Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,613 members, 7,813,008 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:39 AM

Sunday Igboho: Yoruba Leaders, Elders Apologise To Ooni Of Ife - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sunday Igboho: Yoruba Leaders, Elders Apologise To Ooni Of Ife (17378 Views)

Igboho: Yoruba Nation Must Happen To Enjoy Electricity Like Benin Republic / [BREAKING] Igboho: Yoruba Monarchs In Benin Republic Meet / Usman Jubril Endorsed For Kogi Governor By APC Leaders, Elders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sunday Igboho: Yoruba Leaders, Elders Apologise To Ooni Of Ife by TANID(m): 5:33am On Feb 05, 2021
Re: Sunday Igboho: Yoruba Leaders, Elders Apologise To Ooni Of Ife by Zenithpeak(m): 5:36am On Feb 05, 2021
Sunday Adeyemo (Igboho Oosa) has said his own and it has become a wake up call for gbogbo omo Yoruba both home and abroad.... His words and his actions has proven him to be a better Yoruba man than those Obas' who would rather worship a worthless fulanis herder to gain favour of the presidency at the expense of his own people.

If they can't rise up to the challenge now, then, they must learn to live with Sunday Igboho's criticism and insults....

The forefathers of the Hausas kept quiet in a time like this and their land became a conquered territories, their cities were renamed and their princes' and princess' becomes a perpetual slave to Fulani's dynasty who came in to their land as a homeless scavengers.

#fulanimustgo

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sunday Igboho: Yoruba Leaders, Elders Apologise To Ooni Of Ife by olisaEze(m): 5:42am On Feb 05, 2021
The Yoruba know how to handle themselves.

Sunday Igboho might be crude, but they know his fight is their fight, hence the apologies to Ooni from left right & center.

The Igbos meanwhile cannot apologize to anyone on behalf of MNK’s utterances.

There is no middle ground in their politics. It’s either ure with me or ure against me. Small wonder why they cannot bring up a consensus candidate for 2023.

For a people that are republican in nature, I don’t know why it’s so hard for them to realize that a tree no matter how tall, does not make a forest.

2 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho: Yoruba Leaders, Elders Apologise To Ooni Of Ife by Jeezuzpick(m): 6:11am On Feb 05, 2021
Fahdiga1:
It still won't prevent Igboho to be bundled to the ICC to face trial for his crimes against humanity

grin

You never cease to amaze!

You haven't bundled Shekau, you want to bundle someone who is responding to strangers killing his people.

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho: Yoruba Leaders, Elders Apologise To Ooni Of Ife by Tremple8v: 6:38am On Feb 05, 2021
Ha ha ha , you don finish?
Re: Sunday Igboho: Yoruba Leaders, Elders Apologise To Ooni Of Ife by Funkeshuga(m): 6:48am On Feb 05, 2021
Fahdiga1:
It still won't prevent Igboho to be bundled to the ICC to face trial for his crimes against humanity

perhaps this ediot felt he had switched his moniker to his north name before making this ediotic post

now I believe people that tagged this Dundee a northerner. it's now obvious many of you writing gibberish against Igbo hiding under Yoruba course and those writing against Yoruba hiding under Igbo course are all Northerners

whether you alimajiri want or not, southern Nigeria valued lives and we won't exchange that because of one evil constitution

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho: Yoruba Leaders, Elders Apologise To Ooni Of Ife by primestreams: 7:11am On Feb 05, 2021
Fahdiga1:
Leave our regions

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho: Yoruba Leaders, Elders Apologise To Ooni Of Ife by Kay25(m): 7:16am On Feb 05, 2021
Fahdiga1:
na u go file the petition?ur blood must be of those with cruelty
Re: Sunday Igboho: Yoruba Leaders, Elders Apologise To Ooni Of Ife by bigfish3k: 7:56am On Feb 05, 2021
E never do

