Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,560 members, 7,827,089 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:52 AM

Actress Destiny Etiko Buys Brand New Toyota Landcruiser - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress Destiny Etiko Buys Brand New Toyota Landcruiser (1081 Views)

Obi Cubana Buys Brand New Range Rover For His Protégé Cubana Whitelion / Ben Cash Buys Brand New Mercedes Benz GLK SUV (Video, Photos) / Destiny Etiko Acquires A New Toyota Land Cruiser Prado (Photos/Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Actress Destiny Etiko Buys Brand New Toyota Landcruiser by naijabranding: 4:23am On Feb 05, 2021
Destiny Etiko is a Nigerian actress who won the City People Movie Award for Most Promising Actress at the City People Entertainment Awards in 2016. Nollywood actress, Destiny Etiko is now the proud owner of a new Toyota LandCruiser Prado and she took to her Instagram page to show off the newly acquired vehicle.

“An extra baby added to my garage,” the actress wrote as she showed off her old cars and the newest one.

About Toyota Land Cruiser
The 2021 Land Cruiser carries over mostly unchanged. The only update from 2020 is that the Heritage Edition can now be optioned with a third row of seats. The top-of-the-line model is also now available in Classic Silver and Magnetic Gray metallic paint colors.

The Land Cruiser will not return for the 2022 model year but could re-emerge in the future with a more modern design, updated technology, and a more luxurious cabin. The Land Cruiser is powered by a 5.7-liter V-8 engine paired with an eight-speed automatic transmission. This setup generates 381 horsepower and 401 lb-ft of torque.

https://carmart.ng/public/blog/actress-destiny-etiko-buys-brand-new-toyota-landcruiser/

Re: Actress Destiny Etiko Buys Brand New Toyota Landcruiser by Omihanifa: 4:41am On Feb 05, 2021
Idi dowo Idi dola

Guess she's really cashing out with her big ass grin actress by day, sex slave at night

1 Like

Re: Actress Destiny Etiko Buys Brand New Toyota Landcruiser by LMS1(m): 5:21am On Feb 05, 2021
Small girl with biggggggg god we know
Even zubby who is way more popular isn't driving a 2019 model because he gat his own tail in the front grin
Re: Actress Destiny Etiko Buys Brand New Toyota Landcruiser by LawLab247: 5:25am On Feb 05, 2021
Congratulations
Re: Actress Destiny Etiko Buys Brand New Toyota Landcruiser by RiyadhGoddess(f): 5:37am On Feb 05, 2021
Congrats.
May God crown all our legitimate hustles with success this year.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Frustrate failure till you succeed. Pay the price honourably.

Good morning FAM

1 Like

Re: Actress Destiny Etiko Buys Brand New Toyota Landcruiser by Bigflamie(m): 6:04am On Feb 05, 2021
hmm! let me not spill what's on my mind.

Female actresses... let me still not spill it yet

Re: Actress Destiny Etiko Buys Brand New Toyota Landcruiser by HopeVictor(m): 6:10am On Feb 05, 2021
You cannot have this kind of big yansh and not be successful.. her waist is not a waste.. congrats I want to see private jet next

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija: See What Arin And Angel Said About Pere That Might Get Him Evicted / “Life Is Deep, Allow Me Tell My Side Of The Story” – Yul's 2nd Wife, Judy Says / Portable Officially An Apc Member As Mc Oluomo Help Him Clear His Issues And End

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.