Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,625 members, 7,816,575 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:22 PM

Degema Chairmanship: Why I'm Running - Female Aspirant, Gloria Boma Harry Speaks - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Degema Chairmanship: Why I'm Running - Female Aspirant, Gloria Boma Harry Speaks (266 Views)

I'm Running For President To Free Nigerian Youths From Bondage- Tinubu / Meet 26 Year Old Female Aspirant In APC, Seeking Kwara Assembly / APC Chairmanship: Why Major Blocs Zero In On Al-makura By Segun Tomori (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Degema Chairmanship: Why I'm Running - Female Aspirant, Gloria Boma Harry Speaks by stopthecycle: 7:45am On Feb 05, 2021
As preparations for the conduct of the primaries to elect candidates who would fly the flag of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, during the forthcoming Local Government Council elections, gather momentum, a Chairmanship aspirant from Degema Local Government Area, Gloria Boma Harry, has revealed the motive behind her aspiration.

Speaking to newsmen on Saturday, in Port Harcourt the Rivers State capital, Harry said, her decision to contest in the April polls, was inspired by the exceptional performance of the State Governor, Nyesom Wike, who has remodeled communities in the state with world class projects.

Harry, stressed that her belief in the capacity of the Governor to deliver dividends of democracy and the quest to be a part of that success story, has propelled her to take the bull by the horns.

She commended Gov. Wike for empowering women to the extent that they (women), have been appointed into key decision making positions in various sectors of the society. Harry also eulogized Wike for breaking the jinx which prevented women from ascending the position of Deputy Governor, Senator and other key elective and appointive positions, a record that has been set. She said history will remember him as the first Governor of Rivers State, who has empowered women.

https://africaupdatenewspaper.com/politics/degema-chairmanship-gov-wikes-passion-for-development-stirred-up-my-interest-gloria-harry/

Re: Degema Chairmanship: Why I'm Running - Female Aspirant, Gloria Boma Harry Speaks by LawLab247: 7:46am On Feb 05, 2021
Ok

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

VIDEO Interviews Of Fulani Attacks In Ogun State / Few Landmark Achievements Of Buhari In Just 6 Years: / APC Has Brought Light To Abia, Says Uche Ogah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.