Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,251 members, 7,818,869 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:58 AM

Lagosians Get Ready For The Bb Train Tomorrow, Here is The Program. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagosians Get Ready For The Bb Train Tomorrow, Here is The Program. (2660 Views)

Jonathan To Workers: Get Ready For Hard Times, Be Realistic With Your Demands / Gani Adams Reveals That 85% Of Lagosians Want Jonathan / Agbaje Promises Free Internet Access To Lagosians If He Wins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lagosians Get Ready For The Bb Train Tomorrow, Here is The Program. by Gayigaskia(m): 1:03am On Apr 06, 2011
Buhari4change (Official Fan Page)
BB WILL BE IN LAGOS TOMORROW, GET READY TO ROLL,

The program is: 9am - Ice Prince and Youths will host Gen. Buhari at Ember Creek, 33 Awolowo Road, Ikoyi; 11am - Town Hall meeting at City Hall, Lagos Island; 1pm - Road Tour from City Hall to Archbishop Vining Ground, GRA Ikeja; 3pm - Rally at Archbishop Vining Ground, GRA Ikeja

BB all the way
Re: Lagosians Get Ready For The Bb Train Tomorrow, Here is The Program. by Mariory(m): 1:42am On Apr 06, 2011
Re: Lagosians Get Ready For The Bb Train Tomorrow, Here is The Program. by AljUche: 1:45am On Apr 06, 2011
i would be there insha Allah
Re: Lagosians Get Ready For The Bb Train Tomorrow, Here is The Program. by Beaf: 1:46am On Apr 06, 2011
The man didn't see any purpose in holding a rally in Nigeria's biggest city (or the South in general). So whats the so called "train" he's taking to Lagos after campaigns are over?
Re: Lagosians Get Ready For The Bb Train Tomorrow, Here is The Program. by recoome(m): 1:57am On Apr 06, 2011
Beaf:

The man didn't see any purpose in holding a rally in Nigeria's biggest city (or the South in general). So whats the so called "train" he's taking to Lagos after campaigns are over?
I wonder o! U'll see that traffic will even be less, even dele momodu will pull more on-lookers, they decided not 2 use TBS like others due 2 fear of the disgrace that the place will be 1/100 filled, see the measly pple announcing that they'll be there.
Re: Lagosians Get Ready For The Bb Train Tomorrow, Here is The Program. by timbuktwo: 2:07am On Apr 06, 2011
Beaf:

why are campaigns over?
Re: Lagosians Get Ready For The Bb Train Tomorrow, Here is The Program. by danjohn: 2:27am On Apr 06, 2011
Beaf:

Beaf in every part of the world people campaign until the very last minute the law allows them to. No candidate should stop campaigning when there are still 11 days left. I do not get your point.
Re: Lagosians Get Ready For The Bb Train Tomorrow, Here is The Program. by recoome(m): 2:30am On Apr 06, 2011
danjohn:

Beaf in every part of the world people campaign until the very last minute the law allows them to. No candidate should stop campaigning when there are still 11 days left. I do not get your point.
why didnt he campaign when other were campaigning? Coz he can't compete favourable!
Re: Lagosians Get Ready For The Bb Train Tomorrow, Here is The Program. by danjohn: 2:33am On Apr 06, 2011
recoome:

why didnt he campaign when other were campaigning? Coz he can't compete favourable!

The campaign is not over. There are still 11 days left. He has a right to campaign in any part of the country until the last minute. I still do not get your point.
Re: Lagosians Get Ready For The Bb Train Tomorrow, Here is The Program. by Gayigaskia(m): 2:42am On Apr 06, 2011
This train is on schedule and never late. the campaign is not over, it may be for the riggers. BEAF i know you heard this yesterday the train was in your backyard of onitcha.

Carry go BB
Re: Lagosians Get Ready For The Bb Train Tomorrow, Here is The Program. by recoome(m): 2:48am On Apr 06, 2011
Gayigaskia:

This train is on schedule and never late. the campaign is not over, it may be for the riggers. BEAF i know you heard this yesterday the train was in your backyard of onitcha.

Carry go BB
i would'nt call it a train, it's more like a WHEEL-BARROW!
Re: Lagosians Get Ready For The Bb Train Tomorrow, Here is The Program. by timbuktwo: 2:50am On Apr 06, 2011
recoome:

i'm actually embarrassed for. i think it's best you went to bed dear.
Re: Lagosians Get Ready For The Bb Train Tomorrow, Here is The Program. by recoome(m): 3:00am On Apr 06, 2011
timbuk two:

i'm actually embarrassed for. i think it's best you went to bed dear.
U should rather go into hibernation or aestivation(u may be a plant)
Re: Lagosians Get Ready For The Bb Train Tomorrow, Here is The Program. by EkoIle1: 3:35am On Apr 06, 2011
lol @ campaigning is over. These GEJ umblerra illiterates are so slow and r.etarded for real.
Re: Lagosians Get Ready For The Bb Train Tomorrow, Here is The Program. by Kilode1: 3:48am On Apr 06, 2011
[size=22pt]OSHODI reporting!!!!  Vote Fashola + Buhari OOOOOOOOO!![/size]

