Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,181 members, 7,818,566 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:58 PM

Femi Fani-kayode: The Enemy Within – A Final Warning To Nigerians - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Fani-kayode: The Enemy Within – A Final Warning To Nigerians (27745 Views)

Fani Kayode: The EU Are Nothing But Big Losers / Femi Fani-Kayode: The Old Man Arrested Is Not ‘Killer’ Wakili / Femi Fani-Kayode: The Drowning Man By Kcub (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Fani-kayode: The Enemy Within – A Final Warning To Nigerians by preacherz: 12:00pm On Feb 05, 2021
It’s only here on NAiraland that Yoruba and Igbos fight.
In real life I don’t think it’s this bad.

Fear these paid Zombies form Lagos Ibadan press Center.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode: The Enemy Within – A Final Warning To Nigerians by mattfeuter(m): 12:01pm On Feb 05, 2021
Sambai65:
you are lie,most of road block at agege every Friday are yoruba muslim, stope saying what you dont know about

Does it make it right?
Re: Femi Fani-kayode: The Enemy Within – A Final Warning To Nigerians by kayjay69(m): 12:01pm On Feb 05, 2021
You are absolutely right.

You see as Martin Luther King Jnr said, injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere. These incidents have been happening in North Central Nigeria for decades but no one gave a hoot, no one batted an eyelid, now it has come down south and we are all in our feelings.

Every single word FFK wrote is exactly how I see the situation of things on ground and I have said same since I joined Nairaland. This is not the time to be playing politics, this is a time for strong unity as never seen before. But ofcourse anything I say will fall on deaf ears because the so-called leaders in the country but more importantly in the South are just interesting in themselves than the people they govern. This is more apparent in the South West than in any other area.

What will eventually destroy South west Nigeria is not corruption, but incompetence, on the part of its leaders. They are a bunch of non-entities and sellouts.
richnankar1:
We Christians from the middle belt states of Plateau, Benue, Nasarawa and Kaduna states have been crying for ages without help.
We told them this war is an Islamic agenda, a war against the church and Christianity. Our brethren from the south never cared, now the war is right in their domain.
Go to Borno, Bauchi, Adamawa, Kebbi, Niger and see what Christians face there. The time for praying and waiting for miracles is over. We must arise and form a powerful alliance to combat these terrorist, blood sucking Islamic Fulani jihadists.
Evil cannot prevail, we must conquer. The gates of hell shall not prevail.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-kayode: The Enemy Within – A Final Warning To Nigerians by backnbeta(f): 12:02pm On Feb 05, 2021
hustla:
The day wey e go set, na them go run

Cos there is no way only them will face yoruba and ibos who hate them with passion
Yoruba and Igbo together can beat them, but the SW and Middle belt are not prepared at all, only SE and SS can fight against them anytime soon. Igbo fighter groups are sticking up on arms and ammunition, what are we doing here? We can't fight them with shakabula undecided

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode: The Enemy Within – A Final Warning To Nigerians by mamaafrik(m): 12:08pm On Feb 05, 2021
Sambai65:
you are lie,most of road block at agege every Friday are yoruba muslim, stope saying what you dont know about
It is Yoruba Muslims blocking agege central mosque??, You well so??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-kayode: The Enemy Within – A Final Warning To Nigerians by ZUBY77(m): 12:10pm On Feb 05, 2021
Ojukwu saw all this in 1966. The SW Betrayed him.

Now they are busy abusing Nnamdi Kanu.

3 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode: The Enemy Within – A Final Warning To Nigerians by tsdarkside(m): 12:18pm On Feb 05, 2021
what a slimmy politician....asssshole....
Re: Femi Fani-kayode: The Enemy Within – A Final Warning To Nigerians by kayjay69(m): 12:19pm On Feb 05, 2021
I do not agree with FFKs politics but with that said whenever he is indeed focused, he can really write effectively and communicate better than anyone I know.

Everything he has said has been no different to what I have said since I joined nairaland. Yorubas have no business being in Nigeria. Our history with the Fulani has been filled with distrust and chaos, history has a way of repeating itself.

Did we the Yorubas not learn from our history? Did we have to wait for the events that unfold before our very own eyes? How did we go from the type of leadership we had in 50s to the type of leadership we have today? These are some of the questions I ponder, with so much sorrow within me.

