Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,208 members, 7,822,076 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:46 AM

I Am Not The Owner Of ENYO Filling Station, Kogi Deputy Governor Cries Out-tizna - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am Not The Owner Of ENYO Filling Station, Kogi Deputy Governor Cries Out-tizna (534 Views)

I Am Not The Owner Of Enyo Filling Station, Kogi Deputy Governor Cries Out-tizna / Edward Onoja Sworn In As Kogi Deputy Governor / Edward Onoja Replaces Simon Achuba As Kogi Deputy Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Not The Owner Of ENYO Filling Station, Kogi Deputy Governor Cries Out-tizna by SoPaid: 8:01am On Feb 05, 2021

Re: I Am Not The Owner Of ENYO Filling Station, Kogi Deputy Governor Cries Out-tizna by IamWonderful: 8:03am On Feb 05, 2021
ok
Re: I Am Not The Owner Of ENYO Filling Station, Kogi Deputy Governor Cries Out-tizna by LMS1(m): 8:07am On Feb 05, 2021
grin Guys! I Have Volunteer To Be
The Owner.
infact From Today My Name Is ENYO!,
Since There Is No Owner,
I Hereby Take Charge Of ENYO Petroleum Limited grin
Tell Them To Search No More The Owner Is In Nairaland.
So When Are They Going To
Start Paying Me Shares And Profit Of The Company? I Cant Wait grin
Re: I Am Not The Owner Of ENYO Filling Station, Kogi Deputy Governor Cries Out-tizna by arsenal444(m): 8:10am On Feb 05, 2021
They should handover it to me now. Who nor like better thing?

1 Like

Re: I Am Not The Owner Of ENYO Filling Station, Kogi Deputy Governor Cries Out-tizna by Beremx(f): 8:16am On Feb 05, 2021
Kogi money used for personal business. If he owns ENYO, that means Yahaya Bello can own NNPC
Re: I Am Not The Owner Of ENYO Filling Station, Kogi Deputy Governor Cries Out-tizna by LawLab247: 8:23am On Feb 05, 2021
Ok
Re: I Am Not The Owner Of ENYO Filling Station, Kogi Deputy Governor Cries Out-tizna by Nobody: 8:28am On Feb 05, 2021
I am not concerned about who own the filling station but saying onoja did not remember his village is a lie, I know onoja village, there was no road there befoe but ask I talk they have a very good road, the same village have federal government technical school now estabilished, no deputy governor have done for people like onoja, there was this road show on this platform this week as part of Governor Bello achievement are all from okpo, ogugu,
Re: I Am Not The Owner Of ENYO Filling Station, Kogi Deputy Governor Cries Out-tizna by brian91(m): 9:16am On Feb 05, 2021
I guess the folawiyos' own ENYO

Just saying o abeg!

(1) (Reply)

Update / I Won’t Take Any COVID-19 Vaccine – Yahaya Bello / Money Laundering: Ibori’s Loot Belongs To Delta State, Don’t Dare Touch It - DEF

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.