Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,512 members, 7,819,853 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:24 AM

Davido Posts Video Of How Temi Chased Him In Traffic For A Song Feature - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Posts Video Of How Temi Chased Him In Traffic For A Song Feature (48695 Views)

How Temi Otedola Has Stored Mr Eazi’s Name Gets Fans Talking. VIDEO / Framed Photo Of Hushpuppi Sold In Lagos Traffic For N30,000 (Video) / Celebrities React As Helicopter Picks VIP Stuck In Traffic For Hours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido Posts Video Of How Temi Chased Him In Traffic For A Song Feature by Nairafame1: 3:16pm On Feb 04, 2021
Popular Nigerian singer Teni has wow his fans who are hoping for her new album which features award-winning singer Davido with interesting revelation.

Perhaps in an attempt to get fans to appreciate the hard work involved in the work that they would soon enjoy, she shared a clip of the moment she ran into Davido and forced him to collaborate.

In the video the billionaire shared on her official Instagram page, she was in a car with her crew and yelled Davido’s name as she passed.

The singer Fem stopped and she ran all the way across the road to meet him. She stating that she had been following him from quite a distance, to which a surprised Davido asked what it was about.

Teni further stated that Davido had to be on her album even if she had to force him.

Below is Davido post;
Crazy night when lil sis Teni Entertainer saw me in traffic chased me down to get in the studio ...we finally made a classic that same week I think ! Her album ‘Wondaland’ out this month! A lot of pple don’t know we grew up together in Atlanta .. I’m so proud u made that decision to move back and chase your dream like I did !
https://twitter.com/davido/status/1357299050714955783?s=19

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VUWYvVmeEyc

30 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Davido Posts Video Of How Temi Chased Him In Traffic For A Song Feature by ncpat(m): 3:17pm On Feb 04, 2021
Tuale

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido Posts Video Of How Temi Chased Him In Traffic For A Song Feature by illicit(m): 3:19pm On Feb 04, 2021
Nice one....

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Posts Video Of How Temi Chased Him In Traffic For A Song Feature by chatinent: 3:24pm On Feb 04, 2021
Hmm

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Posts Video Of How Temi Chased Him In Traffic For A Song Feature by LMS1(m): 3:31pm On Feb 04, 2021
Oshey Dream Chasers
That Guy With Cap Don Chase Dream Sotay E Don Dey Get Pot Belly. Davido Am Not Talking To U Ogrin

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido Posts Video Of How Temi Chased Him In Traffic For A Song Feature by Mokason288(m): 3:47pm On Feb 04, 2021
Mstheeeew

Abegggg this two kids should go and sit down

Nah Sunday Igboho , Fulani Jihadist and Oni of Ife news dey rain now

Who Colabo help ?

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Davido Posts Video Of How Temi Chased Him In Traffic For A Song Feature by saheedbadmus(m): 3:52pm On Feb 04, 2021
Funny as Davido called teni lil sis .. dem be age mate na .. just dat David na Nov and teni na dec .. las las dem be Omo 1992

133 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Davido Posts Video Of How Temi Chased Him In Traffic For A Song Feature by mayklef(m): 4:14pm On Feb 04, 2021
las las Frog voice go spoil d song sef

8 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Davido Posts Video Of How Temi Chased Him In Traffic For A Song Feature by sunshineV(f): 7:21pm On Feb 04, 2021
v
Re: Davido Posts Video Of How Temi Chased Him In Traffic For A Song Feature by nairafame2: 9:25pm On Feb 04, 2021
cheesy grin
Re: Davido Posts Video Of How Temi Chased Him In Traffic For A Song Feature by DSC7: 9:58pm On Feb 04, 2021
We rise by lifting others....

11 Likes

Re: Davido Posts Video Of How Temi Chased Him In Traffic For A Song Feature by DSC7: 10:00pm On Feb 04, 2021
Mokason288:
Mstheeeew
Abegggg this two kids should go and sit down
Nah Sunday Igboho , Fulani Jihadist and Oni of Ife news dey rain now
Who Colabo help ?
Why u come dey collaborate with Sunday Igboho??

68 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Davido Posts Video Of How Temi Chased Him In Traffic For A Song Feature by fnep2smooth(m): 4:18am On Feb 05, 2021
Money is good ooooooooooooooo. My guy de smoke in the middle of the road.