Look it will not matter if we somehow manage to repel the fulanis, they will keep coming back because of two things: (1) weak, reactive and selfish leadership, (2) ignorance, hunger and naivety on the part of the masses.
Until we address the above effectively, there will be no peace in Yorubaland. While I remain confident about the potential of the average Yoruba man, the problem of weak leaders (which is inextricably linked to Yorubaland being a part of Nigeria) will persist and negatively affect whatever limitless potential that the average Yoruba may have.

Now the murders are at our gates and all we do is talk talk talk whereas the ones who ought to be talking are silent, because all we have a bunch of skilled politicians who have no clue of what it really takes to be a true leader.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode: The Enemy Within – A Final Warning To Nigerians by Freeze007(m): 12:26pm On Feb 05, 2021
This is the case of what you sow, you REAP

I thank GOD for using this to humble all, you call yourself intelligent, smart, business mogul etc but could not see this, why would a hand full, only fill the areas that should benefit people THAT MATTERS....You carry development, and all thing to Lagos for what? I thought you people are wise, daily Leader Olumba Olumba Obu has summoned all of you, but you arrogance and illmannered attitude kept you where you are...

This is the meaning of Judgement, anyone whoever spoke ill of the BROTHERHOOD OF THE CROSS AND STAR and her LEADER must pay dearly for refusing HIM

I know something has to happen to HUMBLE certain group to see the importance of other tribes...

Assurance

There would be no war, so kick that out of your vocabulary, but, there would be police ACTION

If you have stolen funds from Nigeria this is the time to personally find Leader Olumba Olumba Obu confess to him and ask for directives to anyone who has ear to hear let him hear
Re: Femi Fani-kayode: The Enemy Within – A Final Warning To Nigerians by JuanDeDios: 12:31pm On Feb 05, 2021
capatainrambo:
people like you re problems to thier society. See the way you re calling dss like they give a fúck about yiu instead of you to strap up.

I recently bought a glock pistol for my wife and son. They move with it since edo is not safe anymore. I dont need to tell you im always armed to the teeth. Anybody that opens my car door because he wants to kidnapp me is getting pumped full with bullets. Shikena

You stay there calling dss o
That's my man! I need a Glock. cool

The worst thing in Edo is that no serious initiative is being taken to tackle the daily robberies, kidnappings, rapes and murders by herdsmen. The governor has other concerns. The people better wake up and organize themselves.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-kayode: The Enemy Within – A Final Warning To Nigerians by Nobody: 12:42pm On Feb 05, 2021
DoctorDree:
FFK hatred for this government no be here.....who can blame him for his words when the government themselves turned out to be a disappointment for us all.....

Not a dot of his write up is due to hatred. He spoke the undiluted truth.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-kayode: The Enemy Within – A Final Warning To Nigerians by Sambai65(m): 12:54pm On Feb 05, 2021
mamaafrik:
It is Yoruba Muslims blocking agege central mosque??, You well so??
na you well fakiya cool
Re: Femi Fani-kayode: The Enemy Within – A Final Warning To Nigerians by DollarBuddy: 12:55pm On Feb 05, 2021
Praxis758:
The last time I checked, the DSS was supposed to be at the helms of intelligence gathering and be proactive to crutch any egg of violence/crime before being hatched.

It is shameful the Buhari's regime has relegated this sensitive key national security body into a gassy agency who is only hunting for anyone who criticised Buhari and his confused presidency.

FFK can write at length, but DSS should rise up to the task and work on this sensitive issues. And no one should read any religion, political or ethnic meaning to his lengthy write up.

Nice suggestion, unfortunately, they have all these planned out from the very beginning. PMB has it all schemed right.

The DG of DSS is one of them. This is the reason he makes all service chiefs come from the North.

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode: The Enemy Within – A Final Warning To Nigerians by AkuOlisa: 12:59pm On Feb 05, 2021
[color=#006600][/color]
Praxis758:
The last time I checked, the DSS was supposed to be at the helms of intelligence gathering and be proactive to crutch any egg of violence/crime before being hatched.

It is shameful the Buhari's regime has relegated this sensitive key national security body into a gassy agency who is only hunting for anyone who criticised Buhari and his confused presidency.

FFK can write at length, but DSS should rise up to the task and work on this sensitive issues. And no one should read any religion, political or ethnic meaning to his lengthy write up.

