Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,619 members, 7,809,274 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:08 AM

MTN Loses 3 Million Subscribers In 6 Months - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / MTN Loses 3 Million Subscribers In 6 Months (233 Views)

9mobile Loses Over 900,000 Subscribers In One Month, MTN Loses To Rivals / MTN Nigeria Made ₦51 Billion Profit And Gained 4.2 Million New Subscribers In Q1 / MTN Loses 667,245 Internet Subscribers, As Airtel Records The Highest Growth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MTN Loses 3 Million Subscribers In 6 Months by Worldtopnewsng: 6:47am On Feb 05, 2021
The last six months of 2020 was a bad period for MTN Nigeria, as the company’s telephone subscribers dumped its Y’ellow network within three months.

MTN was the highest loser in the telecoms subscriber base market in the last half year of 2020 compared to Airtel Nigeria, Globacom and 9mobile.

Data from the Nigeria Communications Commission (NCC) showed that Airtel Nigeria, Globacom and 9mobile were on a gaining streak of six months before they hit a roadblock in December. During the six months period, MTN lost about three million subscribers, more than the 2.03 million Airtel, Globacom and 9mobile lost in total.

https://worldtopnewsng.com/mtn-loses-3-million-subscribers-in-6-months/
Re: MTN Loses 3 Million Subscribers In 6 Months by Nobody: 6:50am On Feb 05, 2021
Naso
Re: MTN Loses 3 Million Subscribers In 6 Months by ChocolateWine(f): 7:50am On Feb 05, 2021
Can't remember the last time I bought card in my MTN card...mtn getting extremely dubious
Re: MTN Loses 3 Million Subscribers In 6 Months by Olayinka777(m): 11:39am On Feb 05, 2021
ChocolateWine:
Can't remember the last time I bought card in my MTN card...mtn getting extremely dubious

Ironically that's the line I have given priority to in terms of voice & data having seized recharging my other two lines,I only receive calls on them.

(1) (Reply)

Get The Solution To All Sexually Transmitted Infections (STD/UTI) / Let's Help You Install Shelves In Your Supper Market / I Need Raw Cashew Nuts Delivery To Mile 2 Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.