3 Likes

Re: Davido Posts Video Of How Temi Chased Him In Traffic For A Song Feature by DuBLINGreenb(m): 4:19am On Feb 05, 2021
"Reno has wow his fans?"

Oga poster such boo$H!+ Much post
Re: Davido Posts Video Of How Temi Chased Him In Traffic For A Song Feature by chiemmanuel(m): 4:19am On Feb 05, 2021
Teni with the voice, running and begging frog Voice to be on her album...... Things
Re: Davido Posts Video Of How Temi Chased Him In Traffic For A Song Feature by GboyegaD(m): 4:19am On Feb 05, 2021
She is chasing after what she wants.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Posts Video Of How Temi Chased Him In Traffic For A Song Feature by AsiwajuAsatheo: 4:20am On Feb 05, 2021
High point of the post: Davido calling Teni "lil sis"
The rest na trash
BTW, does that butress the rumour that this guy isn't revealing his actual age?

1 Like

Re: Davido Posts Video Of How Temi Chased Him In Traffic For A Song Feature by smile11s(m): 4:22am On Feb 05, 2021
Hustle

1 Like

Re: Davido Posts Video Of How Temi Chased Him In Traffic For A Song Feature by Nobody: 4:23am On Feb 05, 2021
Biggest choke

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido Posts Video Of How Temi Chased Him In Traffic For A Song Feature by ryloy: 4:25am On Feb 05, 2021
The word BILLIONAIRE in Nigeria is something else

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=10-usuSIjwM

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido Posts Video Of How Temi Chased Him In Traffic For A Song Feature by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:29am On Feb 05, 2021
Dis babe will make a good comedienne.

grin cheesy wink

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido Posts Video Of How Temi Chased Him In Traffic For A Song Feature by Abudu2000(m): 4:37am On Feb 05, 2021
Tiwa savageXdavido was bad enough pls.
Re: Davido Posts Video Of How Temi Chased Him In Traffic For A Song Feature by okerekeikpo: 4:38am On Feb 05, 2021
How this matter take concern me now? Make una no make me vex o and i mean it
Re: Davido Posts Video Of How Temi Chased Him In Traffic For A Song Feature by Digitalstarlite: 4:46am On Feb 05, 2021
Rubbish

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido Posts Video Of How Temi Chased Him In Traffic For A Song Feature by ArcFresky(m): 4:48am On Feb 05, 2021
Nigerians too dey beg, haba....

See as dem dey hail OBO, u go think say dem like am.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Posts Video Of How Temi Chased Him In Traffic For A Song Feature by Ojemedad: 4:56am On Feb 05, 2021
Davido d man with a heart to accommodate everyone

One love

5 Likes

Re: Davido Posts Video Of How Temi Chased Him In Traffic For A Song Feature by Hushbingo: 4:58am On Feb 05, 2021
post=98755827:
Dis babe will make a good comedienne.

grin cheesy wink
Even to this time, you're online looking for a way to be annoying... I wonder why the mod haven't blocked you yet ... I just came in now to check on something and just three posts and you're in their front page typing...

God forbid, na life be this ?

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido Posts Video Of How Temi Chased Him In Traffic For A Song Feature by GeneralPula: 5:10am On Feb 05, 2021
No bad vibezzz..
NBV!
Re: Davido Posts Video Of How Temi Chased Him In Traffic For A Song Feature by cdm4live: 5:12am On Feb 05, 2021
Always go for what you want.

4 Likes

Re: Davido Posts Video Of How Temi Chased Him In Traffic For A Song Feature by Jerryherd: 5:17am On Feb 05, 2021
Davido Omo ologo

1 Like

Re: Davido Posts Video Of How Temi Chased Him In Traffic For A Song Feature by Bar1941(m): 5:19am On Feb 05, 2021
You both paid a cameraman to cover the scene I guess! Clowns.

23 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Chief Imo Visits Pete Edochie With Gifts On His 73rd Birthday (Photos, Video) / Police Recover Drugs From The Car DJ Olu & Chime Amaechi Were Found Dead / Beyonce Pictured With Her Inlaws At Jayz's Niece's Birthday Party.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.