I honestly pity people like you who still think or believe that the DSS, ARMY, POLICE AND WHATNOT will do anything about the fulanis terrorists. War is coming sadly the south is not ready to defend itself. We are still busy speaking grammar and logic.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-kayode: The Enemy Within – A Final Warning To Nigerians by ednut1(m): 1:01pm On Feb 05, 2021
This one go just dey quote bible as if he is religious. Message is true sha. Those guys no get joy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-kayode: The Enemy Within – A Final Warning To Nigerians by Asswipemod: 1:10pm On Feb 05, 2021
superior1:
If this war being brewed by the Fulanis eventually play out, it would spell their end.

How? What is the level of preparedness among the other people being threatened? Apart from Igboho's agitations, to what extent is the SW tooling up for self help and self defense? Enu o se o!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-kayode: The Enemy Within – A Final Warning To Nigerians by HelpYourself(m): 1:13pm On Feb 05, 2021
ogbonti:

Well I like to know - kindly tell me Sir

Alright I will open a thread on this and explain this extensively so more people avoid this error

I will mention you in the thread

Cheers

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode: The Enemy Within – A Final Warning To Nigerians by Asswipemod: 1:14pm On Feb 05, 2021
Praxis758:

There they go again. We know them. Asking a Fulanised DSS to take charge of the Fulanisation situation. You don't know what you're saying. And your last sentence says it all about who you really are.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-kayode: The Enemy Within – A Final Warning To Nigerians by Prolific007(m): 1:16pm On Feb 05, 2021
This Was What Major Gideon Orkaa Saw Even During The Time Of IBB And Fought To The Last Drop Of His Blood And It Was Termed The Bloodiest Coup In Nigeria.
With That Single Act Alone, Benue State Has Been Reduced To Nothing But A Playground, Coupled With The Fact That It Was Thesame State(Benue) Where Othman Dan Fodio Eldest Son Whom Was The Leader Of The Foot Soldiers Was Killed During The Jihad War.

When The Ethnic And Religious Cleansing Began In The Middle Belt Especially In Plateau, Benue, Southern Kaduna, Niger State. We Kept Complainin' And Voicin' Out But The Southern Part Of The Country Especially The South West And South South Kept Lashing And Sayin' All Sort Of Things, Even Calling Us Names But Forgot That We All Share Thesame Space So If Anything Happens To One Most Definitely With Time It Will Affect All.

Some Of Us Are Pessimistic In Nature And That Is Why We Thank God For Internet And Social Media Because We Found Our Voices, And It Is Better To Die Telling People The Truth Than To Live Like A Chicken That Would Someday Still Die Maybe Even Butchered Or Dissected Into Bits.

Tinubu Is A Monumental Failure For Bringin' A Disaster, And Most Nigerians Are Suffering From Dementia Since They Voted Twice For A Trash Or Sac Of Monkey $hit Of A Man Known As Buhari. Ever Since He Became President Has They Been Any Reasonable Policy Other Than Tryin' To Force RUGA,NLTP And Water Resources Bill Which Was Endorsed By All Core Northerners Since It Is An Agenda To Be Implemented By Them.

Yoruba Youths/People Should Wisen Up Because They Might Be The One To Be Badly Hit By Whatever Tribal War That Might Emanate From This False_Fraud_Scam_Sham Called "Nigeria".
You Don't Know That Most of Your Politicians Children Are Citizens Of Another Country, In The End Na Yourself You Get And Your Family.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode: The Enemy Within – A Final Warning To Nigerians by AkuOlisa: 1:18pm On Feb 05, 2021
[color=#006600][/color]
sandymikky:

Sorry to sound insulting but you're one of the problems of the South identified by FFK. Problem not because you're causing problems but because you've refused to smell the coffee and acknowledge what is.

Funny that you still have high hopes of the DSS who are obviously part of the grand plans for Fulanization and Islamization of the country.
Why did Buhari refuse to confirm the appointment of Mr Seyeifa as DG of DSS after being appointed into acting capacity by Osinbajo? You think it's just for nothing that virtually all security agencies are headed by northern Muslims?

Why has Mr Buhari not confirmed the appointment of the Igbo guy at NSCDC but was quick to appoint Buba Marwa as substantive CG of NDLEA?

The DSS has no plans to secure the South but instead capture it for Buhari and his marauding jihadist group. The earlier we in the South realize that and work towards countering them, the better for us. Unfortunately, we have the likes of Tinubu, Uzodimma, Umahi, Fayemi, Ayade, Oshiomole and so on who are more loyal to Buhari than to their people.

