Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,314 members, 7,819,069 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:49 AM

Harrysong Set To Tie The Knot With His Fiancée, Alexer Gopa (photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Harrysong Set To Tie The Knot With His Fiancée, Alexer Gopa (photo) (752 Views)

Harrysong And Wife, Alexer Gopa, Welcome Baby Girl Named DAVIVA (Video) / Harrysong Weds Isioma Alexer Peres Gopa Today (Photos, Video) / Harrysong & Wife, Alexer Peres Gopa Pre-wedding Photo & Wedding IV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Harrysong Set To Tie The Knot With His Fiancée, Alexer Gopa (photo) by Gistslot(f): 5:51am On Feb 05, 2021
Nigerian singer-songwriter, Harrison Tare Okiri, better known by his stage name Harrysong, is set to wed his fiancée, Alexer Peres Gopa.

The singer made the official announcement on his Instagram page on Thursday, February 4.

He shared a photo of the wedding invitation card and from the card, the wedding is scheduled to hold on the 27th of March, 2021, in Delta state.

See the invitation card below,

The reggae-blues singer also shared a lovely photo of himself and his bride-to be, cladded in all-white outfit, on Instagram.

He captioned the photo,

“ALL SHADES I got it perfect this time. March 27th at the KFT event center Warri delta state. Photo by @kolexor #tarex2021.”

However, it is unknown if Alexer Peres Gopa is the mother of the singer’s twins.

See his post on blog,

https://www.gistslot.com/harrysong-set-to-tie-the-knot-with-his-fiancee-alexer-gopa-photo.html

Re: Harrysong Set To Tie The Knot With His Fiancée, Alexer Gopa (photo) by ThreeEyedRaven: 7:10am On Feb 05, 2021
Tuesday na name? All these my Niger Delta people and their names sef

(1) (Reply)

Banky W And Adesua Loved Up In A New Music Video Shows BTS From Maternity Shoot / “why I Cannot Celebrate My Birthday Today” – Rita Edochie Makes Disturbing Revel / Nengi Expose On IG Live Says She Love And Dating Daniel London Guy(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.