Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,320 members, 7,815,622 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:25 PM

I Advised Black Geez To Use The One Million Timaya Gave Him & Work With Phyno, H - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Advised Black Geez To Use The One Million Timaya Gave Him & Work With Phyno, H (467 Views)

Jah Wondah,princeboy,jovin,abobi Eddieroll & Black Geez / See The Reply Timaya Gave a Lady who Said he Should Flaunt his Babe like Davido / "Timaya Gave Me House To Stay When Eme Kicked Me Out"- Skales Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Advised Black Geez To Use The One Million Timaya Gave Him & Work With Phyno, H by 9ja2geez(m): 9:01am On Feb 05, 2021
I Advised Black Geez To Use The one Million Timaya Gave Him & Work With Phyno, He Did Not Listen – Singer, Jeffiraino Reveals

Niger Delta based Singer Jeffiraino has opened up how the advised popular ijaw rapper, Black GEEZ to feature phyno, using the money he won from Timaya day Competition on 1st of January 2020

Jeffiraino advised black Geez to feature phyno with the money he won from Timaya day, but Black Geez didn't listen, Jeffiraino said if he had teamed up with phyno who is an indigenous rapper like Black Geez the song would have  boosted black Geez music career in the nigeran Music industry.

Source:
https://9ja2geez.com/gist/i-advised-black-geez-to-use-the-one-million-timaya-gave-him-work-with-phyno-he-did-not-listen-singer-jeffiraino-reveals/%20

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid Said This To Me And I Couldn’t Stop Smiling / "98% Of Popular Actresses Got Car, Gifts From Married, Gay Rich Men This Year / Terry Apala's Pregnant Girlfriend Sees Him In Bed With Alleged Cousin (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.