It's time to do away with political correctness and support Nnamdi Kanu and Sunday Igboho (no matter your prejudice against these two) to liberate the South.

You have spoken well.
While we in the south are busy shouting Afonja end ipob, fulanis are taking over the country. They used the divide and rule tactics on us and successfully. Even till this hour majority of our youths still falling for it.

The people of south west see IPOB and MNK As their problem those in the SOUTH EAST see the Yorubas an uncooperative and weak WHILE Those in SOUTH SOUTH are busy Shouting OUR OIL OUR OIL. AND the fulanis are busy strategiezing on when and how to turn us to their supporter of APC slaves.

5 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode: The Enemy Within – A Final Warning To Nigerians by femmoy(m): 1:20pm On Feb 05, 2021
Freeze007:
This is the case of what you sow, you REAP

I thank GOD for using this to humble all, you call yourself intelligent, smart, business mogul etc but could not see this, why would a hand full, only fill the areas that should benefit people THAT MATTERS....You carry development, and all thing to Lagos for what? I thought you people are wise, daily Leader Olumba Olumba Obu has summoned all of you, but you arrogance and illmannered attitude kept you where you are...

This is the meaning of Judgement, anyone whoever spoke ill of the BROTHERHOOD OF THE CROSS AND STAR and her LEADER must pay dearly for refusing HIM

I know something has to happen to HUMBLE certain group to see the importance of other tribes...

Assurance

There would be no war, so kick that out of your vocabulary, but, there would be police ACTION

If you have stolen funds from Nigeria this is the time to personally find Leader Olumba Olumba Obu confess to him and ask for directives to anyone who has ear to hear let him hear

Trash of the highest order.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-kayode: The Enemy Within – A Final Warning To Nigerians by ogbonti: 1:20pm On Feb 05, 2021
GofuckYourself:

Alright I will open a thread on this and explain this extensively so more people avoid this error

Cheers

Thanks and I will look forward to it wink
Re: Femi Fani-kayode: The Enemy Within – A Final Warning To Nigerians by Shattuck(m): 1:21pm On Feb 05, 2021
I use to be a doubting Thomas against this whole issue but seeing what is happening now has made me to have a rethink.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-kayode: The Enemy Within – A Final Warning To Nigerians by Asswipemod: 1:24pm On Feb 05, 2021
ayojohn4real:
Apc and Buhari is scam. We just enta one chance for that 2015 shai....e pain me die

Tinubu is to blame for forming an alliance with CPC in the 1st place. But the number 1 man to blame for giving Buhari a chance to deceive everybody into accepting him in the Southern part of Nigeria is Goodluck Jonathan.

3 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode: The Enemy Within – A Final Warning To Nigerians by mcjohny(m): 1:25pm On Feb 05, 2021
GofuckYourself:

Cheers
And me too biko
Re: Femi Fani-kayode: The Enemy Within – A Final Warning To Nigerians by femmoy(m): 1:26pm On Feb 05, 2021
DollarBuddy:

Nice suggestion, unfortunately, they have all these planned out from the very beginning. PMB has it all schemed right.

The DG of DSS is one of them. This is the reason he makes all service chiefs come from the North.

I'm sure the disbanded SARS were also part of their tools to kill us all in the south but thank God we realised that on time and stood up to it. Now it's herdsmen they are using...we shall soon overcome and repel them.

We need to be well prepared for what's about to happen and whoever has family down the North should tell them to vacate there and move to the South.

A word to ponder on.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode: The Enemy Within – A Final Warning To Nigerians by iJhoe(m): 1:29pm On Feb 05, 2021
these are voice of reasoning. Obasanjo said something of such a few years ago. now is the time to reason and act less the aboriginals might be displaced in their native land
Re: Femi Fani-kayode: The Enemy Within – A Final Warning To Nigerians by HelpYourself(m): 1:35pm On Feb 05, 2021
mcjohny:

And me too biko

Okay I

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode: The Enemy Within – A Final Warning To Nigerians by calcal: 1:39pm On Feb 05, 2021
Wey MC OLUOMO, KOKO SARIA?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Orji Kalu Threatens To Sue Fashola Over Forced Relocation Of Igbos / Why Buhari Doesn't Need Campaign - Reactions To Video Of Apc Kogi Campaign / 2023 Presidency: Jonathan Meets With Southern Coordinators

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.