Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,145 members, 7,811,219 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:56 AM

Vaginal Yeast Infection Is Usually Caused By A Fungus Called Candida Albicans - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Vaginal Yeast Infection Is Usually Caused By A Fungus Called Candida Albicans (327 Views)

Vaginal Yeast Infection What Every Woman And Man Should Know / Vaginal Yeast Infection What Every Woman And Man Should Know And Solution / VAGINAL YEAST INFECTION A Problem To Most Female (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Vaginal Yeast Infection Is Usually Caused By A Fungus Called Candida Albicans by vikyembassy2000(f): 11:52pm On Feb 04, 2021
Vaginal Yeast infection is usually caused by a fungus called Candida Albicans.

Causes includes; STD, chemicals, diet, hormones, stress and many more.

Symptoms includes; itching and burning around the Vagina, pain during sexual intercourse, burning sensation during urination, a thick white odourless and creamy vagina discharge.

Remember untreated infection is the major cause of cervical cancer, kidney problems, infertility as a result of low sperm count in men and Fallopian tubes blockage in women. Send a DM for more info or WhatsApp me on 08086969372

#infection #vaginalyeastinfection #cervicalcancer

Re: Vaginal Yeast Infection Is Usually Caused By A Fungus Called Candida Albicans by WolandPetrov: 10:39am On Jun 09, 2021
Oh, unfortunately, this disease is so widely spread in the current period
Re: Vaginal Yeast Infection Is Usually Caused By A Fungus Called Candida Albicans by jacquelintorres: 9:36am On Jun 10, 2021
As I have to read about it and write about it, but I understand that I need to share with you the information about the candida diet book. If you happen to experience such a terrible disease for yourself, then this book can help you get rid of Candida once and for all. I sincerely hope that everything will go well with you.

(1) (Reply)

Fear Of Cholera Outbreak Soars In Onunwakpu Igbeagu, Izzi LGA Of Ebonyi State / How To Treat Bacterial And Nonbacterial Prostatitis Differently? / Covid 19 Coronavirus: Grand Millennium Worker With Virus Wasn't Vaccinated, 7 Ne

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.