Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,781 members, 7,820,724 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:18 PM

How Do I Receive Money From Spain Without The Transfer Been Cancelled. - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How Do I Receive Money From Spain Without The Transfer Been Cancelled. (953 Views)

How Can I Receive Money In $ in Nigeria? / How Do I Receive Money From Dubai / Can I Withdraw Money From Skrill To My Nigeria Naira Account? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Receive Money From Spain Without The Transfer Been Cancelled. by Obeiko(m): 7:48am On Feb 05, 2021
Please my people make ona help me ,how do receive money from Spain, Ria and western union has cancelled the transfer made to me...abeg make ona suggest other way for me and my benefactor been my girlfriend doesn't know anything about bitcoin.

Note: I am not a Yahoo boy,for the record abeg no insults.
Re: How Do I Receive Money From Spain Without The Transfer Been Cancelled. by Dreyton36: 8:12am On Feb 05, 2021
She can download a cashapp or PayPal , zelle

Spain uses those transfer method as well

If you need picker let me know , I'll give you at a very sweet rate and send it directly into your naija bank acct

1 Like

Re: How Do I Receive Money From Spain Without The Transfer Been Cancelled. by Xeedee: 8:14am On Feb 05, 2021
Obeiko:
Please my people make ona help me ,how do receive money from Spain, Ria and western union has cancelled the transfer made to me...abeg make ona suggest other way for me and my benefactor been my girlfriend doesn't know anything about bitcoin.

Note: I am not a Yahoo boy,for the record abeg no insults.
Bitcoin and PayPal is better and it doesn't cancel. Go for one of these two options.
Re: How Do I Receive Money From Spain Without The Transfer Been Cancelled. by cedricksly: 10:17am On Feb 05, 2021
Dreyton36:
She can download a cashapp or PayPal , zelle

Spain uses those transfer method as well

If you need picker let me know , I'll give you at a very sweet rate and send it directly into your naija bank acct
cashapp for Spain... Guy na only US & UK support cashapp na.... Any other you see na try back door
Re: How Do I Receive Money From Spain Without The Transfer Been Cancelled. by Dreyton36: 10:26am On Feb 05, 2021
cedricksly:
cashapp for Spain... Guy na only US & UK support cashapp na.... Any other you see na try back door

Lights up my kpoli in peace cheesy

Sorry ma nigha that wasn't me yanning
Tell the client to send the money to any of her friend or relative in Germany or u.s or U.k to help her buy cards , then send the cards to u
Re: How Do I Receive Money From Spain Without The Transfer Been Cancelled. by blessedchild234(m): 10:38am On Feb 05, 2021
Dreyton36:

Lights up my kpoli in peace cheesy

Sorry ma nigha that wasn't me yanning
Tell the client to send the money to any of her friend or relative in Germany or u.s or U.k to help her buy cards , then send the cards to u
bro how do I move funds from a US bank to my nigerian bank?. Peace.
Re: How Do I Receive Money From Spain Without The Transfer Been Cancelled. by Dreyton36: 1:30pm On Feb 05, 2021
blessedchild234:
bro how do I move funds from a US bank to my nigerian bank?. Peace.

Name of the u.s bank ?
And do u have the online access?
Re: How Do I Receive Money From Spain Without The Transfer Been Cancelled. by blessedchild234(m): 2:56pm On Feb 05, 2021
Dreyton36:

Name of the u.s bank ?
And do u have the online access?
chase bank it has online access.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Receive Money From Spain Without The Transfer Been Cancelled. by Dreyton36: 5:08pm On Feb 05, 2021
blessedchild234:
chase bank it has online access.

Isn't it linked with btc or cashapp or PayPal or zelle ?
Re: How Do I Receive Money From Spain Without The Transfer Been Cancelled. by blessedchild234(m): 5:12pm On Feb 05, 2021
Dreyton36:

Isn't it linked with btc or cashapp or PayPal or zelle ?
ion know if it is to any of those but can get a custumizedbank drop that has all three activated to do the job of moving the funds and if yes how?
Re: How Do I Receive Money From Spain Without The Transfer Been Cancelled. by Dreyton36: 5:40pm On Feb 05, 2021
blessedchild234:
ion know if it is to any of those but can get a custumizedbank drop that has all three activated to do the job of moving the funds and if yes how?

Email me
Re: How Do I Receive Money From Spain Without The Transfer Been Cancelled. by blessedchild234(m): 6:57am On Feb 17, 2021
Dreyton36:

Email me
mail sent sorry its coming late I've been a bit busy

(1) (Reply)

Earn 1.5 Million Naira Working Remotely / From Doctor To Stockbroker, Any Advice? / Business You Can Do And Earn Cool Cash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.