Over apologizing
Re: Sunday Igboho: Yoruba Leaders, Elders Apologise To Ooni Of Ife by MightySparrow: 7:59am On Feb 05, 2021
Yoruba get sense pass, who is older between Sunday Ighoho and Ooni? I join them to apologize to the Father - monarch.
Re: Sunday Igboho: Yoruba Leaders, Elders Apologise To Ooni Of Ife by SweetDipBenny(m): 7:59am On Feb 05, 2021
Enough of d apology jor

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho: Yoruba Leaders, Elders Apologise To Ooni Of Ife by TemmyT002(m): 8:06am On Feb 05, 2021
Fahdiga1:

Lmaooo
You are very funny.
Re: Sunday Igboho: Yoruba Leaders, Elders Apologise To Ooni Of Ife by knowhowk: 8:48am On Feb 05, 2021
Fahdiga1:
. And the Fulani Herdsmen that have been Killing Innocent Farmers for long who will Bundle them to ICC to face trial for their Crimes Against Humanity .Hypocrite blood Sucker .
Re: Sunday Igboho: Yoruba Leaders, Elders Apologise To Ooni Of Ife by knowhowk: 8:51am On Feb 05, 2021
MightySparrow:
Yoruba get sense pass, who is older between Sunday Ighoho and Ooni? I join them to apologize to the Father - monarch.
. Terrible that we Celebrate and esteem age difference than Human Lives .U mean because someone is older than the other ,Such person should not be told the Truth .Truth earned Respect ,Lies and Cowardice does not .Well What do I have to say Since Sunday out of Jitery have Apologised ,All these Years herdsmen have been Killing Innocent Farmers and Nigerians what exactly have the Yoruba Traditional Rulers done .smchhh
Re: Sunday Igboho: Yoruba Leaders, Elders Apologise To Ooni Of Ife by Segzy19: 9:16am On Feb 05, 2021
Oya go and bundle him now...
Fahdiga1:
Re: Sunday Igboho: Yoruba Leaders, Elders Apologise To Ooni Of Ife by Fahdiga1: 9:25am On Feb 05, 2021
primestreams:
Leave our regions
shut up. I'm a bona-fide Yoruba man
Re: Sunday Igboho: Yoruba Leaders, Elders Apologise To Ooni Of Ife by pacespot(m): 9:27am On Feb 05, 2021
Is apology now the way forward on this Fulani's matter? Useless so called Yoruba's elders and leaders. I hate these old men like die, very two faced, cowardly, and self entitled. When the jab to Ooni by igboho which he said at the heat of moment is now a bigger issue to them than the threat of Fulani's invaders, you don't need anybody to tell you these useless Yoruba's elders have been compromised. When Fulani's, with the support of some bastard Yoruba's, burnt down igboho's house, how many of these so called elders commented. Their body language does not speak well on this Fulani's issue at all, people should not expect them to lead any just cause to liberate Yoruba's lands from marauders. They are only looking for what to eat, anywhere belle face, na them.

Don't forget that these elders didn't support the EndSARS movement. The fight we are actually facing in Nigeria today is the fight between the older and new generations, the fight between the youths and these corrupt old guards who are bereft of ideas on how to move a nation forward but are unwilling to pass the banton to a younger and more resourful generation.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sunday Igboho: Yoruba Leaders, Elders Apologise To Ooni Of Ife by OROSUNBOLB(m): 10:31am On Feb 05, 2021
longetivity:
Sunday Igboho should caution his mouth, if he mess with the OONI, he's messing with all OMOLUABIS WORLDWIDE.

Enough of this please ! We cannot continue to sound like this way when we have a war at hand. Baba Ooni knows better than not to forgive Igboho at this point in time. More so that Igboho has apologized for his apparent slip of tongue and Baba has openly said that he has forgiven him. This is why other fighters,deadlier than Igboho,are being reluctant to come out because they feared our royal fathers and the SW governments would betray them eventually !

I sincerely hope that all the Omoluabis are aware of the task at hand ? Fulanis are here for war and the objective is to forcefully take over some of our lands. How to stop these invading marauders and send them out of our land should be the primary focus and priority of all Omoluabis now. Some guys are eternally committed to this task already,please don't let's discourage them with stuffs like what you just wrote.