[size=18pt]Naija o ni Baje o![/size]
Re: Lagosians Get Ready For The Bb Train Tomorrow, Here is The Program. by seal777(m): 7:51am On Apr 06, 2011
@beaf,
GEJ + BEAF = ?.
U have continually make urself an object of ridicle by showing high sense of ignorance in ur post. U cant even comprehend the rules guiding an election u ve choosen to promote GEJ as a front runner. Cant really blame u cos more like GEj, two of you re similar in thoughts. LIKE GEJ, LIKE BEAF.
Re: Lagosians Get Ready For The Bb Train Tomorrow, Here is The Program. by recoome(m): 8:01am On Apr 06, 2011
The rally will be a disgrace, northern pawns, few bakare church members & some on-lookers will attend
Re: Lagosians Get Ready For The Bb Train Tomorrow, Here is The Program. by recoome(m): 8:02am On Apr 06, 2011
Seal777+buhari+bakare=mumu+idiot+carton, a useless general that refuse 2 allow other young pple 2 lead is a mumu, and 2 think those who are the '2moro leaders' are supporting the fool!
Re: Lagosians Get Ready For The Bb Train Tomorrow, Here is The Program. by Lagosboy: 8:06am On Apr 06, 2011
My sweet Lagos for BB , Eko ile for BB , the train has arrived today and Lagos is for BB .

Sweet victory is around the corner, folks just persevere
Re: Lagosians Get Ready For The Bb Train Tomorrow, Here is The Program. by kasiem(m): 8:26am On Apr 06, 2011
Can someone post bb's campaign pix at onitsha,pls? I heard that the man pulled crowd more than gej.
Sorry bb 2011
Re: Lagosians Get Ready For The Bb Train Tomorrow, Here is The Program. by kasiem(m): 8:27am On Apr 06, 2011
Can someone post bb's campaign pix at onitsha,pls? I heard that the man pulled crowd more than gej.
Sorry bb 2011
Re: Lagosians Get Ready For The Bb Train Tomorrow, Here is The Program. by Wadeoye(m): 11:36am On Apr 06, 2011
See onitsha,

Re: Lagosians Get Ready For The Bb Train Tomorrow, Here is The Program. by Lagosboy: 12:03pm On Apr 06, 2011
GEJs crowd in the SE was not even up to this, his grand finale rally in abuja was not up to this. GEJ might have to commit suicide the way this thing is going grin
Re: Lagosians Get Ready For The Bb Train Tomorrow, Here is The Program. by sayso: 12:16pm On Apr 06, 2011
people coming for campaign does not reflect to vote casted.They came to see the man that jailed Ekwueme.
Re: Lagosians Get Ready For The Bb Train Tomorrow, Here is The Program. by johnie: 12:26pm On Apr 06, 2011
Wadeoye:

See onitsha,

How come none of them is holding Buhari's campaign poster?
Re: Lagosians Get Ready For The Bb Train Tomorrow, Here is The Program. by OmoTier1(m): 1:25pm On Apr 06, 2011
With very small budget, I think BB2011
Re: Lagosians Get Ready For The Bb Train Tomorrow, Here is The Program. by OmoTier1(m): 1:27pm On Apr 06, 2011
With very small budget, I think BB2011 ran a very well structured campaign so far. You do not need all those carnival like campaign to win an election. Get the people at the grassroot to hear your message, ram it home wth your foot soldiers and see what happens at the polling unit! This is what has made BB2011 campaign more effective so far- Thier foot soldiers!
Re: Lagosians Get Ready For The Bb Train Tomorrow, Here is The Program. by megastu(m): 1:56pm On Apr 06, 2011
This campaign train just passed my office. shocked i was really suprised to see the crowd this man pulled. Five minutes after, the train was still on.
Re: Lagosians Get Ready For The Bb Train Tomorrow, Here is The Program. by kasiem(m): 1:59pm On Apr 06, 2011
Guys, i'm ready for bet. Bb will never get upto 5% of SE and SS votes. If u doubt just indicate, so that we can put our money to test.
Re: Lagosians Get Ready For The Bb Train Tomorrow, Here is The Program. by samkal(m): 2:29pm On Apr 06, 2011
this is good news, bb all the way
Re: Lagosians Get Ready For The Bb Train Tomorrow, Here is The Program. by Genbuhari3: 2:39pm On Apr 06, 2011
megastu, where is your office?

i need to know where the train is
Re: Lagosians Get Ready For The Bb Train Tomorrow, Here is The Program. by Nobody: 2:52pm On Apr 06, 2011
I dey Jealous una lagos people oh

(1) (2) (Reply)

Closure Of Flood Victims Camps Across Nigeria: How Timely? / Birth Rate Shows Rise In Niger, Steady In Nigeria / Military Men Warn Not To Go Near Aso Rock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.