Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,837 members, 7,817,476 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:53 PM

Governor Simon Lalong Revalidates His APC Membership - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Simon Lalong Revalidates His APC Membership (4298 Views)

Tinubu's Campaign DG, Simon Lalong Loses Polling Unit To Obi / FFK Visits Governor Simon Lalong / Bola Tinubu Revalidates His APC Membership (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Simon Lalong Revalidates His APC Membership by ItsTutsi(m): 12:06am On Feb 05, 2021
bro, nobody is against the ibos, ur just being paranoid... politics is a game of interest and numbers, the ibo should contest like everyone else
Brendaniel:

Na time, No worry, una eye go clear, because you guys are doing evil against Igbos, and one thing I know is at the end good will always prevail against evil, so make una enjoy una evil for now while it last, we shall laugh last grin
Re: Governor Simon Lalong Revalidates His APC Membership by Brendaniel: 12:24am On Feb 05, 2021
ItsTutsi:
bro, nobody is against the ibos, ur just being paranoid... politics is a game of interest and numbers, the ibo should contest like everyone else

No, we said we want our country, why not let us be, must we be with you guys, why don't you guys want to leave us alone, what is the benefit of staying with you guys, if you guys can answer these questions, maybe we can have a change of heart, because the more you guys force us to stay the more agitated we will be and if you guys think that after a while it will die off after generations, I tell you it is a big lie, it will only get more intense, because we are actually teaching our children what is going on and they are seeing it with their very eyes, both here in Nigeria and abroad, Nnamdi kanu was not born in Nigeria yet he is the leader of IPOB, though I don't support all his approach, especially when it comes to some certain threats he issues, but then let me just stop here, it's just a matter of time...

(1) (2) (Reply)

2023: Uprooting Corruption From The Judiciary / v / Jungle Dun Dey Mature (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.