no understand French
abi, so confusing and meaningless
Re: Is It Possible For Someone Not You To Try To Get Your Sim by edoairways: 7:04pm On Feb 04, 2021
lekki1444 no you can't.
Re: Is It Possible For Someone Not You To Try To Get Your Sim by Mixhealxang(m): 8:27pm On Feb 04, 2021
419 you wan dey still money
Re: Is It Possible For Someone Not You To Try To Get Your Sim by lekki1444: 10:16pm On Feb 04, 2021
edoairways:
lekki1444 no you can't.
Thank you
Re: Is It Possible For Someone Not You To Try To Get Your Sim by latiephwald(m): 10:03am On Feb 05, 2021
lekki1444:
Like can i walk into the place and order a SIM that is not mine and say it is lost is why i want a new one ? or will they know i am not the owner ?

No you can't.
Before you can be able to swap a lost or damaged sim, the information you will provide must be tally with the one on their system data base. And if you don't have the accurate informations you can get the sim.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It Possible For Someone Not You To Try To Get Your Sim by lekki1444: 10:09am On Feb 05, 2021
latiephwald:

No you can't.
Before you can be able to swap a lost or damaged sim, the information you will provide must be tally with the one on their system data base. And if you don't have the accurate informations you can get the sim.
thank you bro

(1) (Reply)

Samsung Gear VR For Sale / Sweet Deal Huawei Y6 Pro Brand New 3gb Ram 33k Clearance Price 3pcs Available / Best Guide To Buy Laptop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.