You would understand the way Igboho felt if you had witnessed live some of the actions against these deadly fulanis in the forests. Trust me ,I have seen some of the actions and I can tell you that it's not a tea party ! Those herdsmen in our forests are not armed with Dane guns or shakabuka,but with deadly AK47s and SMGs.

E je ki a le eleyoro jina, ki a to f'abo f'adie !

2 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho: Yoruba Leaders, Elders Apologise To Ooni Of Ife by Blackdisciple(m): 10:57am On Feb 05, 2021
Fahdiga1:

And who did he killed

If Sunday to face ICC, what about Mayatti Allah, what about Buratai
Re: Sunday Igboho: Yoruba Leaders, Elders Apologise To Ooni Of Ife by Blackdisciple(m): 11:13am On Feb 05, 2021
Fahdiga1:
Re: Sunday Igboho: Yoruba Leaders, Elders Apologise To Ooni Of Ife by ericmor: 11:24am On Feb 05, 2021
priceaction:
the day i saw FKK promoting him like no tomorrow, i know they have politicalised it. the guy spoke deliberately and apologised deliberately afterall he has passed the message and it cant be reversed. WHO ARE THE BROWN ENVELOPE ELDERS THAT DONT RESPECT THEMSELVES? what they do most is to issue press release up and down as if fulani terrorists read newspapers?

Lol
Re: Sunday Igboho: Yoruba Leaders, Elders Apologise To Ooni Of Ife by KoshCAD: 11:59am On Feb 05, 2021
Fahdiga1:
Shame on your pathetic parents if they can't take him to ICC.
Re: Sunday Igboho: Yoruba Leaders, Elders Apologise To Ooni Of Ife by StaffofOrayan(m): 12:09pm On Feb 05, 2021
This is what we like, useless, baseless, pointless gossips, I heard the herdsmen also rape men?
Re: Sunday Igboho: Yoruba Leaders, Elders Apologise To Ooni Of Ife by MightySparrow: 1:08pm On Feb 05, 2021
knowhowk:
. Terrible that we Celebrate and esteem age difference than Human Lives .U mean because someone is older than the other ,Such person should not be told the Truth .Truth earned Respect ,Lies and Cowardice does not .Well What do I have to say Since Sunday out of Jitery have Apologised ,All these Years herdsmen have been Killing Innocent Farmers and Nigerians what exactly have the Yoruba Traditional Rulers done .smchhh

You don't get the joke Sir. I am not accusing any of these of wrong doing. Having first hand experience with Fulani Herders while in Nasarawa state, I can't talk lightly of their wicked dealings.
Re: Sunday Igboho: Yoruba Leaders, Elders Apologise To Ooni Of Ife by Eben5152(m): 2:11pm On Feb 05, 2021
Olatomiwami:

Igbe rara
Ni akare n'ke wodo igbe rara...hahahahaha
Re: Sunday Igboho: Yoruba Leaders, Elders Apologise To Ooni Of Ife by abidem4real: 2:59pm On Feb 05, 2021
EcoBrick:

https://thenationonlineng.net/sunday-igboho-yoruba-leaders-elders-apologise-to-ooni-of-ife/
Baba e ma binu oooo. Ebani dari jin omo yin Igboho nitoripe omode kii meko je ko ma ra lowo; oto se bi owe Sir.
Re: Sunday Igboho: Yoruba Leaders, Elders Apologise To Ooni Of Ife by Olatomiwami(m): 6:26pm On Feb 05, 2021
Eben5152:
Ni akare n'ke wodo igbe rara...hahahahaha

Ur head deh there. grin
Re: Sunday Igboho: Yoruba Leaders, Elders Apologise To Ooni Of Ife by subcbouy: 8:06pm On Feb 05, 2021
Fahdiga1:
What crime more cruelty for Buhari to use his fulanis brother against the south. All the style and tactics are exposed

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pictures From APC Rally For Tinubu And Bargo In Munya LG, Niger State / Governor Obi Evacuating Flood Victims (Pictures) / Crimes Committed By The Executed Convicts In Edo State.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.