Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,763 members, 7,820,655 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:53 PM

How The 48MP Camera Of Redmi 9T Failed A Simple Camera Test. - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How The 48MP Camera Of Redmi 9T Failed A Simple Camera Test. (3394 Views)

Exploring The 48mp Camera Of Oppo / How Good Is The Camera Of Google Pixel Phones??? / Umidigi A3 Unboxing & 24-hour Review, Full Specs, Camera Test + Price (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Re: How The 48MP Camera Of Redmi 9T Failed A Simple Camera Test. by Pretiboi: 8:42am On Feb 05, 2021
Smartmanager:
Transsion abi na Transition fan spotted.

You are really a dumb ass you know grin
Re: How The 48MP Camera Of Redmi 9T Failed A Simple Camera Test. by Pretiboi: 8:44am On Feb 05, 2021
sunshineV:
abegi stop whining like a stray ekuke

You no well at all
Re: How The 48MP Camera Of Redmi 9T Failed A Simple Camera Test. by sunshineV(f): 8:44am On Feb 05, 2021
Pretiboi:

You no well at all
pele
Re: How The 48MP Camera Of Redmi 9T Failed A Simple Camera Test. by RealEzee(m): 8:57am On Feb 05, 2021
Pretiboi:

Oga i don't use fake devices okay and if you did read my post you will know that it was a test review by Valor himself and not that i bought a cloned device as you stated.
is it true that the broken phone initially reviewed was replaced? What's the verdict on the new phone sent by Xiaomi?
Re: How The 48MP Camera Of Redmi 9T Failed A Simple Camera Test. by DOMINO001: 9:39am On Feb 05, 2021
Pretiboi:

Oga i don't use fake devices okay and if you did read my post you will know that it was a test review by Valor himself and not that i bought a cloned device as you stated.

RealEzee:
is it true that the broken phone initially reviewed was replaced? What's the verdict on the new phone sent by Xiaomi?

Abeg come and answer for posterity sake.
Re: How The 48MP Camera Of Redmi 9T Failed A Simple Camera Test. by victorix(m): 9:46am On Feb 05, 2021
Pretiboi:

Seriously you need to examine your head before dishing out rubbish as replies to my post....

First of all, i don't have that time for cheap attention because it is what i saw on Valor review that i talked about on my post and obviously Valor made it clear and known that the 48MP Camera of Redmi 9T failed the test review.
So why are you very bittered about the truth being said.

It is very clear that you are a Xiaomi fanboy so you don't have to deny whom you are and calling me an Infinix marketer will not change the fact that the truth was said.

I've gone through some of your threads. You either have a cyst in your head, or you're just an attention-craving-blockhead. You need attention that's why you keep creating stupid threads. The other day it was your "friend's" phone that got burnt, blatantly lying while you downloaded the pictures from the internet.

You're a tecno marketer and you've never created a thread that has nothing to do with tecno or Infinix devices, which is fine, but then when you get bored, you'll find something else, like this one, to buy cheap attention. *Sips beer* I have nothing against transsion devices, as I myself have an itel, which I use as an hotspot, but your cheap antics is sickening. I'm still waiting for your other colleagues to spam this thread to page 6.

3 Likes

Re: How The 48MP Camera Of Redmi 9T Failed A Simple Camera Test. by sunshineV(f): 11:15am On Feb 05, 2021
victorix:

I've gone through some of your threads. You either have a cyst in your head, or you're just an attention-craving-blockhead. You need attention that's why you keep creating stupid threads. The other day it was your "friend's" phone that got burnt, blatantly lying while you downloaded the pictures from the internet.

You're a tecno marketer and you've never created a thread that has nothing to do with tecno or Infinix devices, which is fine, but then when you get bored, you'll find something else, like this one, to buy cheap attention. *Sips beer* I have nothing against transsion devices, as I myself have an itel, which I use as an hotspot, but your cheap antics is sickening. I'm still waiting for your other colleagues to spam this thread to page 6.

na him dew spam the thread by himself with 6 different moniker. e get ringworm for brain

1 Like

Re: How The 48MP Camera Of Redmi 9T Failed A Simple Camera Test. by Crimrburster: 11:27am On Feb 05, 2021
chariisGRACE:
grin

The OP made it look as if the 48MP captured a picture that looked like what a 2MP would grin

That obviously is a factory fault.
don't answer the full.
Re: How The 48MP Camera Of Redmi 9T Failed A Simple Camera Test. by victorix(m): 11:57am On Feb 05, 2021
sunshineV:
na him dew spam the thread by himself with 6 different moniker. e get ringworm for brain

Oh, so na the guy get those other moniker self. No be small ringworm o.
Re: How The 48MP Camera Of Redmi 9T Failed A Simple Camera Test. by MrBONE2(m): 12:31pm On Feb 05, 2021
Pretiboi:

But it is the truth nah grin

Naaaw

The Phone Camera was damaged by the Bwana before reviewing it online, it is not fair, this is daytime deception by the reviewer
Great One of KiVuLand is watching all including the Bwana cry

Re: How The 48MP Camera Of Redmi 9T Failed A Simple Camera Test. by honsule(m): 12:45pm On Feb 05, 2021
Due to violation of rule 2 of Nairaland. I hereby closed this thread. Name calling, abuses and use of acerbic words is not allowed. angry

1 Like

(1) (2)

Airtel 3gb For N500 And 1gb For N200 / What Has Become Of MTN 5 Times Bonus Credit Promo? / How To Root The New Tecno M3 Running Android4.4.2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.